11 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Bills get a night time prime-time game for the divisional round.

😱

How funny is it just over a month ago we were worried about how we’d play on prime time 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Imagine having to hit the road for this game? 

Again...this is why we played for the 2nd seed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

1 hour ago, JoeFerguson said:

Weather will be 30 degrees 

Snow showers 

13 mph wind

I’m not sure if snow helps or hurts us.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Our passing game is a lot better than Baltimore.  I think the cold reduces our passing effectiveness.  So I would think it hurts us a bit.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I’m not sure if snow helps or hurts us.

Popular opinion seems to believe it favors the running game, although I've also heard the contrary that defenders can't cover wr's near as well. Either way, limit Lamar & tight ends and Bills win!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Flan said:

Our passing game is a lot better than Baltimore.  I think the cold reduces our passing effectiveness.  So I would think it hurts us a bit.

So basically Ravens will be one dimensional, a lot easier for Bills to solely focus on the run and containment of Lamar.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Sucked In Again said:

So basically Ravens will be one dimensional, a lot easier for Bills to solely focus on the run and containment of Lamar.

Lamar’s passing game is check downs to Hollywood Brown and Mark Andrew’s. End of list.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Sucked In Again said:

even when they arent that has to be the focus.    Blueprint is easy.   Same thing they did last year.  Dont worry about pass rush, contain, play the middle of the field, and dare him to beat you away.  The Titans did that for most of the game yesterday but had 2 or 3 breakdowns that cost them 14 points.   Either way, if the Ravens only score 20-27 we should massacre them.

• Thanks 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

11 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Bills get a night time prime-time game for the divisional round.

😱

love being able to sit and watch sunday's game to see who we are going to play in the AFC Championship.

• Thanks 2

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Glad we are the Saturday game. I don't want to be looking forward to the next round opponent until we win this round.

2 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

Nope, want to keep our built in advantage. Why equalize the playing field.

The Build the Dome remark is more sarcasm but the root of sarcasm is truth.  All bad weather does is equalize the playing field for QBs against Allen, not for him. Bad Weather favors teams that can run and stop the run.  That sounds like the Ravens an awful lot more than the Bills.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

90's Bills didn't have problems without a dang dome. They advanced to the Super Bowls.

yeah because they could run. Current Bills can't.

cba fan

20 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

The Build the Dome remark is more sarcasm but the root of sarcasm is truth.  All bad weather does is equalize the playing field for QBs against Allen, not for him. Bad Weather favors teams that can run and stop the run.  That sounds like the Ravens an awful lot more than the Bills.

Saturday should be telling.

1 hour ago, cba fan said:

yeah because they could run. Current Bills can't.

The K-Gun offense wasn't solely on the running game. Kelly was making a lot of passes mixed in with the running game.

25 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

The K-Gun offense wasn't solely on the running game. Kelly was making a lot of passes mixed in with the running game.

Understood, however, we were talking about cold weather issues.

current Bills passing not conducive to snow or bad weather games. And current Bills team can not run.

cba fan

If it really does snow we're looking at heavy running and short passes. Medium and long passes should be practically invisible. I'm not sure how we're going to hold up on that. If we can stop the short game the Ravens are toast because Jackson isn't a great passer to begin with and the snow will make it that much more difficult. I hope Tyler Bass is ready to rumble.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

7 hours ago, Flan said:

That's right! Now Josh has gotta prove "bad in bad weather" wrong!

19 hours ago, VolsBillsMagic said:

How funny is it just over a month ago we were worried about how we’d play on prime time 

Even funnier can someone tell me why in field goal range we call a play that has josh running backwards to avoid a sack like last year? Then he even fumbles it?? Game on line and we need those three pts.