AFC Divisional Playoffs: Predict Ravens @ Bills  

56 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. AFC Divisional Playoffs: Predict Ravens @ Bills

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/16/2021 at 06:00 PM

Bills with a last second comeback win 38-36. Several of us have heart attacks like last week.

2 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Well you said we blow the Colts out, so you got the winning result right but not the way we won.  Let's carry that going forward this week lol, Bills blowout win confirmed

I thought I was right when we went up 24-10.

• Like 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Have my normal bad feeling about this game.  However, I don't think its going to be as intense at least for me, because after stopping Indy last week despite the refs we are officially playing with house money.  It will be close, that's all I know.  

3 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I thought I was right when we went up 24-10.

Ya then the defense gave up 14 points in 2 drives taking like 4 min off the clock...was NOT good lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

For some reason I feel better about this game than the colts one. Maybe it’s just getting a playoff win under the belt. Stopping their running attack will be a major challenge but I fully expect our approach to be the bend but don’t break; force field goals. That philosophy worked last year until they bombed us with that long TD to Hurst. Our offense is much improved and should be able to score as long as Ngakoue and Judon don’t wreck our line. Ravens 20 - Bills 30

Carl Cheffers has been assigned as the referee for the Ravens at Bills playoff game Saturday night. He did two Bills games this season.

11 Bills penalties vs. Jets, 10 Bills penalties vs. Titans. We're fucked.:classic_blink:

image.png.4809525887b38d0a6c596d897807a731.png

Jordan Poyer gets his revenge for not making the Po Bowl by devastating media darling Lamar Jackson.

Poyer is good for a pick six and a strip sack.

Bills win:  63 - 22.

FanBack's Best Bet:  Take the Bills and lay 40.

Wow, our offense has gotten to the point that my predictions are no longer comical.     

On 1/10/2021 at 9:22 PM, Meathead said:

and please, no QB runs

Amen. That's the only way they can take us. I've said this a million times. If your QB runs better than he passes. He's not a QB. Fuck Lamar and his "style". If we can contain his running we have a pretty decent shot at this one. 

I'm gonna go 

Bills 28

Ravesn 24

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

On 1/11/2021 at 9:30 PM, JoeFerguson said:

Carl Cheffers has been assigned as the referee for the Ravens at Bills playoff game Saturday night. He did two Bills games this season.

11 Bills penalties vs. Jets, 10 Bills penalties vs. Titans. We're fucked.:classic_blink:

image.png.4809525887b38d0a6c596d897807a731.png

Below average ref. Although there's only like 3 or 4 good ones. Alberto Riveron has really taken NFL refereeing to the never before seen lows. In a close playoff game a bad call can most definitely decide the outcome. Lets pray to whatever god you want that Mr. Cheffers doesn't screw us up. 

its official: that dude can run like fuck. but literally almost 100% of qbs who rely very heavily on the run get a leg injury that usually steals a chunk of their natural talent, and often enough they are forced to stay more in the pocket and show they can throw a team to victory, too

the only qb i feel never stopped running was cam newton. he sort of lucked out this last year bc the cheats were max desperate at qb and newton ended up more valuable as a runner then a passer. so they used that a lot. he ran so much because his throwing sucked so bad. but he still gets credit for keeping his running game dangerous enough to challenge. he just had so little support on that stripped cheaters team. fuck 'em

im not saying thats good, its not. its just real. i hate that i cant still say 100% of qbs that depend heavily on the run get injured and are forced to show they can do it in the pocket ... because of cam fucking newton. something has broken in his throwing mechanics. hes five times ej manual in wtf throws. guys wide open and hes skipping it literally ten yards in front of them. he ended up with 65% but a poor 8/10 td/int ratio

cam showed he couldnt do it in the pocket enough when it mattered anymore. so he ran. so the all time percentage of running qbs that get hurt and forced into the pocket is more than but 99.9% is still not 100% now, which sucks. bitch. i dont think cam is guy but why does he dress gay? i guess to just make a joke. but still a bitch for holding up my 100% claim

guess what? i think ill be able to say it next year bc there isnt a team thats gonna want cam fkg newton to start for them.' backup all the way

anyway, staying in your gap, favoring defending the off-tackle run, is how you play jackson imo. of course they have to blitz and try to surprize him with it, which can help cut down his run options too. but he can really burn you if you arent sharp. the only other hope is that his passing game is off that day. or the defense is weak that day. but if its not, he can definitely make enough plays to win it

tough game. discipline is key. same as last time

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

The one thing I am worried about from a Bills standpoint is can the Bills D-line hang in their with the Ravens O-line. The Ravens O-line is huge and the Bills D-line is not. The D needs to do a good job on 3rd down. They didn't last week. If they can't then I could see the Ravens wearing the Bills D down in the 2nd half as they will be gassed. If they do a good job and can at least keep the Ravens run game in check then I think the Bills have an excellent chance to win. It won't be easy as the Ravens D is also pretty good. Its the Ravens O-line vs the Bills D-line that I am most worried about. LJ will make plays just don't let him go crazy. Hoping the Bills can force him to pass as much as possible. LJ won't beat the Bills with his arm.

We win as long as we discount the ridiculous notion of 'Establishing the Run'.

The Bills need t establish Josh Allen as the Entire State of Maryland's Daddy!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Greg said:

http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=weekly&year=2020&week=div&league=NFL

Going back with blue over white. I only mention this because it seems like the Bills have a bunch of home uniform combinations.

Blue over white, all whites (current and throwback) all blues (barf) and all reds ( extra barf)

Don’t understand why people hate the all red uni’s. I like them. Am I light in my loafers 👞??

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

15 hours ago, BertSquirtgum said:

All white jerseys are gay as fuck. All red is much better

I can't stand the red pajamas as they look gay as fuck They look like some half assed arena football league team wearing those things. Same for the all blues. If I were to rank the Bills uniform combinations I would go.

1. all white throwbacks

2. blue over white

3. all white current

4. white over blue.

Burn the POS looking all reds and blues. At the end of the day who really cares as long as they win the game. I wouldn't mind seeing red over white. I think that would look good. I wonder if the league would allow the Bills to wear that.

Blue on white or white on blue are the good ones. All white is just ok. All blue and the red ones can go to the storage room and never see the light of day again for all I care. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

They hardly wear blue on blue. They should wear that on the AFC championship game. 

If its Bills vs Chiefs then KC gets to decide being the home team. They always wear the red jerseys at home. Bills would have to wear white. First they need (hopefully) to take care of business Saturday night vs the Ravens.