AFC Divisional Playoffs: Predict Ravens @ Bills  

56 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. AFC Divisional Playoffs: Predict Ravens @ Bills

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/16/2021 at 06:00 PM

and please, no QB runs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

entire world: its over

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

8 minutes ago, Meathead said:

entire world: its over

The friggin Steelers just won't die, Browns D got lucky they got then turnovers early

browns about to drive a stake through the steelers cold, cold heart

Okay, now it's over...I say it's close, with the weather expected to be a harsher than anything Lamar's seen since the Pats game, and given the fact that we've played Cam 2x and Murray, I like the matchup better this week. Still gonna be tough, but I'll say;

Bills 27

Ravens 20

done. and the raplisberger screams and turns to dust

now vote, bitches

I'd like to see LJ put in a position where his runs are limited to short gains and he has to beat a team with his arm.  Nobody will deny that he's a superb athlete and their OC uses his talents optimally. He makes some great throws and and also some wretched throws.  He has a 99 QBR this year. I thought it would be worse. I'm just not sure if the Bills will be able to contain their running game.  They're last in passing and first in rushing.  The Bills know exactly what they're going to get on Saturday. 

Bills- 29  

Corvus Corax- 23

3 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

36-13 Bills

Might want to change your vote. You're the sole guy to pick the Ravens to win by 15+.

• Haha 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I miss blowouts.

I miss blowing out good teams

I want the Bills to do to someone like the Browns did to the Steelers...well in the first half at least.

Can I get that? Please? Thank you.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Wouldn't it be nice to get a free fumble touchdown the first play of the game? lol

• Thanks 1

31-17 Bills.  Klein strip sacks Jackson, Hughes returns for TD

Let them do all the talking, All the f*cking dancing, WE F*CKING WORK! --Josh Allen 2020

after dominating most of the game Leslie Frazier will make it close.   A not close game will turn into a bills win by 6 with more unnecessary drama thanks to Frazier.

Bills defensive schemes are plenty good enough to slow down Lamar and friends.  You dont have to have a good defense, just he right scheme.   We will play enough scheme for 3 quarters and then go into let's let the other team score in 2 minutes scheme.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

The Ravens offense matches up pretty well against our defense. I expect the Ravens to try and control the clock, keeping Allen and company off the field. We need to take the opening kickoff down and score a td. Make them have to play catch up early. 

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

4 hours ago, seandelevan said:

I miss blowouts.

I miss blowing out good teams

I want the Bills to do to someone like the Browns did to the Steelers...well in the first half at least.

Can I get that? Please? Thank you.

Bills 34 - Ravens 20

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I have practically no faith that our defense will stop Lamar, but I do have faith that the offense will put up 30+ points.

Allen was the reason we lost to the Ravens last year. Losing a fumble in our own end that lead to a Ravens TD and also taking a 12 yard sack on 3rd down with like 2 minutes to play (he’s developing a reputation for that) really sucked.

But I expect that to be different this year.

Nervous, but Bills win.

Well you said we blow the Colts out, so you got the winning result right but not the way we won.  Let's carry that going forward this week lol, Bills blowout win confirmed

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I think this will be like the Colts game. Bills in a close one 23-20