Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

5 Dead During "Insurrection"

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Good.  Easy way out.  Fingers in ears humming loudly again.  Whatever, and no skin off my ass.  Baby.  Obviously I'm gutted.  :classic_biggrin:

You should wear the ignore list like a badge of honor. :rockon:

Putting someone on ignore does nothing.

I have never done it and I never will.

Everyone is free to say whatever the fuck they want and I am free to debate whenever the fuck I want. :classic_biggrin:

Just now, LIBills said:

You should wear the ignore list like a badge of honor. :rockon:

Putting someone on ignore does nothing.

I have never done it and I never will.

Everyone is free to say whatever the fuck they want and I am free to debate whenever the fuck I want. :classic_biggrin:

Precisely.  I have no one on ignore and never will.  I ain't no candy ass.

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Precisely.  I have no one on ignore and never will.  I ain't no candy ass.

Ignoring people in plain sight is much better than hiding behind an ignore feature.

1 minute ago, LIBills said:

Ignoring people in plain sight is much better than hiding behind an ignore feature.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but.............

7 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but.............

This is the best sticks and stones ever.........

1 minute ago, LIBills said:

This is the best sticks and stones ever.........

The good old days.  Life was better.  It was.

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

The good old days.  Life was better.  It was.

When comedy was comedy.

That show was way ahead of its time.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, LIBills said:

I agree but that's clogging up my news feed here. It's like having 3 fat chicks dancing in front of you at the titty bar when what you really want to see is that hot blond with the DDD tits and long slim legs dancing on the stage in the back.

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

I agree but that's clogging up my news feed here. It's like having 3 fat chicks dancing in front of you at the titty bar when what you really want to see is that hot blond with the DDD tits and long slim legs dancing on the stage in the back.

Thanks for the awful visual. :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I am guessing that you aren't a part of the "Fat chicks need lovin too" crowd?

tenor.gif?itemid=17060825

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LIBills said:

I am guessing that you aren't a part of the "Fat chicks need lovin too" crowd?

tenor.gif?itemid=17060825

They're for Hip, f8, frawk, direbills, Meat, JimKelly12203, others of that ilk.

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

They're for Hip, f8, frawk, direbills, Meat, JimKellt12203, others of that ilk.

I think you just angered that crowd again. :classic_laugh:

3 minutes ago, LIBills said:

I think you just angered that crowd again. :classic_laugh:

Not my fault that's what they're into.  Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.  And they can't take a joke for sure.

• Like 1

Oh, the hypocrisy is strong in the MAGATs

On 1/5/2021 at 2:34 PM, SackMan518 said:

This is all I see and it's very calming.

Ignore.png

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

the magats are going on ignore bc you all are in full meltdown mode now. youre making preposterous statements and accusations, backed up by nothing, youre making excuses for a violent insurrection fomented by your soulless idol, because you can see the handwriting on the wall that your fuhrer is not only going out in humiliating disgrace, but hes going to end up in jail, and your party is going to be out in the desert for a while

in short, youre freaking the fuck out

i dont want to be part of your self-humiliating disgrace, i dont even want to see it, ive got enough problems in my life. and i sure as fuck dont want to engage any of you True Believers because you are brainwashed drones who are more concerned defending a confirmed flaming asshole violence inciting criminal charlatan than you are about the health of our country

im putting every one of you on ignore so you can spout your nonsense as freely as a hippo shits into the river. have fun. and seek deprogramming therapy

if you need something fixed i will still help you, just send me a pm. but im not talking politics with you anymore until the frenzy in your warped minds calms down, which might be a while since the prosecution of your jim jones will begin jan 21

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

8 minutes ago, Meathead said:

the magats are going on ignore bc you all are in full meltdown mode now. youre making preposterous statements and accusations, backed up by nothing, youre making excuses for a violent insurrection fomented by your soulless idol, because you can see the handwriting on the wall that your fuhrer is not only going out in humiliating disgrace, but hes going to end up in jail, and your party is going to be out in the desert for a while

in short, youre freaking the fuck out

i dont want to be part of your self-humiliating disgrace, i dont even want to see it, ive got enough problems in my life. and i sure as fuck dont want to engage any of you True Believers because you are brainwashed drones who are more concerned defending a confirmed flaming asshole violence inciting criminal charlatan than you are about the health of our country

im putting every one of you on ignore so you can spout your nonsense as freely as a hippo shits into the river. have fun. and seek deprogramming therapy

if you need something fixed i will still help you, just send me a pm. but im not talking politics with you anymore until the frenzy in your warped minds calms down, which might be a while since the prosecution of your jim jones will begin jan 21

You're very full of shit, Meat.  Don't preach to me and I don't want your advice.  The high and mighty shit is laughable.  Grow up.  Wise up.

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.