Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

5 Dead During "Insurrection"

21 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

This is the equivalent of sticking your fingers in you ears and humming loudly.  Whatever.

better than reading disgusting insane lying ramblings

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

This dude died of a heart attack after accidentally tazing himself in the ball sack..... MAGATs, is there a dumber species walking the planet?

gunz.jpg

Say that to his family.

24 minutes ago, Meathead said:

better than reading disgusting insane lying ramblings

I don't care.  Guy isn't my spokesman or pal.  Just as many or more whack jobs on the left.  Stop pretending otherwise.

yes but the left hasnt been in power for the four years of insanity and destruction and tax cuts for the rich and brainwashed True Believers

the dems will likely fuck up their total control and if im still around im sure my ignore list with be full of their insane ramblers instead

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

18 hours ago, HipKat said:

Fire Extinguisher, American Flag or a mob, what's the difference?

A fire extinguisher is a point of use device to contain and put out small fires; even if not 100% effective it can be helpful in limiting damage until professional firefighting help arrives.

Flags are used as standards or symbols representing countries, states/provinces, movements or organizations.  They can be used to mark a property boundary, identify the conmon cause of a group of people, or simply function as a decorative device. 

Mobs are groups of people that spontaneously gather together; this can be for criminal purposes, to protest a perceived or real injustice, or simply arise from a large public event where the organizational structure deteriorates. 

Glad to help. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

look at this group of einsteins this guy has joined:

thinwhiteduke
HappyWolverine  
Very Wide Right 
FanBack  
Philly'sFinest 
SackMan518

congratulations!

I don't have wide right or the duke, I think they're way more tolerable. and wide right has come a long way in the last couple years although he doesn't really post here anymore

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

This is the equivalent of sticking your fingers in you ears and humming loudly.  Whatever.

Did you forget about that list of people that sack posted? Wouldn't that be the same thing

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I don't have wide right or the duke, I think they're way more tolerable. and wide right has come a long way in the last couple years although he doesn't really post here anymore

duke has been on there a long time, ever since he came on and sounded like an escapee from an insane asylum

i know jc interacts with him fairly regularly. maybe its time to give him a reprieve and see how he posts now

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

stop quoting sackbrain

I rarely quote him directly. sometimes, the hypocrisy is so thick I cant help it.

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

Say that to his family.

send me their contact info and I will.  laughable that you dont think its already been said to them like a million times already. MAGAT that tazes himself in the ball sack and dies as a result is high quality content that gets shared far and wide. 

• Haha 1
  • Barf 1

lol

8 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

send me their contact info and I will.  laughable that you dont think its already been said to them like a million times already. MAGAT that tazes himself in the ball sack and dies as a result is high quality content that gets shared far and wide. 

You're beneath me.  You're a true fascist that revels in the misery of people with which you disagree. 

Once I gain I produce the deed as proof of ownership; refrain from posting, mind property. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Not in person.   Certainly never by you. 

17 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Not in person.   Certainly never by you. 

18 minutes ago, FanBack said:

You're beneath me.  You're a true fascist that revels in the misery of people with which you disagree. 

Once I gain I produce the deed as proof of ownership; refrain from posting, mind property. 

Keep those MAGAT tears flowing troll.  They are the oil in the gears of the internet 

lol

2 hours ago, FanBack said:

Do you even know what a fascist is? Maybe you should read Mussolini. That was a true fascist. One of his favorite things to do was to incite his followers to destroy government buildings. Now who do we know that's done that recently? Donald Trump is the closest thing to a fascist that we've ever had in this country. Fact!

• Trump 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Do you even know what a fascist is? Maybe you should read Mussolini. That was a true fascist. One of his favorite things to do was to incite his followers to destroy government buildings. Now who do we know that's done that recently? Donald Trump is the closest thing to a fascist that we've ever had in this country. Fact!

Sigh.

Fascism is a leftist philosophy that recognizes limited property rights.

Awesome, I know I'm doing it right when the resident Meathead has put me on ignore. I'm patting myself on the back. Perhaps some red pills are in order for the rest?

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Awesome, I know I'm doing it right when the resident Meathead has put me on ignore. I'm patting myself on the back. Perhaps some red pills are in order for the rest?

He's disappointed in you, you know.  LOL

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

He's disappointed in you, you know.  LOL

I'm unaffected as I don't really care what people brainwashed by MSM networks think of me. Watching the rise of disinformation and how quickly it sways opinions just cements in my mind exactly how countries fall and why. We got these leftists and their sympathizers hating their own selves and by proxy their own country because of words they were fed on a TV. They're not here for unity, exactly the opposite, they're here to cause division, break down the system and society, only to replace with something that sucks ass in comparison and by the time they wake up it will only be embers and too late for them to repent.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

5 hours ago, 212frawk said:

I rarely quote him directly. sometimes, the hypocrisy is so thick I cant help it.

hes turned himself into a total buffoon. its sad watching a grown man break down like that. if this was jonestown hed be dead

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Meathead said:

hes turned himself into a total buffoon. its sad watching a grown man break down like that. if this was jonestown hed be dead

Break down?  Hypocrisy?  From Sack?  That's not real so it must be your and frawk's partisan imaginations.  You guys do know you're both partisan, right?

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Break down?  Hypocrisy?  From Sack?  That's not real so it must be your and frawk's partisan imaginations.  You guys do know you're both partisan, right?

No, they are telling the truth.

9d97e222eb66a4443483ad7b45f03a44.gif

and with that, bowman joins the illustrious list of rocket surgeons on my ignore list

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Meathead said:

and with that, bowman joins the illustrious list of rocket surgeons on my ignore list

Good.  Easy way out.  Fingers in ears humming loudly again.  Whatever, and no skin off my ass.  Baby.  Obviously I'm gutted.  :classic_biggrin: