I’m DEAD SET against blowing a first round pick on a DE. Unless that guy is a Bosa or Chase Young you can fucking forget about it. 

What instant starting DE is going to be sitting late in the first round for us? 

AND DIDN’T WE JUST FUCKING DRAFT A DE LAST YEAR WITH THE 54th PICK! 

By all means...draft a guy and maybe he’ll be a stud in 2-3 years.

THE WINDOW IS NOW.

If not this year...next year. Do as the Chiefs. Do the chiefs have a stud DE? No. And did they draft one? No. They drafted a fucking running back that blew past all our first and second round defenders FOR 161 YARDS!

• Like 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

I'll pass this along to Brandon Beane for you.

• Haha 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

39 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I'll pass this along to Brandon Beane for you.

LOL

He listened to me about getting Allen weapons...aka Diggs.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

I’m DEAD SET against blowing a first round pick on a DE. Unless that guy is a Bosa or Chase Young you can fucking forget about it. 

THE WINDOW IS NOW.

If not this year...next year. Do as the Chiefs. Do the chiefs have a stud DE? No. And did they draft one? No. They drafted a fucking running back that blew past all our first and second round defenders FOR 161 YARDS!

Lol they traded a 2019 first and 2020 second for Frank Clark and gave him a boatload of money as well.

• Like 1

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

8 minutes ago, The Beef said:

Lol they traded a 2019 first and 2020 second for Frank Clark and gave him a boatload of money as well.

And that’s what we need to do. Is there a DE in free agency or one we can trade for? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

THE WINDOW IS NOW.

KC has a pro bowl DE 

35 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

KC has a pro bowl DE 

Yeah. From a trade. We need to do the same if you want to win now. You’re not drafting one this year that will make any sort of impact soon.

• Like 1

Yes the chiefs do have a stud DE - Frank Clark 2nd round draft pick

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2021 #Bowl or Bust 2020

Lol. This thread has 4 post by Sean and 4 post by people other than Sean and 3 of the 4 say the same thing. People read the first post and that’s it. 

• Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

And that’s what we need to do. Is there a DE in free agency or one we can trade for? 

Well then you miss out on a cheap rookie contract for 4-5 years. Anyway you slice it..I would say the difference between the Bills and Chiefs is their effective DE play. That's about it 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Lol. This thread has 4 post by Sean and 4 post by people other than Sean and 3 of the 4 say the same thing. People read the first post and that’s it. 

That's what I did lol 

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Fuuuuuck that.  Trading for Diggs or a bigtime playmaker cool.

Trading a first (and a 2nd) for defense...  Nah I'm good unless the guy is a fucking All Pro.  Or like you said, a Bosa.  (They're always hurt though)

There actually could be a decent amount of quality edge rushers that do hit free agency though. 

19 minutes ago, The Beef said:

Fuuuuuck that.  Trading for Diggs or a bigtime playmaker cool.

Trading a first (and a 2nd) for defense...  Nah I'm good unless the guy is a fucking All Pro.  Or like you said, a Bosa.  (They're always hurt though)

There actually could be a decent amount of quality edge rushers that do hit free agency though. 

Fine by me...just don’t use your first to draft one.

5 hours ago, seandelevan said:

THE WINDOW IS NOW.

I think it is inevitable! They will point to Epenesa and say "...we needed a higher draft spot to get a good DL, it's not Eppy's fault--he was a SECOND ROUNDER, NOT A FIRST! But if we use a 1st the results could be so much better!"

haha

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Yeah. From a trade. We need to do the same if you want to win now. You’re not drafting one this year that will make any sort of impact soon.

But this year will be tough finding affordable free agents who could produce big-time... especially if we pay Allen big $$$$$$$$... Milano... Star... others...

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

But this year will be tough finding affordable free agents who could produce big-time... especially if we pay Allen big $$$$$$$$... Milano... Star... others...

Exactly. The idea we are going to draft a big time starter with the 27th or higher pick is laughable. 

The days of fixing our problems through free agency are gone. With Allen's contract around the corner the Bills have to fill holes through the draft.

12 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Exactly. The idea we are going to draft a big time starter with the 27th or higher pick is laughable. 

....Tre drafted 27th 

I get it though.  

Sean go watch Rondale Moore's freshman year highlights.  WR from Purdue.  He was hurt as a sophomore and this year was whatever.  He's Tyreek Hill Jr.

McKenzie and Roberts are free agents after this year as well.  He makes a ton of sense at the end of first (or second if he falls).

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, The Beef said:

....Tre drafted 27th 

I get it though.  

Sean go watch Rondale Moore's freshman year highlights.  WR from Purdue.  He was hurt as a sophomore and this year was whatever.  He's Tyreek Hill Jr.

McKenzie and Roberts are free agents after this year as well.  He makes a ton of sense at the end of first (or second if he falls).

Isn’t great that we don’t need to draft to fix massive holes anymore? 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, seandelevan said:

THE WINDOW IS NOW.

I have never wanted to draft a Running Back early in the draft.   When we drafted Beast Mode in the 1st round I wasn't thrilled.

But looking at our team now...a stud running back would round this offense out into a juggernaut.  

PS We passed on JK Dobbins to draft AJ Espensa in the 2nd round last year.  Hmmm.   

• Thanks 2

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

20 hours ago, seandelevan said:

THE WINDOW IS NOW.

So, you're obviously stating that we should draft a hybrid Outside LB that can play with their hand in the dirt on obvious passing downs?

No I disagree.  I say (and I'm documented as the first to say this ever) we should draft mostly offense in the first round of the draft. 

5 minutes ago, FanBack said:

So, you're obviously stating that we should draft a hybrid Outside LB that can play with their hand in the dirt on obvious passing downs?

No I disagree.  I say (and I'm documented as the first to say this ever) we should draft mostly offense in the first round of the draft. 

Tight end, oline, RB, WR in that order 

14 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Glad I won you over.

9 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Best player.   No matter the position, except Tight End.  1st round tight ends have a low hit rate..

We need star players from the 1st round.  If possible.    Cornerback is not a huge need, but if we could get another Tre' White, that would be a successful 1st round pick.

Stud OLinemen would be great.

• Like 1

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

On 1/10/2021 at 3:17 PM, seandelevan said:

LOL

He listened to me about getting Allen weapons...aka Diggs.

everyone "hears" you.......lol :rockon:

• Haha 1

cba fan