gabe davis is going to be a star

sadly, john brown is gone in next years salary dump due to a lowered salary cap, making davis WR2. he has the speed, hands, and savvy of a vet already. him and diggs and beasley, with help from mckenzie and stills, will keep the passing game humming

hopefully they can get the running game going somehow along with a pass rush and they should win the division again easily

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

How about an apartheid version.  Needs to pack on some lbs and muscle 

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

He was the big bodied type receiver ive been begging the Bills to draft for fucking 5 years. 

And he has exceeded my expectations. And I love how chill he is. 

My only complaint...he needs to fight more for those 50/50 balls. There’s been a few times(not many)where he just stood there and let DBs make plays on the ball.

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

I had my doubts when we drafted him but his clutch game winning, diving td catch to beat Miami in game 2 got him started and he hasnt slowed down since. 

You don't see rookies this clutch very often.

I worry how he handles himself when he is asked to step up as #2 wr but there is no question he has earned a shot. 

To think of the two WRs we took, people were saying he was the lesser polished of the two. Makes me want to see what Hodgins can do

He's been truly amazing. In another year with less stellar talent he would've gone a lot higher. But that year was loaded at WR. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

On 1/10/2021 at 11:34 AM, Meathead said:

gabe davis is going to be a star

sadly, john brown is gone in next years salary dump due to a lowered salary cap, making davis WR2. he has the speed, hands, and savvy of a vet already. him and diggs and beasley, with help from mckenzie and stills, will keep the passing game humming

hopefully they can get the running game going somehow along with a pass rush and they should win the division again easily

Brown isn't going anywhere lol that's our only true speed option outside 

if the cap goes down as expected, teams wont have any choice but to part ways with guys they would desperately like to keep

gabe is pretty fast himself. not jb fast but still fast. they could save over 5m by letting brown walk iirc

brutal choices will have to be made and with the bills riches at wr, brown is a prime candidate. only trent murphy would be more obvious

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

if the cap goes down as expected, teams wont have any choice but to part ways with guys they would desperately like to keep

gabe is pretty fast himself. not jb fast but still fast. they could save over 5m by letting brown walk iirc

brutal choices will have to be made and with the bills riches at wr, brown is a prime candidate. only trent murphy would be more obvious

We save over 7.9m actually letting Brown walk, he's 100% gone IMO.  We supplant our 4th WR with another cheaper option/Isaiah Hodgins our other 2020 rookie/2021 rookie to compete for the position.  Hodgins actually operates best from the slot so he could definitely fill the 4th WR position if he competes and wins.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see a mini overhaul of our OL too.  We can cut Morse next year and I wouldn't mind doing so.  We could even move Feliciano over to C, draft a OG in the 1st, and see if that sparks any semblance of a run-blocking line.

Another cut impending I think will be either Quentin Jefferson or Vernon Butler, to save 5m+ to make room for Star once again on the roster for his final year before he's gone too.

Lots of shakeups needed to fit cap space for next years crunch year, but we have the means to do it a lot easier than most

• Thanks 1