Had no problem with D yesterday. They stopped a 4th and goal. Back breaker for the colts right there. 

Colts have a DAMN good oline. Hence why Rivers rarely gets sack and why they have a good run game. 

My only objection? When Bills were up two scores and I knew they were probably going to play some kind of prevent was that they needed slow the colts down just a tad. I knew they wouldn’t stop them with a 3 and out, but two scoring drives in 2 minutes? Are you kidding? BUT, both drives were kept alive when 3rd and 4th downs popped up...and they blitzed...and got burned. Not sure why they kept blitzing over and over and over and over on obvious passing downs when they knew they weren’t even getting close. And they got burned everytime.

• Thanks 2

miserable that 70s show GIF

Field position wasn’t fair for the defense in the 1st half.

Felt like the Colts were starting drives near mid field every time.

We fixed that in the 2nd half, but oddly enough, the defense seemed to play better in the first half than the second half.

• Thanks 2

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

11 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

We fixed that in the 2nd half, but oddly enough, the defense seemed to play better in the first half than the second half.

I hated the game plan yesterday, running moss into the line on 2nd and 3rd and short when the short passes were killing them. dumb

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

57 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

D and josh overcame that!!!

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

Had no problem with D yesterday. They stopped a 4th and goal. Back breaker for the colts right there. 

Well, I don’t think they STOPPED the fourth and goal and when the receiver drops it or it goes of his finger tipps du to an slightly overthrow. We got luck yesterday. The fourth and goal and the field goal doink were the huge plays. And none of these two were due to great play from the Bills ... the fumble recovery was also Lucky of Allens fumble. The only bad luck was the not called fumble in the end. All other things went out way ... pretty lucky win. ... the again we had a lot of unlucky losses ... so I take it 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

Why they didn't press the Colts WR's yesterday, I will never know.

WR isn't exactly a position of strength for the Colts.

Defense waa fine playing 1 way for 51 minutes 10 points.  Insert Leslie Frazier and his moronic weekly switch to a soft 4-3 14 points in 4 minutes 

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

bc if you press then its easier for the WRs to break free earlier and rivers is still very accurate short to intermediate

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Defense gave up a couple chunk plays throughout.  Was surprising though that they got gashed in the 4th on back to back drives. They could've put the game away.

Red zone defense was big time though.  The fact Pittman and their tight ends had a bigger impact on the game than Taylor was honestly a win in the grand scheme of things.

• Thanks 1

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

2 hours ago, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

I see a lot of folks talking bad about our defense.  I think you all forgot that we were actually DOWN in this game and the offense was in full 3 and out mode.  The colts kept starting from the 40 or 50 yard line all first half.  We were a play away from being down like 10 plus points.  Yes the Colts made it close but it wasn't the defense fault.  It was the multiple 3 run plays in a row in the second half that should have been throws that should have led to 14 more points on drives.

Yes they did!

56 minutes ago, Topas said:

Well, I don’t think they STOPPED the fourth and goal and when the receiver drops it or it goes of his finger tipps du to an slightly overthrow. We got luck yesterday.

Maybe because Rivers was hurried by the Bills defense that caused him to overthrow the ball in the end zone?

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

Maybe because Rivers was hurried by the Bills defense that caused him to overthrow the ball in the end zone?

yep

rivers threw that and ducked as the pressure was right there

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

3 hours ago, Topas said:

Well, I don’t think they STOPPED the fourth and goal and when the receiver drops it or it goes of his finger tipps du to an slightly overthrow. We got luck yesterday. The fourth and goal and the field goal doink were the huge plays. And none of these two were due to great play from the Bills ... the fumble recovery was also Lucky of Allens fumble. The only bad luck was the not called fumble in the end. All other things went out way ... pretty lucky win. ... the again we had a lot of unlucky losses ... so I take it 

Slightly overthrown because rivers was backpedaling from the rush. 

and the play before was stopped beautifully. Geoff Swartz does a great breakdown on it to quiet Colt fans bitching about what they saw as a horrible play call. Swartz points out that it was a great play call....defeated by a better defensive playcall. 

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

We have a really good defense that just lacks a dominant pass rush. I hope we still have Leslie Frazier as DC next season. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Psycho79 said:

We have a really good defense that just lacks a dominant pass rush. I hope we still have Leslie Frazier as DC next season. 

Unless we make it to the SB, I don't see Frazier getting a HC job..., I think Rivers being untouched puts an end to LF's chances this year... stopping the run/TE's/screens too... unless we get to or win it all... He's been a HC already and some OC/DC's must be meant to stay assistants/coordinators. Maybe it's just hard to succeed--maybe it's hard to put together a successful coaching staff...

I've been watching Leslie Frazier's interviews regularly this year and I honestly think he would be a great head coach if given the chance again. 

From the interviews I like him more than Daboll, but Daboll is the hot name around the league right now and the NFL is an offensive league.

On 1/10/2021 at 9:11 AM, seandelevan said:

Colts have a DAMN good oline. Hence why Rivers rarely gets sack and why they have a good run game. 

My only objection? When Bills were up two scores and I knew they were probably going to play some kind of prevent was that they needed slow the colts down just a tad. I knew they wouldn’t stop them with a 3 and out, but two scoring drives in 2 minutes? Are you kidding? BUT, both drives were kept alive when 3rd and 4th downs popped up...and they blitzed...and got burned. Not sure why they kept blitzing over and over and over and over on obvious passing downs when they knew they weren’t even getting close. And they got burned everytime.

they did get burned a lot on blitz....but when it mattered the blitz pressure forced Rivers to hurry his throw and that worked on the TD off fingertips and several others causing incompletions.

• Thanks 1

cba fan