Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Weekly Tears of Bills Haters Post: Playoff Edition

remind me how the refs blew calls against the colts?!?

they blew the catch-fumble call against the bills

they tried for ten minutes to find a reason to throw out the davis sideline catch despite a clear green line between his sneaker and the sideline

i dont recall anything remotely close to a blown call either against the colts or for the bills that was unwarrented

oh wait, i did mention that one obvious drag down holding that the refs didnt call. that was a big non-one

so one blown call disfavorable to the colts. one. ah ah ah

• Thanks 2

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Whole lot of delusional people out there and Nick Wright? No one cares about him.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

19 hours ago, Meathead said:

remind me how the refs blew calls against the colts?!?

they blew the catch-fumble call against the bills

they tried for ten minutes to find a reason to throw out the davis sideline catch despite a clear green line between his sneaker and the sideline

i dont recall anything remotely close to a blown call either against the colts or for the bills

They are crying because the play AFTER the bullshit fumble play....Pittman fumbled the ball out of bounds backward which kept the clock going. The broadcast didn’t mention it and thus it looked like the colts were robbed of 10 seconds. But that’s the rule...if you fumble out of bounds the clock keeps going. I think that happened to the Bills on TNF against the Pats once. Sammy Watkins fumbled out of bounds...bills had no timeouts...game over. 

They are also bitching because they thought McDermott called a timeout after the colts snapped the ball.

• Like 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

On 1/11/2021 at 6:33 AM, seandelevan said:

They are crying because the play AFTER the bullshit fumble play....Pittman fumbled the ball out of bounds backward which kept the clock going. The broadcast didn’t mention it and thus it looked like the colts were robbed of 10 seconds. But that’s the rule...if you fumble out of bounds the clock keeps going. I think that happened to the Bills on TNF against the Pats once. Sammy Watkins fumbled out of bounds...bills had no timeouts...game over. 

They are also bitching because they thought McDermott called a timeout after the colts snapped the ball.

I remember the Watkins thing vs the Cheats. Prevented one last hail marry i believe.

Ruling was Sammy was going backwards as he went out of bounds so in that case clock does not stop in last 2 or 5 minutes. I will check. A rule we never heard of before. "They always seem to get if right for the Cheats" quoting McCoy.

edit: https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/11/24/9790016/did-the-refs-cost-the-bills-an-extra-play-at-the-end-of-monday-night

cba fan

1 hour ago, cba fan said:

I remember the Watkins thing vs the Cheats. Prevented one last hail marry i believe.

Ruling was Sammy was going backwards as he went out of bounds so in that case clock does not stop in last 2 or 5 minutes. I will check. A rule we never heard of before. "They always seem to get if right for the Cheats" quoting McCoy.

edit: https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/11/24/9790016/did-the-refs-cost-the-bills-an-extra-play-at-the-end-of-monday-night

Yup that’s the game! Such bullshit. 

• Like 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

On 1/11/2021 at 1:07 AM, hannibal said:

Nick Wright has to be just about the dumbest sports commentator out there.  The Don Lemonhead of sports .    A rabid SJW. According to him, Kapernick(sic) and Lebron are perfect specimens of humanity. If Allen was to win the SB with a magnificent performance, the jackass still wouldn't admit that he was wrong. By the way, as far as I can discern, the dick never played any sports himself. 

He's just another clown in the Skip Bayless, Steven A Smith mold of be loud and "controversial" to get the attention. I bet he doesn't believe half the crap he spews out there. But it gets the hits and that's all he cares about. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

On 1/11/2021 at 2:07 AM, hannibal said:

Nick Wright has to be just about the dumbest sports commentator out there.  A rabid SJW. According to him, Kapernick(sic) and Lebron are perfect specimens of humanity. If Allen was to win the SB with a magnificent performance, the jackass still wouldn't admit that he was wrong. 

hes married to a black woman, you know

that doesnt automatically make him a SJW, but it could. depends on the politics of his partner. my black wife was apolitical and non-racist, she also thought a lot of black folks acted stupid, and didnt choose her friends based on race. but if his wife is one of those 'white people are guilty, blacks are victims' kind then yeah, thats probably where he got it from

btw, i have seen him praise josh allen. i havent seen him admit he was wrong about him, but he has said very positive things about him. im sure he will be the first to criticize him if he has a poor game or tries another crazy thing in an upcoming game, but hes running out of cover when it comes to dismissing josh and he knows it

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, Victor7 said:

He's just another clown in the Skip Bayless, Steven A Smith mold of be loud and "controversial" to get the attention. I bet he doesn't believe half the crap he spews out there. But it gets the hits and that's all he cares about. 

his sustained criticism of josh vaulted his prominence almost immediately. objective accomplished

if you want to be popular on the internet (and tv commentary) be a jerk

• Thanks 1

On 1/11/2021 at 7:36 AM, seandelevan said:

9698C7F0-CD06-4991-BC19-7B6C43BA0A51.jpeg

ironically, i think thats fair

josh has no business putting the win at risk there. there was a trail of colts chasing him, he cant possibly think its safe to try to escape them all. he should have just tucked the ball and plopped to the ground

3 hours ago, Meathead said:

his sustained criticism of josh vaulted his prominence almost immediately. objective accomplished

if you want to be popular on the internet (and tv commentary) be a jerk

Exactly. Who had ever heard of the guy before his whole hate on Allen skit ??

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

8-12 loss depending on if he tried to avoid them toward the sideline, he looked penned in to me. if he runs toward the sideline should be able to throw it oob once past the hash marks. but even if he had to eat it, third and 18-22 i think they could convert. very tough but this team has made those conversions this season

he just cant fumble there. tuck and surrender is way better. he tried and it turned disastrous. he has to see the danger of holding that ball when finding off multiple players and tuck it. eat it if thats all you got. next down try to get some significant yardage back, but 3rd and 33 or whatever it was, thats not a reasonable conversion. possible. more like way unlikely. so you need a good 10+ yd completion to add to the punt coverage. then get a good punt result, however it comes

playing the field flipping gambit instead of the too much risk gambit. he sort created at least the reckless handling of the ball that created the fumble. along with by then the whole colts team chasing him. eat it and try flipping the field 

shit happens

NFL.com has the Bills losing 30-28. I’ve checked out their predictions from time to time, and they’ve picked against the Bills more the half of the times I’ve seen. 

• Haha 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill