Running Back. Moss can be a decent number 2 maybe pass blocker. But they need a consistent threat. Bills RBs aren’t good.

Pass Rusher/Edge. This is what holds this defense back. Nobody can get a consistent pass rush. 

This is all assuming Star is back next year at DT. The defense misses him. Very underrated. 

"Buffalo is hard to play but not hard to beat"

13 hours ago, mixum said:

Pass Rusher/Edge. This is what holds this defense back. Nobody can get a consistent pass rush. 

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

13 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Agree. Moss perplexes me. He steamrolls fools catching passes out of the backfield. I think he’s pretty damn good as a receiving back. But as a runner? Meh. Not fast. No moves. And he’s getting dropped early. 

Motor is just slow. Again...I think he’s better catching passes out of the backfield. But my god that one sweep to the left in the red zone early in the game? Looks like he’s running in quick sand. 

Im excited to see Antonio Williams. I have a feeling he’s going to prove me right.

Beane is terrible at drafting running back.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Klaista said:

Beane is terrible at drafting running back.

Seems so. But this Williams kid is undrafted free agent. Maybe that’s what they need to do? 

miserable that 70s show GIF

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Seems so. But this Williams kid is undrafted free agent. Maybe that’s what they need to do? 

Yeah it will be interesting to see if he's an upgrade over Moss. 

• Thanks 1

I like Phillip Lindsay, just seems to fit, might not cost much either...if not him, maybe call the G-Men, offer a 2nd and Singletary for Barkley, might be enough to do it, since he's injured a lot, but when healthy is a top 5 HB. 

Same kind of deal with a DE. I actually see them using their 1st round pick to try and trade for one. Hunter from Minnesota fits the scheme and there's a history with the two GM's. If not him, the Bears may look to trade Mack, though that would likely require him re-doing his deal.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Baldat28 said:

I like Phillip Lindsay, just seems to fit, might not cost much either...if not him, maybe call the G-Men, offer a 2nd and Singletary for Barkley, might be enough to do it, since he's injured a lot, but when healthy is a top 5 HB. 

Same kind of deal with a DE. I actually see them using their 1st round pick to try and trade for one. Hunter from Minnesota fits the scheme and there's a history with the two GM's. If not him, the Bears may look to trade Mack, though that would likely require him re-doing his deal.

Don't want the RB position to cost more than 5 mil any given season tbh.  We should just keep trying to hit on mid round RBs.  Sing and Moss both averaged more YPC than guys like Zeke and Kareem Hunt this year.  We need to improve 2+ positions on the OL

• Like 1

It sucks seeing all the good rb's that we were looking at in the draft doing so well on other teams like KC,  the Colts, the Rams and Washington.

I'm not overly concerned about the rb position in our offense though. We have prioties and a top notch rb wouldnt be used enough in our offense, unless a new offensive coordinator screws with things, which he better not do.

• Thanks 1

Is there no fault on the OL? Titian's back smothered yesterday? Pat's backs faster than ours they list too. Wilson and their back? Lost too. Stop sending Singletery up the middle. Team is a very effective passing offense. Don't tamper with it. Why start running more? Josh needs to keep the pressure in dbs.

12 hours ago, Baldat28 said:

No way the Giants are giving up Barkley for Singletary and a 2nd, they would not even do it for Singletary and a 1st.

• Like 1

I just watched Antonio Williams college highlights.... he's definitely an upgrade over Singletary and Moss. 

We have more than TWO major needs... more like 4... or more...

If Star doesn't come back we'll need a huge tank to tie up 2 OL's.

Not only do we need a good RB (maybe he's on the roster in Williams or WaDE?) we need a huge back to get that 1 or 2 yards so Allen doesn't need to.

We may need a TE if Knox doesn't get better, tho this year he has been targeted more. I think Croft may be better than Knox but that Rams game having the DB come down with the ball was disgusting. I don't know if he'll be back.

I think McD wants a shutdown CB opposite Tre' White...

Of course, we still will need a DE better than Shaq Lawson, Murphy and Hughes.

And I'm sure somebody will want a shiny new Guard. Can't believe how Teller is doing on CLE.

6 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

No way the Giants are giving up Barkley for Singletary and a 2nd, they would not even do it for Singletary and a 1st.

They might, they're gonna have to pay him soon and he missed all this year, as well as not being healthy for a full season. 

On 1/10/2021 at 6:21 AM, seandelevan said:

Agree. Moss perplexes me. He steamrolls fools catching passes out of the backfield. I think he’s pretty damn good as a receiving back. But as a runner? Meh. Not fast. No moves. And he’s getting dropped early. 

Motor is just slow. Again...I think he’s better catching passes out of the backfield. But my god that one sweep to the left in the red zone early in the game? Looks like he’s running in quick sand. 

Im excited to see Antonio Williams. I have a feeling he’s going to prove me right.

I also think Williams will play.  They certainly do lack speed at the RB position but Motor had some nice games last year so hopefully he can have some success in the next three contests.  80 or so yards from him would be awesome.  The kid averaged 5 yards per carry last year. 

I still wouldn't favor drafting a RB in the 1st but they could spend another 3rd or sign a better free agent if they want to.  Pass rusher is also true.  But they are really hard to find.  I don't mind the idea of bringing in veterans like Addison for that.  I wouldn't put too much stock in the fact that they didn't get to Rivers.  The Colts gave up only 14 sacks all year and 5 were against the Steelers.  So 9 sacks in 15 games.  

• Thanks 1