AJ Epensea, Ed Oliver, and Tre Edmunds not enough? How much more resources are needed? 

Are there any free agents out there that fit the bill? I'm done wasting 1st and 2nd round picks on this defense when 5th, 6th, and 7th rounders are out performing them. 

The Colts do have a one of the best offensive lines in the league. They have to or Rivers would have been in a body bag by now. 

We were throwing the house at them, even safety blitzes were getting picked up. 

miserable that 70s show GIF

Edge rusher should be out 1st round pick. Keep an eye on:

Patrick Jones, Pittsburgh

Jayson Oweh, Penn State 

Quincy Roche, Miami 

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2021 #Bowl or Bust 2020

Elite pass rusher is the only thing this defense is missing.

Frazier didn't try to manufacture pressure at all today.  I don't mind it, but we weren't clean enough to dominate.

Colts have T.Y. Hilton and their only shot at big plays was vis the run or screens.

This was bend but don't break to the extreme.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

I hope the bills start to build up the OLINE with some 1-3 round picks instead of 5-7 rounders or someone else’s 2nd and 3rd string castoffs. Especially if their gonna be giving J.allen the franchise contract. And hopefully a lineman who can run block too!

• Like 1

I wouldn't be surprised if they take the 1st rounder and try and trade for a veteran. Hunter from Minnesota would make sense, or if they could somehow figure out a way to re-do his deal to a more cap friendly number, Mack could be available.

10 hours ago, daryls61 said:

Edge rusher should be out 1st round pick. Keep an eye on:

Patrick Jones, Pittsburgh

Jayson Oweh, Penn State 

Quincy Roche, Miami 

Cool they can join the rest of our high round draft picks on the D doing nothing. 

miserable that 70s show GIF

So my question is how will the defense improve by not adding quality players? 

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2021 #Bowl or Bust 2020

The Bills have had a good number of sacks this season despite a not great pass rush but to the Colts’ credit, they have a very good offensive line. Our defensive line just couldn’t generate a pass rush against an offensive line that good and it needs to be addressed in the offseason. Every NFL team has holes and the Bills have theirs. 

But we’ve seen much worse. Like when Chris Kelsay and Aaron Schobel were our DEs. 

For the first time in what feels like forever, wild card weekend is almost over and it's not the off season yet.

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

3 hours ago, Psycho79 said:

The Bills have had a good number of sacks this season despite a not great pass rush but to the Colts’ credit, they have a very good offensive line. Our defensive line just couldn’t generate a pass rush against an offensive line that good and it needs to be addressed in the offseason. Every NFL team has holes and the Bills have theirs. 

But we’ve seen much worse. Like when Chris Kelsay and Aaron Schobel were our DEs. 

Aaron Schobel was the best DE since Bruce Smith. We have worse players than that 

• Thanks 1

On 1/9/2021 at 5:50 PM, seandelevan said:

AJ Epensea, Ed Oliver, and Tre Edmunds not enough? How much more resources are needed? 

Are there any free agents out there that fit the bill? I'm done wasting 1st and 2nd round picks on this defense when 5th, 6th, and 7th rounders are out performing them. 

The Colts do have a one of the best offensive lines in the league. They have to or Rivers would have been in a body bag by now. 

We were throwing the house at them, even safety blitzes were getting picked up. 

Best offensive line in the league

Maybe we could spend a high draft choice or sign someone to a big contract. Oh wait. 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill