Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Black Lives Matter Activist Took Part in Storming of Capitol

We're going to see more BLM/ANTIFA people involved in the fracas at the Capitol in the coming days. Stay tuned.

Black Lives Matter Activist Took Part in Storming of Capitol

john-earle-sullivan-700x420.jpg

A Black Lives Matter activist was part of the group that entered the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

John Earle Sullivan, who has advocated for an armed revolution on social media, was arrested in July 2020 for making a threat of violence and criminal mischief. He organized a protest with Black Lives Matter activists and members of the far-left Antifa network. According to the Deseret News, Sullivan damaged vehicles and urged people to block roadways. Video footage captured him threatening to beat a woman.

Photographs showed Sullivan inside the Capitol in Washington on Jan. 6. Sullivan has since given interviews claiming he took part in the illegal breach of the building as part of an effort to understand supporters of President Donald Trump.

“For me, it’s important from the group and the people around me to see that side of things, to see the truth,” Sullivan told KSL-TV. “I don’t care, like what side you’re on, you should just see it raw.”

Sullivan has not been charged with unlawful entry or any other charges that police say other people who entered the building face. His picture is not among those circulated by authorities of persons of interest in the incident. Sullivan said he was detained on Thursday night and questioned about what he saw during the storming of the Capitol. The Metropolitan Police Department didn’t respond to a request for comment.

Police said Thursday that 68 people had been arrested in the city, including 41 on Capitol grounds. Charges included unlawful entry and unlawful possession of a firearm, according to arrest data.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Oh no! Found 1, huh?? 

and 99,999 Trump zombies....

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Only FascMan518 has the stuper power if identifying one antifa member without being able to see the thousands of MAGA insurrectionists storming the capitol building.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

sack of shit just doing what he does.  wish he had the sack to go there himself so we could see him perp walked along with the rest of the nazis. 

An attempted murderer, a lawmaker, white supremacists: Police records shed light on those arrested in Capitol 

As prosecutors begin preparing charges against those responsible for Wednesday's deadly insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, profiles of the accused are coming into sharper relief. An examination of police affidavits and arrest records and depict a diverse cross-section of President Donald Trump's most fervent supporters -- and evidence that conspiratorial rumors about a left-wing false-flag operation are without merit.

Consistent with images flagged on social media, many of the individuals arrested appear to have ties to groups associated with white nationalists and right-wing militia groups, including the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers.

On Friday, prosecutors announced the arrest of Richard Barnett, an Arkansas man who was photographed in House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office with his feet on her desk. The Washington Post reported this week that Barnett considers himself a "white nationalist," citing a Facebook page he maintained under a pseudonym. The Benton County Sheriff's office in Arkansas confirmed to ABC News that Barnett had been arrested once before, in 2003 for failure to appear in court, but did not provide any more details. Barnett did not immediately respond when ABC News reached out to him.

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Lol MAGATs are so fuking dumb

Capitol rioter seen carrying off Nancy Pelosi's lectern in viral image arrested

The suspect was arrested in Florida.

January 9, 2021, 9:21 AM
• 3 min read

NOTIFIED: Jan. 8, 2021

3:06

NOTIFIED: Jan. 8, 2021

Catch up on the developing stories ma...

Read MorePinellas County Sheriff's Office

Florida authorities say they've arrested one of the alleged Capitol rioters Friday night who was seen in a viral photograph carrying Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s lectern through the halls.

Adam Johnson, 36, of Parrish, Florida, is being held in Pinellas County Jail and pending charges after federal marshals picked him up, according to arrest records.

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

8 hours ago, Buffalo_CCP said:

I love watching guys like f8titity and frock go to bat for BLM and ANTIFA.  These are the best kiind of threads.

That is definitely what they do.  

10 hours ago, Buffalo_CCP said:

I love watching guys like f8titity and frock go to bat for BLM and ANTIFA.  These are the best kiind of threads.

Got to bat? Lol we just watched a fascist insurrection and fascman518 points out there was one antifa member there like the fascist insurrection didn't happen.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

14 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

For me, it’s important from the group and the people around me to see that side of things, to see the truth,” Sullivan told KSL-TV. “I don’t care, like what side you’re on, you should just see it raw.”

Gotta love the justification for breaking the law though!

19C69AC0-97CE-44F7-801A-88B6071FC108.jpeg

Yes and just like all the MAGA Wingnuts, this person should be arrested and charged. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, foster said:

Yes and just like all the MAGA Wingnuts, this person should be arrested and charged. 

Who is saying they shouldn't be?  I certainly never did.  The "wingnuts" don't represent me.  Does BLM or Antifa represent you?