Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

THE END OF FREE SPEECH *****

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Actually no.  The left keeps ginning things up trying to provoke one though, it seems.  They could get what they're hoping for.

Interesting. See normal people see making claims of election fraud without evidence as  "gunning things up".

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

9 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Interesting. See normal people see making claims of election fraud without evidence as  "gunning things up".

What do guns have to do with anything?  Also, those "normal people" (snicker) would be wrong.

31 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

A small business getting burned down is worse than an insurrection? Lol what fucking world do you live in? Would it be worse if they were successful and over threw the government? Well.. You'll say no, because you wanted them to overthrow the government. 

I think you're exaggerating just a little bit.  Now go.  Bow.  Do what you're told. 

I'm the decent one here.   I don't stand for petty 'ideals' or simply try to prove a point.  People matter. 

Read my post.  Think of the people trapped in these cities.  Read the humanity and compassion in my post.  Read the challenge to the political elite to help them. 

These are good things.  

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, FanBack said:

I think you're exaggerating just a little bit.  Now go.  Bow.  Do what you're told. 

I'm the decent one here.   I don't stand for petty 'ideals' or simply try to prove a point.  People matter. 

Read my post.  Think of the people trapped in these cities.  Read the humanity and compassion in my post.  Read the challenge to the political elite to help them. 

These are good things.  

Wow.  It's like I channeled the entire civil rights movement and every great educator in history to produce that post.  I don't even remember writing it.

There's just roo many inspirational people to thank.  

It also feels good to school an elitist who reveres the political class to the detriment of the common man. 

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

A small business getting burned down is worse than an insurrection? Lol what fucking world do you live in? Would it be worse if they were successful and over threw the government? Well.. You'll say no, because you wanted them to overthrow the government. 

Dude, he's just trolling to get a fucking reaction

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Free Speech Monopolies (2).png

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

On 1/12/2021 at 4:36 PM, SackMan518 said:

Free Speech Monopolies (2).png

This won't hold up. In marsh you had to essentially go to a different town to get the "censored" information. In the case of social media, you can easily find a different platform. 

Lloyd v tanner (1972) is more appropriate.

• Trump 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

On 1/12/2021 at 4:23 PM, HipKat said:

Dude, he's just trolling to get a fucking reaction

No.  Actually I have more empathy for the general population than the political elite.

A political elite (Ron Paul and possibly Rand excepted) who think certain protest riots are great and do not consider the human cost.

I'm not worried for myself, I don't live in an urban area.  But it's easy for me to empathize with someone in one of these cities who has a young family; huddled in a center room of the apartment in case some idiot throws something through the window,.

As to the Capitol incident, those who trespassed on federal property, incited violence or brought weaponry deserve what they get.

But to lump in the people standing outside with a sign?  Doing nothing else but chanting a slogan.  No.  I bet you some of them will be ratted out by their neighbors.      

• Thanks 1