Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

THE END OF FREE SPEECH *****

9 minutes ago, foster said:

The POTUS continues to yell “Fire” in a crowded movie theater. This is not a free speech argument. We found that out this past week. 

Freedom of speech is not freedom to a platform. Morons.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Freedom of speech is not freedom to a platform. Morons.

I thought corporations were people too....

Shouldn’t this business be allowed to decide which customers it wants to service?  

16 minutes ago, foster said:

I thought corporations were people too....

Shouldn’t this business be allowed to decide which customers it wants to service?  

Only if it comes down to making a wedding cake for a gay couple.

These people are legit fascists. You can't take them seriously.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

On 1/8/2021 at 8:08 PM, Thebowflexbody said:

It's in the works.  The wheels are turning.  Big tech, MSM and the libs are moving to control all news.  Scary shit.  Resist.  Speak up against these m-fuckers.  Wake up, people.  This is real.  Look very closely.  Pay attention.  This needs to stop NOW. 

You're so fucking stupid you don't know what free speech means.  Free speech means the government cannot punish you for what you say.  Fuck off moron. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1

On 1/8/2021 at 8:08 PM, Thebowflexbody said:

It's in the works.  The wheels are turning.  Big tech, MSM and the libs are moving to control all news.  Scary shit.  Resist.  Speak up against these m-fuckers.  Wake up, people.  This is real.  Look very closely.  Pay attention.  This needs to stop NOW. 

Hey Jehtro, here's an analogy (a comparison between two things, typically for the purpose of explanation or clarification) for you......

Pretend Twitter is a Christian Bakery and Trump is a gay wedding cake. 

• Haha 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

1 minute ago, 212frawk said:

Hey Jehtro, here's an analogy (a comparison between two things, typically for the purpose of explanation or clarification) for you......

Pretend Twitter is a Christian Bakery and Trump is a gay wedding cake. 

Not the best analogy frawk.

But I do appreciate the effort. :clapper:

• Trump 1

2 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Not the best analogy frawk.

But I do appreciate the effort. :clapper:

Ok, make trump the gay guy asking for the gay wedding cake!

lol

Just now, 212frawk said:

Ok, make trump the gay guy asking for the gay wedding cake!

You don't think the Christian's would have shot him down either?

Their religion doesn't believe in being gay.

Doesn't matter your political beliefs.

But if they did it for purely political reasons, I say fuck them.

Just now, LIBills said:

You don't think the Christian's would have shot him down either?

I have no idea what you mean by this ^^^^

lol

3 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

I have no idea what you mean by this ^^^^

They wouldn't have baked the cake for Trump either if he was gay frawk.

Just now, LIBills said:

They wouldn't have baked the cake for Trump either if he was gay frawk.

Um, that's my point.  Twitter is under no obligation to give fatfuk a platform to spread his lies and to foment violence.  If its ok for christian baker to run his business as he sees fit, same for (diphit) @jack and his stupidly named message service

lol

and Twitter IS a stupid name and people shouldnt have to tweet (ugh).  so lame.

lol

1 minute ago, 212frawk said:

Um, that's my point.  Twitter is under no obligation to give fatfuk a platform to spread his lies and to foment violence.  If its ok for christian baker to run his business as he sees fit, same for (diphit) @jack and his stupidly named message service

Me, I understand Twitter can do whatever the fuck they want.

I have never been on Twatter and I deleted my Facecrook account years ago, so all this garbage has no effect on me personally whatsoever.

14 hours ago, foster said:

The POTUS continues to yell “Fire” in a crowded movie theater. This is not a free speech argument. We found that out this past week. 

You need to reread the first amendment and what it actually says.

Do so now.  There have been many examples of case law that have misinterpreted the first amendment.  'Fire in a crowded theater' is most assuredly one of those.  I brand that judge a traitor to the constitution.  I refuse to utter that cretin's name.

So study.  Then come back.  Hopefully you will be at a level that will merit my tutor ship. 

Until then you are one of my mind properties. 

• Gay 1

Well I guess if these guys are cool with Twitter banning whoever they want for no clearly illegal statements then I guess they would be fine with that Christian baker telling the gay couple to fuck off. However in Bizarro World the baker must be shamed and bankrupted and Trump's banishment celebrated. Morals are tricky when you're a Liberal who really doesn't believe in anything so you just use the rules when they benefit you and disobey them when they get in your way. Which one is it? Personally I just think it's false advertising. These sites like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, whatever all built their user bases up by promising freedom of expression (legal of course) and that only serious violations would result in account suspensions or deletions. They clearly lied as it all became about fitting into their little box for accepted users and everything else they put under a vague "hate speech" clause that no one can really explain.

Honestly, none of this surprises me because I saw shit like this happen in the 1990's on local BBS boards talking through a 2400 baud modem. This is just the egotistical admin on a much larger scale with control over many more people. What's the solution? Same thing in the 90s. People just stopped calling certain BBS boards and they went under. We're only on these platforms until another alternative arises and they have with Gab, Parler, MeWe, and others who will soon begin to bring in more users. Ironically these techno-fascists are so scared of losing their hostages, I mean users, that they've preemptively labeled their competition as Nazi havens and have gotten their apps banned from the Apple and Google stores. It's hilarious how they tell you if you don't like their service to shove it and go make your own and then when people do precisely that they wail and gnash their teeth like the pieces of shit they are. You know, as Princess Leia said:

Clown World people, we live in it.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

16 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Well I guess if these guys are cool with Twitter banning whoever they want for no clearly illegal statements then I guess they would be fine with that Christian baker telling the gay couple to fuck off. However in Bizarro World the baker must be shamed and bankrupted and Trump's banishment celebrated. Morals are tricky when you're a Liberal who really doesn't believe in anything so you just use the rules when they benefit you and disobey them when they get in your way. Which one is it? Personally I just think it's false advertising. These sites like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, whatever all built their user bases up by promising freedom of expression (legal of course) and that only serious violations would result in account suspensions or deletions. They clearly lied as it all became about fitting into their little box for accepted users and everything else they put under a vague "hate speech" clause that no one can really explain.

Honestly, none of this surprises me because I saw shit like this happen in the 1990's on local BBS boards talking through a 2400 baud modem. This is just the egotistical admin on a much larger scale with control over many more people. What's the solution? Same thing in the 90s. People just stopped calling certain BBS boards and they went under. We're only on these platforms until another alternative arises and they have with Gab, Parler, MeWe, and others who will soon begin to bring in more users. Ironically these techno-fascists are so scared of losing their hostages, I mean users, that they've preemptively labeled their competition as Nazi havens and have gotten their apps banned from the Apple and Google stores. It's hilarious how they tell you if you don't like their service to shove it and go make your own and then when people do precisely that they wail and gnash their teeth like the pieces of shit they are. You know, as Princess Leia said:

HE.BROKE.THEIR.TOS!! 

Legal or illegal has nothing to do with it, dumbfuck. 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

You're so fucking stupid you don't know what free speech means.  Free speech means the government cannot punish you for what you say.  Fuck off moron. 

I know exactly what free speech means...........moron.  You fuck off.  LOL :classic_tongue:

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Other way around they freak out and bitch and moan.  FACT.  LOL

• Like 1

The problem is that groups and people who have in the past reserved their hate speech and threats of violence for the Dark Web are using mainstream social media apps to get their messages out to a broader audience

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

The problem is that groups and people who have in the past reserved their hate speech and threats of violence for the Dark Web are using mainstream social media apps to get their messages out to a broader audience

The Bowmanbody uses no apps at all.  Much of this technology shit is stupid and/or overrated.  I'm not addicted to any of it as so many are.

27 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Yawn.  Brew loves dat censorship.  Sad.

No, that's the earliest stages of the things Trump has said that incited the riot.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

29 minutes ago, HipKat said:

No, that's the earliest stages of the things Trump has said that incited the riot.

What is is that the conservatives want to say?

Is it the n-word?

Antisemitic slurs?

Why is it that they always get banned? Lol

• Disagree 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

On 1/9/2021 at 11:29 AM, LiterateStylish said:

As much as I don’t support Trump, that is BS.

I really can’t stand censorship, even if it’s censoring bad people.

Well, get ready for things to get a lot worse 

• Like 1