Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

THE END OF FREE SPEECH *****

It's in the works.  The wheels are turning.  Big tech, MSM and the libs are moving to control all news.  Scary shit.  Resist.  Speak up against these m-fuckers.  Wake up, people.  This is real.  Look very closely.  Pay attention.  This needs to stop NOW. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Trump is looking into "building out" his own platform.  :niterider:

bfbbb9256ce0b052.thumb.png.1e012bce8308f88508f1c713f212dc7f.png

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Trump needs to get on Parler as everyone else conservative is already on it. Also, he should just form his own channel on the internet that can be streamed via Roku or any other app. As for Twitter, I haven't had an account there in years and don't plan on ever creating a new one. Facebook and WhatsApp are on my kill list as well. There is zero benefit to being on social media and giving the Communists a dossier on yourself.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

It's in the works.  The wheels are turning.  Big tech, MSM and the libs are moving to control all news.  Scary shit.  Resist.  Speak up against these m-fuckers.  Wake up, people.  This is real.  Look very closely.  Pay attention.  This needs to stop NOW. 

https://kickthemallout.com/article.php/V-The_REAL_REASON_the_Globalists-Marxists_Want_You_To_Hate_Trump?fbclid=IwAR0Sj-UjFrM_v-Spbj9AweGHb24tX6-xD7KPynvlBu8FUBQxrVWZU48QeB0

This needs to shared, far and wide

3 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Trump needs to get on Parler as everyone else conservative is already on it. Also, he should just form his own channel on the internet that can be streamed via Roku or any other app. As for Twitter, I haven't had an account there in years and don't plan on ever creating a new one. Facebook and WhatsApp are on my kill list as well. There is zero benefit to being on social media and giving the Communists a dossier on yourself.

Parler booted off of Android and IOS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

1 hour ago, Woody said:

Awesome.  Libtards will just love this.  LOL

1 minute ago, The Beef said:

Has that been verified? This actually wouldn't surprise me because any free speech platform them don't like they instantly label as a Nazi haven and kick them out of the virtual stores.

See: Gab.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

There's going to be a day of reckoning for these social media asshats.  I'm not on Facebook, Twitter or any of that shit.  Who needs it?  If I decide to try it, I won't use those platforms.

Just now, SackMan518 said:

Has that been verified? This actually wouldn't surprise me because any free speech platform them don't like they instantly label as a Nazi haven and kick them out of the virtual stores.

I'm hearing the same thing.  Heard it on Tucker.

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Why are you still watching Fox? I turned them off during the election night coverage and haven't watched a minute since.

Parler @NYexile

It's wild people actually agree with what has went down.  It's not just Trump, Twitter sacked a ton of conservative accounts tonight.

It's a coordinated shutdown of a large part of their political rivals bu the left and big tech.  

The craziest part is people agree with it.  So discussion, debate and dissent isn't on the table anymore.  Close down your businesses, stay In  your house, wear a mask and don't question shit.  The New Normal.

• Like 1

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

1 hour ago, Woody said:

He couldn't even finish a wall.....How the hell is he going to build a whole platform?

• Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Nice to see you using the word communist to describe these azz holes. I’m sure you’ve used it before, just don’t see it all that much. Usually see the word liberal. They aren’t liberal.

37 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Turn fox off

44 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Just dl’ed parler fro apple App Store. Checking google......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bleedzbillz said:

He couldn't even finish a wall.....How the hell is he going to build a whole platform?

He won't be able to build a new platform since we'll buy off his employees and have them sabotage it before it gets off the ground.  Destroyed from the inside out just like america.

32 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Turn fox off

Fox News is one of the finest news outlets in america.  I hear Paul Ryan has been making moves and doing great things over there.  Its unfortunate that they lost half their viewership but I'm sure they'll recoup that loss when we get the other half of the country brainwashed.

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_CCP said:

Fox News is one of the finest news outlets in america.  I hear Paul Ryan has been making moves and doing great things over there.  Its unfortunate that they lost half their viewership but I'm sure they'll recoup that loss when we get the other half of the country brainwashed.

Do you really think the dark side has 50% of the country brainwashed. I think it’s much lower

11 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

Do you really think the dark side has 50% of the country brainwashed. I think it’s much lower

Yes I do believe my own propaganda and I'm also a firm believer in the american main stream media's propaganda.  Ask well respected CCP supporters like Hipkat, Meathead, Brewman, Frock, etc they'll tell you this is all factual. 

12 hours ago, The Beef said:

As much as I don’t support Trump, that is BS.

I really can’t stand censorship, even if it’s censoring bad people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

1 hour ago, Buffalo_CCP said:

Yes I do believe my own propaganda and I'm also a firm believer in the american main stream media's propaganda.  Ask well respected CCP supporters like Hipkat, Meathead, Brewman, Frock, etc they'll tell you this is all factual. 

Yeah, I'll give them a shout

14 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Why are you still watching Fox? I turned them off during the election night coverage and haven't watched a minute since.

I still watch Tucker.  The problem isn't the 8pm to 11pm shows.  I still like Gutfeld too.  The rest I no longer watch.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

Nice to see you using the word communist to describe these azz holes. I’m sure you’ve used it before, just don’t see it all that much. Usually see the word liberal. They aren’t liberal.

COMMIES

• Thanks 1

The POTUS continues to yell “Fire” in a crowded movie theater. This is not a free speech argument. We found that out this past week. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Barf 1