Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Here We Go Again

I just want to be clear that I wish I was wrong about Donald Trump. that would have been the best thing for america, if I was wrong. and I have not enjoyed spending the last 4 years being treated like I'm the crazy man screaming and passing traffic but when the president is a criminal who uses the power of his office to be part and parcel to a crime, again, then it's time for him to go, immediately before he burns the rest of the house down.

and this time, the Republicans are not United on his side.

Following attack, House moving forward with plans to impeach Trump again

With the flag at half-staff for U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Friday fired off a letter to Democratic colleagues.

In it, she placed direct blame on President Trump for Wednesday's "horrific attack" on the Capitol, accusing President Trump of "dangerous and seditious acts," calling him "unhinged" and "rogue."

And she left no doubt that if Vice President Mike Pence and the Cabinet do not invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Trump, the House of Representatives will move forward to impeach the President for a second time.

She wrote: "We must do everything that we can to protect the American people from his unbalanced assault on our country and our democracy."

t's a move that already has the support of Hampton Roads House members Elaine Luria, Bobby Scott, and Don McEachin. But there are big questions on whether such a move would actually succeed in getting rid of Trump.

"The House can act very quickly, given its rules and the way it's set up," said Old Dominion University Political Science Professor Ben Melusky. "However, the Senate, based upon its standing rules as it relates to impeachment trials they can be modified in the short term through unanimous consent. But the likelihood of getting unanimous consent is pretty slim."

Still, Christopher Newport University Political Science Professor Quentin Kidd predicts the House will go through with it.

"The Speaker herself is very motivated to get this done," he said. "So, I do expect this to happen. Look, I expect by mid-next week that the House will have voted Articles of Impeachment on the President."

Even if the Senate does not vote to convict, an important message would be sent, says Kidd.

"If there's an impeachment charge hanging over him as he exits office, the idea is, it might constrain his behavior," he said.

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

You're overdue for your White Privilege Training.  Stop wasting your time on these stupid threads.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

33 minutes ago, Woody said:

You're overdue for your White Privilege Training.  Stop wasting your time on these stupid threads.  :niterider:

Hip, frawk, f8 and some others are on their way to DC to organize firing squads for those involved in the big "coup attempt" on Wednesday.  LOL :classic_laugh::goal:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

I just want to be clear that I wish I was wrong about Donald Trump. that would have been the best thing for america, if I was wrong. and I have not enjoyed spending the last 4 years being treated like I'm the crazy man screaming and passing traffic but when the president is a criminal who uses the power of his office to be part and parcel to a crime, again, then it's time for him to go, immediately before he burns the rest of the house down.

and this time, the Republicans are not United on his side.

Following attack, House moving forward with plans to impeach Trump again

With the flag at half-staff for U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Friday fired off a letter to Democratic colleagues.

In it, she placed direct blame on President Trump for Wednesday's "horrific attack" on the Capitol, accusing President Trump of "dangerous and seditious acts," calling him "unhinged" and "rogue."

And she left no doubt that if Vice President Mike Pence and the Cabinet do not invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Trump, the House of Representatives will move forward to impeach the President for a second time.

She wrote: "We must do everything that we can to protect the American people from his unbalanced assault on our country and our democracy."

t's a move that already has the support of Hampton Roads House members Elaine Luria, Bobby Scott, and Don McEachin. But there are big questions on whether such a move would actually succeed in getting rid of Trump.

"The House can act very quickly, given its rules and the way it's set up," said Old Dominion University Political Science Professor Ben Melusky. "However, the Senate, based upon its standing rules as it relates to impeachment trials they can be modified in the short term through unanimous consent. But the likelihood of getting unanimous consent is pretty slim."

Still, Christopher Newport University Political Science Professor Quentin Kidd predicts the House will go through with it.

"The Speaker herself is very motivated to get this done," he said. "So, I do expect this to happen. Look, I expect by mid-next week that the House will have voted Articles of Impeachment on the President."

Even if the Senate does not vote to convict, an important message would be sent, says Kidd.

"If there's an impeachment charge hanging over him as he exits office, the idea is, it might constrain his behavior," he said.

Quentin Kidd From CNU????????????????  LOL.  ODU too???????  LOL.  Fucking radical libtard college profs from shit colleges to boot.  Comical.

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Quentin Kidd From CNU????????????????  LOL.  ODU too???????  LOL

What???

The fact you fuckwads aren't horrified, disturbed and insulted by what happened at the US Capital is fucked up. BUT, fortunately, you're jsut ahandful of derelicts ona message board that do nothing anyway, but put your stupidity on display for about, what 17 other people to see?? 

Pathetic.

• Haha 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

What???

The fact you fuckwads aren't horrified, disturbed and insulted by what happened at the US Capital is fucked up. BUT, fortunately, you're jsut ahandful of derelicts ona message board that do nothing anyway, but put your stupidity on display for about, what 17 other people to see?? 

Pathetic.

I've already condemned the dumb knuckleheads.  You're OVERREACTING.  Head on up there and organize the executions.  You are one big loser.  What is wrong with you? 

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

What???

Pathetic.

I'm trying my hardest not to give you a negative rating....arrrgggghhhhh.

5 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I've already condemned the dumb knuckleheads.  You're OVERREACTING.  Head on up there and organize the executions.  You are one big loser.  What is wrong with you? 

I'm over reacting??

Another sad aspect of the Capitol Riot was the damage to the Capitol itself. This building was completed in 1800. The building is 220 years old. It is a historical representation of the start of our country. And these idiots broke windows, doors, etc.....absolutely no respect for people or the historical significance of the building itself. It was an awful day. Anyone who thinks it was the right thing to do is wrong. I don't have issue with protesting, but rioting and damaging is not protesting.

I didn't like the looting and damage from the protest in the summer and I certainly was appalled on Wednesday. I do not have a problem with protesting. PROTESTING!. It is the mob riot mentality that I am the most enraged by.

An American Institution where this country is and has been forged every day by the people we elect to keep us free and keep Democracy alive was not just invaded by a few dozen people, they were an Army and they came very close to getting right into where the House was in Session.

That is horrifying in itself, but the fact that they got that far is very scary.

I've been saying all year that we are going to get attacked and we were, by Russia and a horde of people that tried to overthrow a Constitutional mandate.

• Thanks 2

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Thank you for this mountain of propaganda Mr. Hipkat.  I want you to know that your work does not go unnoticed by the upper echelon of CCP.  This thead has been lauded by Xi himself!

• Haha 1