Wouldnt surprise me if they did....why not....Watson is showing he is elite on an otherwise dumpster fire of a football team!  Just as long as NE doesnt sneak in and make a deal for him

I wouldn't do it if I was either team. Especially considering they play in the same division

NFL.com.....Texans GM pretty much says Watson is going nowhere...if that means anything.....

Jaguars don't even have a GM or coach yet.  They're not making any trades until they get their management in place & have a chance to evaluate the QB class of 2021 & specifically Trevor Lawrence.  Why would they saddle themselves with Watson's contract when they can have 3 full seasons with Lawrence's rookie contract?  

30 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Jaguars don't even have a GM or coach yet.  They're not making any trades until they get their management in place & have a chance to evaluate the QB class of 2021 & specifically Trevor Lawrence.  Why would they saddle themselves with Watson's contract when they can have 3 full seasons with Lawrence's rookie contract?  

1st rounder is 4 cheap yrs on rookie deal w 5th yr team option. 2nd rounder's are 4 years total.

cba fan

51 minutes ago, cba fan said:

1st rounder is 4 cheap yrs on rookie deal w 5th yr team option. 2nd rounder's are 4 years total.

Contract extensions for franchise QBs often take place when they are 1st eligible, after season 3.

If the Texans trade Watson they should be relegated to the CFL.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Without a 1st round pick or play makers Watson was one of the only things that made the Texans job appealing. 

They better get their shit in order.

On 1/8/2021 at 12:09 PM, Thebowflexbody said:

That would be a mistake.

Yeah...for the Texans (par for the course) and Watson.  The first overall pick for a 25 year old PROVEN amazing QB?  I'd do that all day.