Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Senile Joe Biden's Choice of Merrick Garland for AG *****

I'm actually okay with this cabinet pick for Attorney General.  Be honest, does that make our board dems/libs/ideologues question Senile Joe's selection and/or hate the guy?  LOL.   He's no Bill Barr, but not bad.  If Senile Joe could make moderate picks every time, instead of kooky, pandering, unqualified choices, we'd be fine.  But we all know he won't.  Too many of his other choices are downright terrible.  I just wanted the board to know how inclusive, thoughtful and objective I am.  I don't rubber stamp negatives on everything.  I fear this will be a rare exception, though.

you mean unqualified choices like giving your daughter and son-in-law high-ranking positions in the White House that they have absolutely no experience at? or putting someone in charge of the EPA that is a climate change denier? Or an attorney general who acted as the president's personal attorney during his time at the position?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

26 minutes ago, HipKat said:

you mean unqualified choices like giving your daughter and son-in-law high-ranking positions in the White House that they have absolutely no experience at? or putting someone in charge of the EPA that is a climate change denier? Or an attorney general who acted as the president's personal attorney during his time at the position?

LOL.  Please explain how the Gay Mayor is in ANY way qualified for Transportation.  How about the Native American?  Identity politics.  Check off all the boxes!  Pander, pander, pander.  Actually being qualified matters not.  Don't see any Trump family members is his cabinet - am I missing something?  Bill Barr was a great AG, you idiot. Hopefully Garland will be too.  Hey, I was trying to throw you a bone and you go on the attack.  Tsk, tsk.  Don't make me negatively rate these posts of yours.  :classic_biggrin:

Climate change is a scam, by the way.  Ain't you heard?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Please explain how the Gay Mayor is in ANY way qualified for Transportation.  How about the Native American?  Identity politics.  Check off all the boxes!  Pander, pander, pander.  Actually being qualified matters not.  Don't see any Trump family members is his cabinet - am I missing something?  Bill Barr was a great AG, you idiot. Hopefully Garland will be too.  Hey, I was trying to throw you a bone and you go on the attack.  Tsk, tsk.  Don't make me negatively rate these posts of yours.  :classic_biggrin:

I'm not promoting Joe biden's choice. I'm pointing out your hypocrisy

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

What did Bill Barr do? Great compared to Sessions, but disappointing. 

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Please explain how the Gay Mayor is in ANY way qualified for Transportation. 

He knows how to park it in the back.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

29 minutes ago, Woody said:

That is true.  His favorite football player are tight ends too.

11 hours ago, Woody said:

5EE23492-3A55-4FBB-9338-9DA112F1F39D.jpeg