Sign in to follow this  
Professor Pigworth

Election Overturned; Trump Appointed President for Life

Donald Fans:

If you were to wake up to the above headline tomorrow morning...

1. Would you be happy and have no objections?

2. Do you think if Donald really were offered the title of "president for life," which is another way of saying "dictator," he would decline the opportunity and put the country ahead of himself? Or would he say, "Well, if you insist..."

Oh yes, Piiggy!!!  That would be a dream come true since ALL Trump supporters are fascists!!!!  LOL.  Let it go, porky.  I thought your dementia suffering hero "won".  Trump will occupy your mind for the rest of your life.  I like that.

6 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Oh yes, Piiggy!!!  That would be a dream come true since ALL Trump supporters are fascists!!!!  LOL.  Let it go, porky.  I thought your dementia suffering hero "won".  Trump will occupy your mind for the rest of your life.  I like that.

The Aquarian is welcome to set foot in any of my Mind Properties!!

2 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Hey Ms. Piggy,

What the fuck is wrong with you?

LOL.  A lot.  Including severe TDS.  A real bad case.

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  A lot.  Including severe TDS.  A real bad case.

These guys are nuts.

Trump will out of office in less than two fucking weeks and Trump STILL compresses their brains.

I have never seen anything like this in my life.

Holy shit.

1 minute ago, LIBills said:

These guys are nuts.

Trump will out of office in less than two fucking weeks and Trump STILL compresses their brains.

I have never seen anything like this in my life.

Holy shit.

And they take everything pertaining to Trump PERSONALLY.  LOL.  WTF?  They get their way and now they want the man punished and/or in jail.  It's as if Trump beat them to a pulp or assaulted their spouse.  Bat shit CRAZY.  Amuses the shit out of me.  I hate lots of politicians, etc. and have NEVER been obsessed about it.  What will fill this insane void in their lives in less than 2 weeks?  Whack jobs.

And they take everything pertaining to Trump PERSONALLY.  LOL.  WTF?  They get their way and now they want the man punished and/or in jail.  It's as if Trump beat them to a pulp or assaulted their spouse.  Bat shit CRAZY.  Amuses the shit out of me.  I hate lots of politicians, etc. and have NEVER been obsessed about it.  What will fill this insane void in their lives in less than 2 weeks?  Whack jobs.

As do I.

I couldn't care less about politicians that I dislike.

Big difference between people like you and me and them.

Holy shit.

• Like 1

As do I.

I couldn't care less about politicians that I dislike.

Big difference between people like you and me and them.

Holy shit.

And NONE of them recognize the sick obsession.  None.  LOL

See what Piggy doesn't understand is that Conservatives love the Constitution and smaller, less powerful government. So the answer to his first question is a resounding no to being happy about it and yes to having huge objections. His second question is more of a commentary on the Trump personality but I also think Trump would decline that as well because as history shows dictators, being unable to be legally removed from their position, are often killed. So why would anyone agree to that?

Chalk this up as another stupid Pigworth thread.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

See what Piggy doesn't understand is that Conservatives love the Constitution and smaller, less powerful government. So the answer to his first question is a resounding no to being happy about it and yes to having huge objections. His second question is more of a commentary on the Trump personality but I also think Trump would decline that as well because as history shows dictators, being unable to be legally removed from their position, are often killed. So why would anyone agree to that?

Chalk this up as another stupid Pigworth thread.

But you are a Sack-O-Shit and an unhinged poster. :classic_biggrin:

be9c85f34cfb5a48-.gif

• Haha 1

But you are a Sack-O-Shit and an unhinged poster. :classic_biggrin:

be9c85f34cfb5a48-.gif

Some of us get under their skins even more than others.

And with that, Bowmanbody is a VIP Club member.  Sniff, hike up pants ala Barney Fife.....

Some of us get under their skins even more than others.

Those of us who aren't Democrats on here seem to get under their skins rather quickly.

10 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Those of us who aren't Democrats on here seem to get under their skins rather quickly.

Classic dish it out, but can't take it pussies.

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Classic dish it out, but can't take it pussies.

#orangemanbad has compressed their brains.

Like I said.......

funny part is that he is leaving office on the 20th and their TDS suffering is getting worse.

What are they going to do when Trump disappears from the spotlight?

4 minutes ago, LIBills said:

#orangemanbad has compressed their brains.

Like I said.......

funny part is that he is leaving office on the 20th and their TDS suffering is getting worse.

What are they going to do when Trump disappears from the spotlight?

It is getting worse.  WTF?  

It is getting worse.  WTF?  

Well these nuts who hate Trump are painting ALL the folks who support Trump are racists and terrorists. And that goes for the MSM too.

Is there anything that is more nuttier than that?

Do you paint all Democrats as disgusting with what happened this summer? I sure as hell don't because I am not an unhinged moron and I welcome ANYONE that respects me and vice versa.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Well these nuts who hate Trump are painting ALL the folks who support Trump are racists and terrorists. And that goes for the MSM too.

Is there anything that is more nuttier than that?

Do you paint all Democrats as disgusting with what happened this summer? I sure as hell don't because I am not an unhinged moron and I welcome ANYONE that respects me and vice versa.

All true.  Every bit.  They paint with such broad brushes.  Everything is group think black and white.  Yes, moronic.

• Like 1