Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

US Capitol Police officer has died following pro-Trump riot

wow. i didnt realize any of the injured officers was bad enough to kill them. i read about it, musta just missed it or something unusual happened

edit: oh, he had a stroke. that could happen from the stress, but it means he had a weakness and it coulda happened any time. unless there was a head injury, but they didnt specify anything about that

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Blue lives matter, right?

No one believes your outrage anymore, you fascist scumbags.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/politics/capitol-police-officer-dead-after-riot/index.html

Somehow I’m thinking this is a bit different than the cops murdered in their cars by people inflamed by the media to think cops are killing blacks left and right.

bit of a reach, F8...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, jc856 said:

Somehow I’m thinking this is a bit different than the cops murdered in their cars by people inflamed by the media to think cops are killing blacks left and right.

bit of a reach, F8...

The point is dont show outrage at cops being killed and then going and killing a cop.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

10 hours ago, Meathead said:

wow. i didnt realize any of the injured officers was bad enough to kill them. i read about it, musta just missed it or something unusual happened

edit: oh, he had a stroke. that could happen from the stress, but it means he had a weakness and it coulda happened any time. unless there was a head injury, but they didnt specify anything about that

Don't make excuses for them.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The point is dont show outrage at cops being killed and then going and killing a cop.

Crap thread.  Shameful.

6 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

It’s stressful being a cop. Why are you saying, “they” killed him? If a kid steals a candy bar and runs down an alley and the cop runs after him and has a heart attack, did the kid kill the cop? I might not understand the circumstances around his death in detail, maybe there’s an update?

as always, too many definitive opinions, not enough facts. And I’m REALLY PISSED at these assholes that broke in, just like the blm assholes. 

BREAK THE LAW, GO TO JAIL. PERIOD.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, jc856 said:

It’s stressful being a cop. Why are you saying, “they” killed him? If a kid steals a candy bar and runs down an alley and the cop runs after him and has a heart attack, did the kid kill the cop? I might not understand the circumstances around his death in detail, maybe there’s an update?

as always, too many definitive opinions, not enough facts. And I’m REALLY PISSED at these assholes that broke in, just like the blm assholes. 

BREAK THE LAW, GO TO JAIL. PERIOD.

It came out the cop was beaten with a fire extinguisher in the head...so your hypothetical is non sense.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

I'm sure Bow, Fan, Sack, Danny, jc, etc.......

just love it when cops get killed by Trump supporters.

Holy shit.

23 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

It came out the cop was beaten with a fire extinguisher in the head...so your hypothetical is non sense.

I’m catching up on the news, if this is factual, it’s terrible.

26 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Also, haven’t come across anything yet that said this was an undisputed fact, so a linky would be helpful

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

If someone was holding the extinguisher, murder/1st degree manslaughter. If they threw it, negligent manslaughter at the least.

If someone was holding the extinguisher, murder/1st degree manslaughter. If they threw it, negligent manslaughter at the least.

As usual, pretty sure there's more to the story.  Believe the MSM right off the bat?  I think not.

4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

As usual, pretty sure there's more to the story.  Believe the MSM right off the bat?  I think not.

Well, unfortunately, we (all) make judgements with fuzzy facts. It’s what we do now in the year 2021. Get the news out NOW, check facts later.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, unfortunately, we (all) make judgements with fuzzy facts. It’s what we do now in the year 2021. Get the news out NOW, check facts later.

Precisely, my friend.  Disgraceful.  Journalism: RIP

Give this story another day or two to marinate.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

5 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Give this story another day or two to marinate.

Always more to the story than the MSM headline.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

thanks for that info

we didnt know the extinguisher part when all we knew was a cop died from a stroke. that can happen to anybody of any age at any time without anything hitting them in the head. our comments were based on the information we knew and it had nothing to do with an extinguisher

your smug snarkiness is not only unnecessary, it only makes you look bad. learn from this mistake

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

thanks for that info

we didnt know the extinguisher part when all we knew was a cop died from a stroke. that can happen to anybody of any age at any time without anything hitting them in the head. our comments were based on the information we knew and it had nothing to do with an extinguisher

your smug snarkiness is not only unnecessary, it only makes you look bad. learn from this mistake

Lol make me look bad? These fools are proven wrong time and time again. You included. I'm not apologizing for shit. 

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

On 1/7/2021 at 11:21 PM, Meathead said:

What happened in Washington was wrong. 

• Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

8 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Always more to the story than the MSM headline.

These are your people..... this is you. your party of law and order.

• Like 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

These are your people..... this is you. your party of law and order.

What brave, honorable patriots Donald's people are. Here was I thinking they might be fascist thugs or something. I couldn't have been more wrong. 

Donald's the sort of man who brings out the best in people.  And when I read the mature, well-mannered, thoughtful, intelligent posts by Donald's devoted fans on these boards, I can't help but be impressed. 

spacer.png