Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

What Will This Country Do Without A Donald Trump? *****

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

Because they would have less control over the elections.

I know.  What to do?  These are bad people.

6 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

May God have mercy on our country because the leftist loons surely will not.

This is all building up to something.  I've got a bad feeling.  I feel like they're literally trying to crush their opposition.  That's not going to happen.

14 hours ago, LIBills said:

Biden is already advocating for the $15 an hour minimum wage.

That should work out real well for small businesses trying to restart.

Holy shit.

spoken like someone that doesnt own a business.  If someone will work for less than 15 bucks an hour, they are useless trash.  

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

8 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

This is all building up to something.  I've got a bad feeling.  I feel like they're literally trying to crush their opposition.  That's not going to happen.

I got the same feeling but this is roughly half the country we are talking about that they want to alienate and censor permanently. History shows that this isn't going to pan out so well. Conservatives are the new Jews in Germany circa the 1930s.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

5 hours ago, 212frawk said:

spoken like someone that doesnt own a business.  If someone will work for less than 15 bucks an hour, they are useless trash.  

spoken like someone who has no idea what $15 an hour will do to small businesses and businesses in general.

For example, how in the world is a car wash going to survive if their employees are making $15 hour? Simple answer..... it has no shot.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, 212frawk said:

That's bullshit.  Summer jobs.  Trainees/entry level.  Fast food.  Temporary, etc.  Give me a break.  Prices will all go up and jobs themselves will go kaput.  Not EVERY SINGLE job is worth $15 an hour.

6 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Your worst post ever.  Think again.

21 minutes ago, LIBills said:

spoken like someone who has no idea what $15 an hour will do to small businesses and businesses in general.

For example, how in the world is a car wash going to survive if their employees are making $15 hour? Simple answer..... it has no shot.

Correct.  Frawk is talking out of his ass.

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Aren't you watching the game?

18 hours ago, LIBills said:

I know exactly what i am talking about.  you do not get productivity out of someone making $10/hr which is about $340/ week in take home pay. and apparently you have never been to a Delta Sonic.

A business model that depends on employees making $400 gross v $600 gross per week deserves to die. 

lol

17 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

like most everything you post, you are exactly wrong.  

• Thanks 1
  • Barf 1

lol

19 hours ago, LIBills said:

Gee, how have small businesses survived EVERY increase in Minimum Wage?? Or do you think it was always $7.25 an hour?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

35 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

how many employees do you have?

Is Mom gets his lunch for him, does that count?

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan