Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

What Will This Country Do Without A Donald Trump? *****

There's going to be a big void to fill in our lives.  Trump 24/7/365 has been the norm for 5 years or so.  What will become of us?  What will fill this huge hole?  Thoughts? :classic_biggrin:

I think the continued "Managed Decline" of our country will be enough to keep people busy.  :niterider:

It will be interesting to see how the MSM manages.  WTF are they going to talk about now?  They might have to consolidate into one big crappy channel in order to stay afloat. :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

22 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

There's going to be a big void to fill in our lives.  Trump 24/7/365 has been the norm for 5 years or so.  What will become of us?  What will fill this huge hole?  Thoughts? :classic_biggrin:

These same people will run and hide from Biden's presidency.

Politics becomes the complete bore it has always been pre-Trump.

5 minutes ago, Woody said:

I think the continued "Managed Decline" of our country will be enough to keep people busy.  :niterider:

It will be interesting to see how the MSM manages.  WTF are they going to talk about now?  They might have to consolidate into one big crappy channel in order to stay afloat. :niterider:

Sucking up to Senile Joe will be a ratings disaster.  Good.

HNN - HipCunt News Network where they'll blame everything bad happening after January 21st on Donald Trump.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Biden is already advocating for the $15 an hour minimum wage.

That should work out real well for small businesses trying to restart.

Holy shit.

21 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

HNN - HipCunt News Network where they'll blame everything bad happening after January 21st on Donald Trump.

LOL.  That goes without saying.  I'm fully prepared for that BS.  Speaking of Hip, make sure you give him no negative post ratings.  He's trying to lower that negative number and I'm sure we all want to help our buddy out, right??  :classic_biggrin:  

2 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Holy shit.

That type of shit is why Biden is going to be a disaster.  TERRIBLE IDEA that will create more unemployment.  Sure, every lazy burger flipper deserves twice the current minimum wage.  Oh my god.   

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

That type of shit is why Biden is going to be a disaster.  TERRIBLE IDEA that will create more unemployment.  Sure, every lazy burger flipper deserves twice the current minimum wage.  Oh my god.   

Red wave in 2 years. Hope this country can survive until then.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Well, I guess you are going to have to pay $47 for a Whopper if you decide to eat at BK.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Greg said:

My thinking exactly.  I'll resist as best I can however I can.

1 minute ago, LIBills said:

Well, I guess you are going to have to pay $47 for a Whopper if you decide to eat at BK.

ANOTHER unintended consequence.  We're dealing with idiots here, of course.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LIBills said:

Holy shit.

That will be the last nail in the coffin for small businesses and will open the door for us to roll out our Universal Income.  CCP-in-Chief Biden is raring to get started with this initiative.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Greg said:

As if. You can't outvote computer algorithms and absentee/mail-in ballots. If the Republicans have a surge of voters in 2 years those votes will be negated giving their opponents a victory by a percentage point or less via the fraud that no one is doing anything about nor will do unless people storm the Capitol FOR REAL next time.

See: Georgia and the Presidential Election.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

As if. You can't outvote computer algorithms and absentee/mail-in ballots. If the Republicans have a surge of voters in 2 years those votes will be negated giving their opponents a victory by a percentage point or less via the fraud that no one is doing anything about nor will do unless people storm the Capitol FOR REAL next time.

Mail-in for starters has to go.   This fucked system had better get fixed.  I fear you may be right.  This will not be tolerated indefinitely.  There most certainly is VOTER FRAUD.

4 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Always a razor slim margin in favor of the dems.  In Presidential elections, they know exactly which swing states to target.  Doesn't take many.  Anyone tolerating this shit is an idiot.  Wake up to reality.

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Mail-in for starters has to go.   This fucked system had better get fixed.  I fear you may be right.  This will not be tolerated indefinitely.  There most certainly is VOTER FRAUD.

I'd like to agree with you but it isn't going to change by being civil. Over 70 million voters just saw their candidate get cheated out of office in broad daylight and no one did anything about it and then the same exact thing happened this week in Georgia. To put a cherry on top of this Sundae we have the walking dead listening to their technocrat MSM overlords that there is no evidence, ignoring their own common sense, and actually believing it. Nothing will change until there's no food on the table.

Parler @NYexile

8 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I'd like to agree with you but it isn't going to change by being civil. Over 70 million voters just saw their candidate get cheated out of office in broad daylight and no one did anything about it and then the same exact thing happened this week in Georgia. To put a cherry on top of this Sundae we have the walking dead listening to their technocrat MSM overlords that there is no evidence, ignoring their own common sense, and actually believing it. Nothing will change until there's no food on the table.

I fear you're right.  The Mr. Nice Guy approach is doomed to failure.  They keep getting away with it.  Nothing changes.  Only a handful of Republicans seem bothered in the slightest about it.  What can you see happening that would fix this shit?  I'm all ears.  I refuse to accept what's happening.    

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I fear you're right.  The Mr. Nice Guy approach is doomed to failure.  They keep getting away with it.  Nothing changes.  Only a handful of Republicans seem bothered in the slightest about it.  What can you see happening that would fix this shit?  I'm all ears.  I refuse to accept what's happening.    

Well for starters voter ID and stricter election laws not subverted by court rulings and governor or legislature executive orders but they've been talking about that forever and not doing anything about it.

Parler @NYexile

Just now, SackMan518 said:

Well for starters voter ID and stricter election laws not subverted by court rulings and governor or legislature executive orders but they've been talking about that forever and not doing anything about it.

Meat just called you out in that other thread.

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Meat just called you out in that other thread.

Yeah I saw it, he's wrong as usual. If this were the 1700s he'd be one of those dopes mad that the uppity Colonists were starting shit with the British.

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

Why can't basic common sense shit like voter ID get done?  I just don't get it.  Everyone knows it prevents fraud.  They say it's racist, that poor people can't afford ID.  WTF?  Then the government can provide it free of charge like so many other things.  One expense that would be well worth it.

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Why can't basic common sense shit like voter ID get done?  I just don't get it.  Everyone knows it prevents fraud.  They say it's racist, that poor people can't afford ID.  WTF?  Then the government can provide it free of charge like so many other things.  One expense that would be well worth it.

Because they would have less control over the elections.

Parler @NYexile

Just now, SackMan518 said:

Yeah I saw it, he's wrong as usual.

I think he means well in a lot of ways, but can't see the forest for the trees.  I agree with him on a number of things, but not so much on others.  He's wrong on this of course.