Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

I Can't Stand Michelle Obama *****

16 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

https://www.newsmax.com/us/michelle-obama-trump-socialmedia/2021/01/07/id/1004694/

The horse/woman needs to keep her cake hole shut.  Guess she's not a believer in the Senile Joe Biden unity push.

I like her but... Why do they keep saying there is no basis when it sounds like there is a lot of evidence ? We the people don't need to see that evidense heard? Like every other trivial case where the poor don't get heard? And aren't the he's and she's of different gender just being used for their vote?

The reason for the riots is similar or the same for the race riots in america. A court isn't gonna hear the evidence. The police in kenosha went by the book. No brains are allowed anywhere. One man in each court appeal says Trump has no basis when we the people deal with lies and shit every day in America.

9 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Don't get me started on that hate-filled bitch.

That she is.  The Obamas are both terrible and it ain't about race.  

10 minutes ago, nealpellecchia@yahoo said:

I like her but... Why do they keep saying there is no basis when it sounds like there is a lot of evidence ?

They hope that if they keep saying that we'll eventually forget about it.  They desperately need Trump out of office for their own self preservation.   :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

That she is.  The Obamas are both terrible and it ain't about race.  

Not about race or political party.

The Bush's aren't exactly on my Christmas card list either.

Just now, Woody said:

They hope that if they keep saying that we'll eventually forget about it.  They desperately need Trump out of office for their own self preservation.   :niterider:

Common sense thank you. Trump is a threat to career politicians more than anything. 

tyson.jpg

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

1 minute ago, LIBills said:

I was a good liberal. I like obama. But I've seen the intellectual click that excludes the good in the american people. We need to be reprogrammed to their definition of good . A huge jump. Being good belongs to them now . It's just an intellectual chess game to stay in power against whatever is bad about the right.

16 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Me either.  W.  Huge letdown.

3 hours ago, Woody said:

tyson.jpg

54139B43-3A11-478D-84D7-F0557C4667C1.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, travolta said:

Beast. 

michelle.png

michelle2.jpg

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

I cant stand her or her wuss hubby( the worst President in my lifetime) but here is another POS woman I despise even more.

8ef7ed73fc4e8e483f6e216fa30b09b97d31ca51c361b7d311f0f802a61ff41a.jpg?w=926&auto=format

• Like 1

I think that we can all agree that all women should be judged by one thing only, and that is physical/sexual attractiveness.  If they are not good looking, then they have no worth.  Our president has shown us the way on this issue.  That is why I urge democrats and republicans alike to ditch any woman who has put on weight, show signs of age, or has lost any kind of sexual attractiveness ASAP.  Even our own mothers should be held to this standard.  If they do not rate more than a 7.5 (on a scale of 10) then we should dis-associate ourselves with them in lieu of some kind of plastic surgery, weight loss, or a new, flattering hairstyle. 

I mean really - what good are they doing for society if they are not considered to be attractive? 

• Trump 1

I put a spell on you.

37 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

I think that we can all agree that all women should be judged by one thing only, and that is physical/sexual attractiveness.  If they are not good looking, then they have no worth.  Our president has shown us the way on this issue.  That is why I urge democrats and republicans alike to ditch any woman who has put on weight, show signs of age, or has lost any kind of sexual attractiveness ASAP.  Even our own mothers should be held to this standard.  If they do not rate more than a 7.5 (on a scale of 10) then we should dis-associate ourselves with them in lieu of some kind of plastic surgery, weight loss, or a new, flattering hairstyle. 

I mean really - what good are they doing for society if they are not considered to be attractive? 

Taking good jobs and half your assets when they don't like you anymore? :classic_smile:

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

LOL.  Gosh, Voodoo.  I guess you really told me.  Now I feel awful about myself.  I'm so shallow!  LOL.  I still can't stand Michelle Obongo.