Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Can We Officially Start Calling Senile Joe Biden Mr. Magoo ? *****

I mean, it most definitely fits and it's not particularly insulting.  Let this serve as an olive branch to the board dems/libs.  An offer of unification.  What do you say?  Thoughts?

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I mean, it most definitely fits and it's not particularly insulting.  Let this serve as an olive branch to the board dems/libs.  An offer of unification.  What do you say?  Thoughts?

You can call him whatever you want.  I'm sure we'll be coming up with some interesting names for this guy for the next few years or however long he lasts.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

12 minutes ago, Woody said:

You can call him whatever you want.  I'm sure we'll be coming up with some interesting names for this guy for the next few years or however long he lasts.  :niterider:

Skanky Comma-La waits not so patiently in the wings.  Fweedom!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 2

Can we call you jobless basement dweller?

• Disagree 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Can we call you jobless basement dweller?

Now HipKat.  I have been steadily employed since college and own my own home.  Paid off in fact.  You?  You're not acting very nice to be honest.

10 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Now HipKat.  I have been steadily employed since college and own my own home.  Paid off in fact.  You?  You're not acting very nice to be honest.

Why would I be nice to somebody who keeps doing the one thing I asked you in a fucking p.m. to stop fucking doing?

• Disagree 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Why would I be nice to somebody who keeps doing the one thing I asked you in a fucking p.m. to stop fucking doing?

Honestly I must not have read that PM.  I rarely if ever go there.  Apologies.  What did it say?

17 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Just saw your obnoxious PM.  Why the constant hostility?  You reap what you sow.

why the constant defending of the indefensible and the constant ignoring of the truth? You're reaping what you've sown

• Disagree 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Attention everyone.  Apparently, HipKat is upset about his posts getting negative ratings and wants it to stop RIGHT NOW.  He decided to single me out about it.  I certainly hope all of you will refrain from giving him negative ratings going forward.  There.  I hope that's helps the cause.  LOL

NO MORE NEGATIVE RATINGS FOR BROTHER HIPKAT **************

:classic_biggrin:

Calling him anything other than "Dear Leader" POTUS soon may be a thoughtcrime that will get you banished to the gulag comrade.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

16 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Attention everyone.  Apparently, HipKat is upset about his posts getting negative ratings and wants it to stop RIGHT NOW.  He decided to single me out about it.  I certainly hope all of you will refrain from giving him negative ratings going forward.  There.  I hope that's helps the cause.  LOL

Well then, in a show of good faith, you Could remove the ones in this thread. Jus’ sayin’....

12 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Well then, in a show of good faith, you Could remove the ones in this thread. Jus’ sayin’....

I'm going to have to remember how to do that first!!!  LOL.  :classic_laugh:

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I'm going to have to remember how to do that first!!!  LOL.  :classic_laugh:

Doesnt it just have a “remove” x by it?

4 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Doesnt it just have a “remove” x by it?

Hmmmm.  Not sure.  LOL.  You should see the less than kind PM he sent me.  Had he been at all civil, I probably would have done as he asked.  Now?  Going to give it some thought, but it's not a high priority.

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You know what you're a fucking douchebag you dick sucking motherfucker

Seek help. soflabillsfan

When do the impeachment hearings start? Standard practice for new President’s right?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

31 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You know what you're a fucking douchebag you dick sucking motherfucker

I've made amends!  Please stop insulting me and calling me names!  Peace is the only way!  Check you PMs.

4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You laugh but reputation on this web forum are serious business.  Starting in late January our web forum reputations will be rolled over into our Communist Social Credit System.  As it stands now Hipkat will have a negative rating and will be excluded from comforts such as riding public transit and shopping at the bakery.  Each time you give HipKat a negative rating you are taking food off of his plate.  Help a comrade out!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_CCP said:

You laugh but reputation on this web forum are serious business.  Starting in late January our web forum reputations will be rolled over into our Communist Social Credit System.  As it stands now Hipkat will have a negative rating and will be excluded from comforts such as riding public transit and shopping at the bakery.  Each time you give HipKat a negative rating you are taking food off of his plate.  Help a comrade out!

Okay.  Okay.  Anything to further the communist future of us all under Senile Joe/Mr. Magoo.