Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

Why don't you just leave?

Trumpers always say if you don't like what's going on to "just leave" the country.

Why don't you take your own advice? Go find a right wing authoritarian country and move there.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

11 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Interesting.  Don't believe I've ever uttered such words.  It's a broad brush you paint with, sonny-boy.  LOL

Yes, he is a true political bigot.

Did he donate to the Antifa infiltrators yesterday?

• Thanks 1

Just now, FanBack said:

Yes, he is a true political bigot.

Did he donate to the Antifa infiltrators yesterday?

Would not surprise me in the least.

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Trumpers always say if you don't like what's going on to "just leave" the country.

Why don't you take your own advice? Go find a right wing authoritarian country and move there.

The difference is Trumpers didn’t threaten to leave this great country depending on who won.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

But I’m super pumped that George Lopez decided to stay!!

E4C781E8-C0BE-463D-BE18-BC88C4683337.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Not a smart move Mr. f8titity.  If they all leave who is going to work in our forced labor camps?  We might have to turn to you for that service if you chase all of the trumpists away!

1 minute ago, Buffalo_CCP said:

Not a smart move Mr. f8titity.  If they all leave who is going to work in our forced labor camps?  We might have to turn to you for that service if you chase all of the trumpists away!

LOL

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

But I’m super pumped that George Lopez decided to stay!!

E4C781E8-C0BE-463D-BE18-BC88C4683337.jpeg

Ugh...I cant stand that guy.

• Thanks 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

This was a common right wing retort. I just wanted to show how hollow and stupid it is. Add it to the list of stupid shit conservatives say.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

This was a common right wing retort. I just wanted to show how hollow and stupid it is. Add it to the list of stupid shit conservatives say.

The fuck are you talking about ?  It's the Alec Baldwin's and Bruce Springsteen's who say that shit 95% of the time.  Nice spin.  Dummy.  :classic_biggrin:

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Because America needs FanBack.

Right now I'm in the process of negotiating with the new administration ; we're setting policies and concessions that  will keep  me within the borders.

The United States without FanBack is like a cheeseburger without cheese.  

• Like 1

Also this is a wonderful opportunity for Biden to heal the nation and offer meaningful exchange with the protesters.   

Will he take this opportunity?   He can never atone for his proven child molestation but perhaps he can alleviate a portion of the suffering caused by his 47 years as a swamp creature.

Why  would he not want to maintain the trade policies, sensible deregulation, and the fostering of American manufacturing?