Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Truth in Photography

Police presence at yesterdays Trump Rally

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fthumbnails.texastribune.org%2FDt_fLy8imVQGWa2zqDHNifaTPL4%3D%2F1200x804%2Fsmart%2Ffilters%3Aquality(75)%2Fhttps%3A%2F%2Fstatic.texastribune.org%2Fmedia%2Ffiles%2Fe042c73fc4a97ec4cad90d20d2c8ae54%2FBiden%2520Wins%2520ATX%2520JV%2520TT%252029.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Police Presence at BLM rally?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.unilad.co.uk%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2021%2F01%2FwashingtonresponseGETTY.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

MAGATs don't seem to have much to say about this, huh?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I will give you the truth.  In the top photo the police are defending against an attack that was staged by the government.  In the bottom photo the government was defending itself from an attack that they had no say over.  Long live the CCP and American friends in government.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_CCP said:

I will give you the truth.  In the top photo the police are defending against an attack that was staged by the government.  In the bottom photo the government was defending itself from an attack that they had no say over.  Long live the CCP and American friends in 

Well said.   Another thread closed in victory.

3 hours ago, Buffalo_CCP said:

I will give you the truth.  In the top photo the police are defending against an attack that was staged by the government.  In the bottom photo the government was defending itself from an attack that they had no say over.  Long live the CCP and American friends in government.

NAILED IT

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3 hours ago, Buffalo_CCP said:

you mean in the top photo they're preparing for a protest by white people and in the bottom photo they're prepared for a protest by black people. Let's just be honest here

Seek help. soflabillsfan

18 minutes ago, HipKat said:

you mean in the top photo they're preparing for a protest by white people and in the bottom photo they're prepared for a protest by black people. Let's just be honest here

Check you PM's.  I even gave you a heart above, but don't expect any more.  LOL

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

I provided this forum with the truth, free of identity politics and other additives that blur reality.  This is something I rarely do, but since you're my Comrade I felt that you needed to know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Buffalo_CCP said:

I provided this forum with the truth, free of identity politics and other additives that blur reality.  This is something I rarely do, but since you're my Comrade I felt that you needed to know.

You're the best:

T137_Ulik.JPG

30 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Who drew that?  Jack Kirby and Vince Colletta????

Jack Kirby yes.

And of course it's Vince Colletta; you do notice there's no background?  If I had a nickel for every eraser Vince Colletta went through .........

9 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Jack Kirby yes.

And of course it's Vince Colletta; you do notice there's no background?  If I had a nickel for every eraser Vince Colletta went through .........

Nice!  It appears you know your Silver Age comics.  We should compare notes sometime.  My favorite Kirby inkers were Chic Stone, Frank Giacoia, Joe Sinnott and probably Mike Royer.  The best inks, however, were on the issues of Thor in 1969 by Bill Everett.  Beautiful stuff.  

16 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Nice!  It appears you know your Silver Age comics.  We should compare notes sometime.  My favorite Kirby inkers were Chic Stone, Frank Giacoia, Joe Sinnott and probably Mike Royer.  The best inks, however, were on the issues of Thor in 1969 by Bill Everett.  Beautiful stuff.  

I agree with all of your inkers.  Mike Royer really worked on the 70s Kirby stuff; I don't think he would have worked on, say, the Fantastic Four.  He was faithful to Kirby and detailed, but he never did art corrections.

How about Syd Shores over Kirby on Captain America?  I only got the reprints and don't remember the issue numbers.  One had Dr. Faustus's first appearance and another had the Trapster.   

I'm more of a John Buscema fan.  The only artist that matches him technically, IMHO, was Jose Luis Garcia Lopez.  Lopez wasn't a favorite - but his work was impressive.  John Byrne even said Lopez was better than him.  Everyone took up arms; I said 'no shit'.  Duh. 

It's funny that Sinnott was perfect over Kirby, but he ruined Buscema and George Perez

26 minutes ago, FanBack said:

I agree with all of your inkers.  Mike Royer really worked on the 70s Kirby stuff; I don't think he would have worked on, say, the Fantastic Four.  He was faithful to Kirby and detailed, but he never did art corrections.

How about Syd Shores over Kirby on Captain America?  I only got the reprints and don't remember the issue numbers.  One had Dr. Faustus's first appearance and another had the Trapster.   

I'm more of a John Buscema fan.  The only artist that matches him technically, IMHO, was Jose Luis Garcia Lopez.  Lopez wasn't a favorite - but his work was impressive.  John Byrne even said Lopez was better than him.  Everyone took up arms; I said 'no shit'.  Duh. 

It's funny that Sinnott was perfect over Kirby, but he ruined Buscema and George Perez

Great opinions.  Syd Shores was a bit heavy handed, but I liked it.  Love Buscema.  I like Byrne too, but he can be a real prick sometimes.  Lopez is excellent.  I'm a fan of Gene Colan, John Romita, Curt Swan, Neal Adams, Dave Cockrum, even Frank Robbins.  All different, but I love them all.  Are you familiar with TwoMorrows?  If not, check out their website.  Fantastic comic history publications including the Jack Kirby Collector. 

25 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Great opinions.  Syd Shores was a bit heavy handed, but I liked it.  Love Buscema.  I like Byrne too, but he can be a real prick sometimes.  Lopez is excellent.  I'm a fan of Gene Colan, John Romita, Curt Swan, Neal Adams, Dave Cockrum, even Frank Robbins.  All different, but I love them all.  Are you familiar with TwoMorrows?  If not, check out their website.  Fantastic comic history publications including the Jack Kirby Collector. 

I'm a huge Jim Shooter fan.  Loved Valiant, Defiant, even Broadway and of course his Marvel work.

Great article on Stan's management style0:

http://jimshooter.com/2011/07/more-strange-tales-war-at-marve.html/

31 minutes ago, FanBack said:

I'm a huge Jim Shooter fan.  Loved Valiant, Defiant, even Broadway and of course his Marvel work.

Great article on Stan's management style0:

http://jimshooter.com/2011/07/more-strange-tales-war-at-marve.html/

Thanks.  Shooter writing The Legion of Superheroes as a teenager is amazing.  Were you familiar with TwoMorrows?  Marvel and DC are what I know mostly about since they're what I grew up on.