Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Woman Shot, Killed Inside Capitol Identified as 14-Year Veteran Who Served Four Tours

9 minutes ago, Meathead said:

I am not a fucking blind partisan. those were not MY people, I SPOKE OUT AGAINST THEM WITH PASSION

but with you, you ARE a partisan, and they ARE your people, and you DO NOT speak out against them

makes all the difference in the world. you carry the guilt of those you lie down with. you were FUCKING CHEERING them storming the capitol, destroying things, fighting with cops. your shame will be with you forever until you mature enough to admit you were dead ass wrong and YOU fucked it up in your own head

Oh yes, I did cheer them having a huge rally down there but nowhere did I say let's kill anyone nor were any politicians hurt. You can try to say that someone's blood is on my hands but I wasn't there, I didn't fund it, and nowhere in any post did I say I'd hoped that anyone was hurt. Mainly what you saw were people strolling around inside and making a show of it. Nice try Meat but only the loony lefties you like are buying it.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

34 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Ain't no blood on my hands, jerkoff.  The fuck are you talking about?  Those nuts aren't my representatives.  I have no connection to them except that we voted for the same Presidential candidate just like 74+ million other people.  What?  We have mass guilt now?  Guilt by association even though none exists?  You're crazy.  Crazy.    

total bullshit

you tried to claim no correlation. what happened was the direct result of dons scorched earth style his whole term (life) and then telling the True Believer zombies that they were going to march on the capitol

you were making excuses for their brutally unacceptable behavior and nothing you can say except an apology for doing so is going to clear that stain from your record

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

25 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Oh yes, I did cheer them having a huge rally down there but nowhere did I say let's kill anyone nor were any politicians hurt. You can try to say that someone's blood is on my hands but I wasn't there, I didn't fund it, and nowhere in any post did I say I'd hoped that anyone was hurt. Mainly what you saw were people strolling around inside and making a show of it. Nice try Meat but only the loony lefties you like are buying it.

god, why do i keep trying to talk to you. you are the thickest motherfucker on here

its like youre deaf in one ear. you only hear/recall what you want. how many fucking times do i have to remind you ive voted for more republicans presidents that liberals? how many times do i have to excoriate the left for their lunacy before you stop this mind numbingly STUPID association with me and being a liberal?

THEY ARE NOT MY FUCKING PEOPLE, YOU RETARD. i would NEVER join either cult, i want nothing to do with being associated with either side as a member,. i think its sick. my entire life has been spent where wisdom resides: somewhere in the middle, and it will forever stay that way

when are you going to get that through your thick fucking head?!?

somebody come over to my house and shoot me in the head if i talk to this dick again

• Trump 1

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

2 minutes ago, Meathead said:

total bullshit

you tried to claim no correlation. what happened was the direct result of dons scorched earth style his whole term (life) and then telling the True Believer zombies that they were going to march on the capitol

you were making excuses for their brutally unacceptable behavior and nothing you can say except an apology for doing so is going to clear that stain from your record

An apology?  LOL.  You are so far over-the-top I'm speechless (or kind of) for once.  This is being treated as the worst thing in history.  It's not.  Being blown out of all proportion for political gain.  I don't like what happened.  i wish it didn't happen.  I don't condone it.  Apparently it got EVERYONE'S attention, though.  Those yahoos are not my compadres or allies.  People think for themselves.  The group think is coming from the dem side.  

3 minutes ago, Meathead said:

god, why do i keep trying to talk to you. you are the thickest motherfucker on here

its like youre deaf in one ear. you only hear/recall what you want. how many fucking times do i have to remind you ive voted for more republicans presidents that liberals? how many times do i have to excoriate the left for their lunacy before you stop this mind numbingly STUPID association with me and being a liberal?

THEY ARE NOT MY FUCKING PEOPLE, YOU RETARD. i would NEVER join either cult, i want nothing to do with being associated with either side as a member,. i think its suck. my entire life has been spent where wisdom resides: somewhere in the middle, and it will forever stay that way

when are you going to get that through your thick fucking head?!?

somebody come over to my house and shoot me in the head if i talk to this dick again

Maybe everyone needs to take a deep breath.  LOL

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

I am not a fucking blind partisan. those were not MY people, I SPOKE OUT AGAINST THEM WITH PASSION

but with you, you ARE a partisan, and they ARE your people, and you DO NOT speak out against them

makes all the difference in the world. you carry the guilt of those you lie down with. you were FUCKING CHEERING them storming the capitol, destroying things, fighting with cops. your shame will be with you forever until you mature enough to admit you were dead ass wrong and YOU fucked it up in your own head

Speak out against them?? Against them??? They fucking LAUD them for it!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Bullshit, traitor. You're exactly to blame for what happened. Parroting these lies and false flags like they're gospel just incites the other sheep to do the same thing. It's been a mob mentality since day 1. Your a fucking traitor to this country and the Constitution it's built on. Fucking Treason carries a penalty, you little fucking bitch. Better hope they don't come rounding up ALL the transgressors when this is over.

Now go on, start typing away on your broken record, mindless response, traitor

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Womp womp. More outrage over a women killed while rioting in the capitol building than a women shot in her apartment minding her own damn business.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

Speak out against them?? Against them??? They fucking LAUD them for it!

i know

and then they try to pretend like they didnt

five people dead now as they sat there applauding. absolutely deplorable

• Sad 1