Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Woman Shot, Killed Inside Capitol Identified as 14-Year Veteran Who Served Four Tours

8 minutes ago, Meathead said:

whats even more amazing is how far youve fallen as a poster

the sack that first came here had mostly intelligent, reasonable, and intellectually defensible posts. the sack we see now routinely rolls out bullshit that doesnt stand up to logical scruitiny

you really expect anyone to take you seriously when you compare riots where the target was sneakers and tvs to a riot where the target was americas congresspeople?!?

i actually agree with you that the cops should be more aggressive with the liberal rioters and looters and left-wing militias. but to compare these two examples is par for the course with you now. you guys always talk about TDS, but frankly YOU seem to be the one with TDS. you have transformed yourself from a reasonable debater with some very good points to a guy that just throws bullshit on the wall and thinks it means something

its sad to see. you can actually see the brainwashing occuring in real time. you should step back from politics and take an honest inventory of yourself bc you are way way over the edge now. id like to see the old sack come back and the only way thats going to happen is for you to look inward and reevaluate your standards, bc right now they are all fucked up

You giving this same advice to other unhinged posters on here?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Sounds a lot like the blacks with the police, in what you say, doesn't it?

yes, and i said that in another post

way too many blacks have this delusion now that its their civil duty to resist the police. this is for a lot of reasons - the medias selective coverage where they only show bad cop decisions involving black suspects but not the same thing with white suspects; enabling whites that ignore the anti-american separatist agenda of the bad part of BLM; the effort of blackness to hang onto the idea of "The Struggle" when there clearly are ways to get out of and leave behind the struggle if they so choose; the acceptance of violence as a tool to get what you want among those blacks sympathetic to the gangsta lifestyle (and theres A LOT of them)

the good news is that most black folks are good, and many of them are very good and dont agree with the other side that wants to seek retribution towards whites and paint whiteness as inherently bad - which we used to call racism when it was whites doing it, but for some reason we are blind to it now that its real black racism

comply, comply, comply. that should be the default behavior when the police give you instructions. there are exceptions, but for the most part if you have a problem with the way a cop is acting towards you, just shut your mouth, do what they say, and bring your grievance to court

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

14 minutes ago, Meathead said:

the sack that first came here had mostly intelligent, reasonable, and intellectually defensible posts. the sack we see now routinely rolls out bullshit that doesnt stand up to logical scruitiny

you really expect anyone to take you seriously when you compare riots where the target was sneakers and tvs to a riot where the target was americas congresspeople?!?

i actually agree with you that the cops should be more aggressive with the liberal rioters and looters and left-wing militias. but to compare these two examples is par for the course with you now. you guys always talk about TDS, but frankly YOU seem to be the one with TDS. you have transformed yourself from a reasonable debater with some very good points to a guy that just throws bullshit on the wall and thinks it means something

its sad to see. you can actually see the brainwashing occuring in real time. you should step back from politics and take an honest inventory of yourself bc you are way way over the edge now. id like to see the old sack come back and the only way thats going to happen is for you to look inward and reevaluate your standards, bc right now they are all fucked up

I think the two are comparable.  Not exactly alike, but comparable.  Those people don't represent me any more than the rioters/looters/"peaceful protesters" represented most libs/dems.  The worst offenders should pay the price.

1 minute ago, Meathead said:

way too many blacks have this delusion now that its their civil duty to resist the police. this is for a lot of reasons - the medias selective coverage where they only show bad cop decisions involving black suspects but not the same thing with white suspects; enabling whites that ignore the anti-american separatist agenda of the bad part of BLM; the effort of blackness to hang onto the idea of "The Struggle" when there clearly are ways to get out of and leave behind the struggle if they so choose; the acceptance of violence as a tool to get what you want among those blacks sympathetic to the gangsta lifestyle (and theres A LOT of them)

the good news is that most black folks are good, and many of them are very good and dont agree with the other side that wants to seek retribution towards whites and paint whiteness as inherently bad - which we used to call racism when it was whites doing it, but for some reason we are blind to it now that its real black racism

comply, comply, comply. that should be the default behavior when the police give you instructions. there are exceptions, but for the most part if you have a problem with the way a cop is acting towards you, just shut your mouth, do what they say, and bring your grievance to court

I will NEVER get shot by a cop because I respect them.

Sounds pretty simple, right?

2 minutes ago, LIBills said:

It does

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LIBills said:

Fuck Arthur Goo--ook or whatever the fuck its name is.

He is not a "Gook" he is Chinese.  Just because we all look same doesn't mean we are same.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_CCP said:

He is not a "Gook" he is Chinese.  Just because we all look same doesn't mean we are same.

1ebb99616da5bffdb2209cf3c4b83ed1.gif

36 minutes ago, Meathead said:

The blacks better enjoy the fun while it lasts.  In the not so distant future they won't be able to blame the whites for their problems since the whites will be the minority.  You know the browns aren't going to put up with the blacks' shit.  We are heading toward interesting times.  I can't wait to witness this experiment!

1 hour ago, Buffalo_CCP said:

The blacks better enjoy the fun while it lasts.  In the not so distant future they won't be able to blame the whites for their problems since the whites will be the minority.  You know the browns aren't going to put up with the blacks' shit.  We are heading toward interesting times.  I can't wait to witness this experiment!

read some of thomas sowells books. hes a black sociologist who has traveled the world and written scores of books related to oppression and its aftermath. he predicted what would happen when blacks got the power of the social standards on race - they turned it into a weapon, they became that which they hated when it was done to them

thats the pattern to avoid and sowell rightfully admits it

thats why i always say one set of rules. it would drastically alter the way we handle social race issues for the positive right away. theres no reason to create that conflict except to create problems that come from having different rules depending on race and gender

sowell confidently predicts that black folks will go too far, because thats what people typically do in this pattern. hes seen in before. race is actually irrelevant in this instance. even if they all looked the same they would still find ways to hate each other

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

2 hours ago, LIBills said:

yeah

all i will say is that your experience wasnt the black experience with cops. if you admit that, the rest falls into place. white cops did hassle blacks, but black were also still committing the majority of the worst of crimes in their own community, and beyond, like they still are. when the hell (pun intended) is that blame addicted segment going to let it go and focus on the source: personal decisions

then it becomes a question of time. as in hasnt enough time passed that you can get the fuck over throwing slavery or anything related excuse in our face regarding racism? can we stop treating whites like they are on the racism hundred dollar bill?

your experience with cops often and usually would be much more positive if YOU dropped your issues and respected him doing that job. even blacks that dont do anything wrong hate cops bc everyone around them does. its self-programming, and bc its humans they take it too far. that what humans do. we have to turn that around. when we do find pockets of racism we go after it, together

keeping alive a destructive, out of date path is a loser strategy. and i dont want black folks to be the losers. it always has to end in a tie. all the same rules. now everybody works on their half of the problem

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

...as I've been saying....

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

whiteness appears prepared to give black folks a 50% stake in this relationship, despite out numbered blacks five-ish to one. that shows respect and that whites want to have what whites have asked for all along now: one set of rules

its gotten ridiculous, the distant white racism brought up like its now, the false accusations, the ridiculous stretching of the definition of racism. we let blackness get away with that for a while just to get it out of their system, but it has to go. now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LIBills said:

You giving this same advice to other unhinged posters on here?

im giving it to sack bc i believe he really was a good poster before. so either i was fooled or hes changed, and i think its the latter

lots of these lunkheads i dont even bother with, they always been that way and likely always will be. people change but some resist it. lunkheads especially

20 hours ago, Meathead said:

And this is where the fault in your argument is, with what weapons were these people going to harm the politicians with? What did they do when they got in there? Stood around taking selfies, yelling, and marching in the hallways. No politicians were harmed and some windows were broken.

Some insurrection that was.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

7 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

And this is where the fault in your argument is, with what weapons were these people going to harm the politicians with? What did they do when they got in there? Stood around taking selfies, yelling, and marching in the hallways. No politicians were harmed and some windows were broken.

Exactly.  TOTALLY BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION.  This couldn't possibly be all about politics (again) could it??????  LOL :goal:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

55 charges so far from Capitol riot, one suspect had 11 Molotov cocktaicocktails

The acting U.S. attorney in Washington, Mike Sherwin, says his office has now charged 55 suspects with various offenses, including unlawful entry, assault, theft and weapons charges.

Eight suspects face gun charges. One suspect had a military style semi-automatic rifle and 11 Molotov cocktails.  

Sherwin says federal and local investigators — "hundreds of people" — are now searching social media for photos and video clips of suspects engaged in unlawful activity. Those people are being arrested as quickly as possible. Department of Justice expects this search for suspects to last all year. 

-The department also says it is looking at whether sensitive material or national security items may have been stolen from the desks of members of congress, including electronic equipment and documents.  

-When asked if the failure of Capitol Police to arrest people was making the job harder for federal officials, he said that is has.  

Sherwin also says the DOJ had flooded the rally area with agents and officers along with D.C. Metropolitan Police. "There was no violence in the crowd at that point," noting that "the tipping point occurred when they breached the capitol." 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

55 charges so far from Capitol riot, one suspect had 11 Molotov cocktaicocktails

The acting U.S. attorney in Washington, Mike Sherwin, says his office has now charged 55 suspects with various offenses, including unlawful entry, assault, theft and weapons charges.

Eight suspects face gun charges. One suspect had a military style semi-automatic rifle and 11 Molotov cocktails.  

Sherwin says federal and local investigators — "hundreds of people" — are now searching social media for photos and video clips of suspects engaged in unlawful activity. Those people are being arrested as quickly as possible. Department of Justice expects this search for suspects to last all year. 

-The department also says it is looking at whether sensitive material or national security items may have been stolen from the desks of members of congress, including electronic equipment and documents.  

-When asked if the failure of Capitol Police to arrest people was making the job harder for federal officials, he said that is has.  

Sherwin also says the DOJ had flooded the rally area with agents and officers along with D.C. Metropolitan Police. "There was no violence in the crowd at that point," noting that "the tipping point occurred when they breached the capitol." 

Maybe Comma-La can contribute to bailing these folks out?  Encourage others to also like with BLM/Antifa.  No?  Why not?  Is she a hypocrite?

6 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

6 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Exactly.  TOTALLY BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION.  This couldn't possibly be all about politics (again) could it??????  LOL :goal:

a dead cop and a dead veteran

their blood is on your fucked in the head hands

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Meathead said:

Uh yeah, no it isn't... If you want to play that game then every wounded and dead person from the riots of the last 4 years are on yours. Are you ready to accept that?

• Like 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

29 minutes ago, Meathead said:

Ain't no blood on my hands, jerkoff.  The fuck are you talking about?  Those nuts aren't my representatives.  I have no connection to them except that we voted for the same Presidential candidate just like 74+ million other people.  What?  We have mass guilt now?  Guilt by association even though none exists?  You're crazy.  Crazy.    

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

Uh yeah, no it isn't... If you want to play that game then every wounded and dead person from the riots of the last 4 years are on yours. Are you ready to accept that?

Of course not.  He'll say it's totally different.  This is the game these guys play.  Guess what?  I'm not playing.  They act like every Trump voter or conservative is in cahoots with one another.  A vast connected network.  These assholes make any small hope of unifying this country even more impossible.  Their group think is in reality dumb think.  Asinine. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Of course not.  He'll say it's totally different.  This is the game these guys play.  Guess what?  I'm not playing.  They act like every Trump voter or conservative is in cahoots with one another.  A vast connected network.  These assholes make any small hope of unifying this country even more impossible.  Their group think is in reality dumb think.  Asinine. 

Well yeah, it WAS totally different because this is, uh, what De Blasio said, you know, for uh "historic purposes" and "social justice." No sacrifices are out of bounds for that and, uh, evil white people or something.

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

3 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Well yeah, it WAS totally different because this is, uh, what De Blasio said, you know, for uh "historic purposes" and "social justice." No sacrifices are out of bounds for that and, uh, evil white people or something.

This shit is all going to come to a head.  They don't even realize they're pushing some kind of showdown.  

24 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I am not a fucking blind partisan. those were not MY people, I SPOKE OUT AGAINST THEM WITH PASSION

but with you, you ARE a partisan, and they ARE your people, and you DO NOT speak out against them

makes all the difference in the world. you carry the guilt of those you lie down with. you were FUCKING CHEERING them storming the capitol, destroying things, fighting with cops. your shame will be with you forever until you mature enough to admit you were dead ass wrong and YOU fucked it up in your own head