Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Woman Shot, Killed Inside Capitol Identified as 14-Year Veteran Who Served Four Tours

40 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Why just her, though?  I'm curious.  I agree on my private residence, of course.  Rather different circumstances.

She was the only one dumb enough to try to make her way in.  Once she was shot the rest of the pussy's there realized they would be shot too.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, BrewMan said:

She was the only one dumb enough to try to make her way in.  Once she was shot the rest of the pussy's there realized they would be shot too.

She was alone?  Not what I heard at all.  More will have to come out about this.  It's not going away and shouldn't.

15 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

There will be additional information on this EVENTUALLY.  Seems a lot of people do not want to discuss this.  Was she "asking for it"?  Maybe.  How would I know?  I do know about the outrage we constantly see about unarmed minorities being "gunned down" by cops.  A lot of those folks were seemingly "asking for it".  Double standard?  Probably.  Double standards are bad.

That’s true cops get shit for shooting a guy with a knife.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

That’s true cops get shit for shooting a guy with a knife.

Definitely seems to be a double standard at work.  Funny how those ALWAYS favor libs/dems/leftists.  Could be because the MSM is totally in the tank for those people.  They control the narrative and call any dissenters kooks or conspiracy theorists.  Happens every time.  

53 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

For the record, those "storming the Capitol" were definitely in the wrong.  No way I condone that nonsense.  Unfortunately, there are a lot of knuckleheads in this world.  BOTH SIDES.  Just wondering why this woman in particular was singled out to be fired upon?  A "mob" implies she far from alone.

Because she was the one attempting to breach the door. I'm sure that it was more than her that broke the windows, but it was her that broke the plane when she tried to enter.

Would you rather this be the response? 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473fbfop05u9fserapv5

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

She was alone?  Not what I heard at all.  More will have to come out about this.  It's not going away and shouldn't.

If you haven't watched the video (s) than why continue to comment.

You know the old saying...........

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes"

1 hour ago, BrewMan said:

Nazi.  Confirmed.  

Go.  Sit in the corner.  

I know what you are.   

43 minutes ago, BrewMan said:

If you haven't watched the video (s) than why continue to comment.

I watched it.  From the available video she did nothing to deserve to get shot.   I know you didn't agree with her point of view - but this is a tragedy.   I'm sick of people making political points off of these incidents.  Two families were ruined - the cop and the victim.   Even if wrong, the cop may have simply made a horrible error under incredible pressure.

Now if I can see a video where the people were clearly warned they would be shot then what can you expect?  When an armed person threatens to shoot and you advance - the armed person has to take that as a threat. 

My CCP sponsored friend said it best.  One day I hope to introduce this guy to my friends Hipkat and Meathead.  And maybe even Brewman he seems like malleable mentally weak leftist that I can control. 

19 minutes ago, Buffalo_CCP said:

My CCP sponsored friend said it best.  One day I hope to introduce this guy to my friends Hipkat and Meathead.  And maybe even Brewman he seems like malleable mentally weak leftist that I can control. 

When conservatives speak like that they're labeled haters and kooks.  Libs are NEVER called on this shit.  Tired of it.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

When conservatives speak like that they're labeled haters and kooks.  Libs are NEVER called on this shit.  Tired of it.

Maybe Mr. Chu will get to meet her family.

One.  Can.  Hope.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo_CCP said:

This gook should get shot in the head........

with an elephant gun.

1 minute ago, LIBills said:

This gook should get shot in the head........

with an elephant gun.

But, but, you're talking about Arthur Chu.........

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

But, but, you're talking about Arthur Chu.........

Fuck Arthur Goo--ook or whatever the fuck its name is.

• Haha 1

Hey remember when Leftists took over a building during the Kavanaugh hearings and they were heroes?

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

18 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Hey remember when Leftists took over a building during the Kavanaugh hearings and they were heroes?

Oh, was it the US capitol? Where the United States government performs its daily duties, enacting the legislation that keeps America an American democracy going?good day break into and ransack the office of the third most powerful person in the country?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

She was a criminal & a thug. Also Q-Anon nutcase.

DailyMail.com exclusively reported Thursday that Babbitt was previously prosecuted for reckless endangerment, malicious destruction of property and tampering with a car, and was the subject of two restraining orders. 

Babbitt also appeared to be a supporter of QAnon, having posted a series of images to Twitter in early September, showing her attending a Trump Boat Parade in San Diego, wearing a tank top with the conspiracy group's logo and slogan 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9120779/PICTURED-Trump-supporter-Air-Force-vet-shot-killed-storming-Capitol.html

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

She was a criminal & a thug. Also Q-Anon nutcase.

DailyMail.com exclusively reported Thursday that Babbitt was previously prosecuted for reckless endangerment, malicious destruction of property and tampering with a car, and was the subject of two restraining orders. 

Babbitt also appeared to be a supporter of QAnon, having posted a series of images to Twitter in early September, showing her attending a Trump Boat Parade in San Diego, wearing a tank top with the conspiracy group's logo and slogan 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9120779/PICTURED-Trump-supporter-Air-Force-vet-shot-killed-storming-Capitol.html

Quite the shit source.  I always go to foreign tabloids first for all my news.  LOL

10 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Quite the shit source.  I always go to foreign tabloids first for all my news.  LOL

Better than QAnon website or Parler.

5 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

i dont like the way chu spoke about her either. even if its true, she was a young woman whose beliefs could change dramatically as she got older. almost everybodys does

but sadly, she made her choices and there were consequences. the cops showed amazing restraint but they HAD to draw a line where they would be forced to stop the mob from getting into the actual chamber where congresspeople were. this woman decided to ignore the warnings and paid the ultimate price. as tragic as it is, the cops did the right thing and SHE is the one responsible for her death

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

5 minutes ago, Meathead said:

i dont like the way chu spoke about her either. even if its true, she was a young woman whose beliefs could change dramatically as she got older. almost everybodys does

but sadly, she made her choices and there were consequences. the cops showed amazing restraint but they HAD to draw a line where they would be forced to stop the mob from getting into the actual chamber where congresspeople were. this woman decided to ignore the warnings and paid the ultimate price. as tragic as it is, the cops did the right thing and SHE is the one responsible for her death

Sounds a lot like the blacks with the police, in what you say, doesn't it?

21 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Amazing, after all of the riots over the summer not one protestor was shot by the police and the ones who were killed were by other protestors. Not even one day of a civil protest in DC and one woman is shot and killed. Disgusting. I hope the scumbags on here are happy.

whats even more amazing is how far youve fallen as a poster

the sack that first came here had mostly intelligent, reasonable, and intellectually defensible posts. the sack we see now routinely rolls out bullshit that doesnt stand up to logical scruitiny

you really expect anyone to take you seriously when you compare riots where the target was sneakers and tvs to a riot where the target was americas congresspeople?!?

i actually agree with you that the cops should be more aggressive with the liberal rioters and looters and left-wing militias. but to compare these two examples is par for the course with you now. you guys always talk about TDS, but frankly YOU seem to be the one with TDS. you have transformed yourself from a reasonable debater with some very good points to a guy that just throws bullshit on the wall and thinks it means something

its sad to see. you can actually see the brainwashing occuring in real time. you should step back from politics and take an honest inventory of yourself bc you are way way over the edge now. id like to see the old sack come back and the only way thats going to happen is for you to look inward and reevaluate your standards, bc right now they are all fucked up

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell