Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Woman Shot, Killed Inside Capitol Identified as 14-Year Veteran Who Served Four Tours

Amazing, after all of the riots over the summer not one protestor was shot by the police and the ones who were killed were by other protestors. Not even one day of a civil protest in DC and one woman is shot and killed. Disgusting. I hope the scumbags on here are happy.

Woman Shot, Killed Inside Capitol Identified as 14-Year Veteran Who Served Four Tours

The woman who was shot in the neck and killed inside the Capitol building on Wednesday afternoon has been identified as Ashli Babbitt, a 14-year veteran who served four tours with the U.S. Airforce.

Ashli Babbitt, who was shot and killed inside the U.S. Capitol building during protests on Wednesday, was from San Diego, California, according to KUSI News, who spoke to Babbitt’s husband on Wednesday.

The report added that Babbitt was a 14-year veteran who served four tours with the U.S. Airforce and was a high-level security officer throughout her time in service.

Her husband told KUSI News that she was a strong supporter of President Donald Trump and was a great patriot to all who knew her.

The Metropolitan police department said that an investigation into Babbitt’s death is still underway.

On Wednesday afternoon, two graphic videos surfaced on social media, which showed Babbitt bleeding out of her neck after appearing to have been shot inside the Capitol. Paramedics were seen trying to place her on a stretcher.

Ashli-Babbitt.png

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

It was YOUR fucking people who are responsible for her death, you fucking piece of shit. 

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It was YOUR fucking people who are responsible for her death, you fucking piece of shit. 

Who’s people? American people? You need help - your hate will need deflected elsewhere when your commie heroes get sworn in.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

20 minutes ago, jayhall93 said:

Who’s people? American people? You need help - your hate will need deflected elsewhere when your commie heroes get sworn in.

You're a fucking moron, a parrot.

RRAWWKK! Commies, RAWWWKKK!!

You don't even know what the FUCK you're talking about. D

Errr, I heard them say commies on OAN, so must mean something. Dumb fuck. you couldn't define a Communist if you Googled it first.

But cool, baseless accusation you made on the internet, fuckwad. Did that make you feel all tingly and cool?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

30 minutes ago, jayhall93 said:

Hipkat isn't going to know what to do with himself.  Trump's departure is going to leave a void that he'll never be able to fill.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

27 minutes ago, Woody said:

Hipkat isn't going to know what to do with himself.  Trump's departure is going to leave a void that he'll never be able to fill.  :niterider:

Type type type type type type type type type type

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

Geez Hip.  What a stupid thing to say.  You should change your handle to "Mr. Hate".  Seriously.  You have MAJOR issues.

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

You're a fucking moron, a parrot.

RRAWWKK! Commies, RAWWWKKK!!

You don't even know what the FUCK you're talking about. D

Errr, I heard them say commies on OAN, so must mean something. Dumb fuck. you couldn't define a Communist if you Googled it first.

But cool, baseless accusation you made on the internet, fuckwad. Did that make you feel all tingly and cool?

I thought you might be coming around a bit, but no.  Seems you've really lost it.

9 hours ago, Woody said:

Ain't that the truth.

35 minutes ago, BrewMan said:

Here's her tweet from Tuesday -"Nothing will stop us....they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours....dark to light!", she wrote in a tweet on Tuesday. Her husband must be so proud and happy for her actions.  She gave her life trying to overturn an election that was never close to begin with.  Just another brainwashed tRumper that believes everything that their beloved man spews from his lips.  Its now over and Trump will never return to office - NEVER!

Boy, you seem to know the whole story and the entire truth regarding this matter.  Guess you were there in person.

8 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Geez Hip.  What a stupid thing to say.  You should change your handle to "Mr. Hate".  Seriously.  You have MAJOR issues.

You failed to denounce and you support and attack on the American government, and you say I have issues? Okay pussy

Type type type type type type type type type type Type type type type type type type type type type

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You failed to denounce and you support and attack on the American government, and you say I have issues? Okay pussy

Type type type type type type type type type type Type type type type type type type type type type

Not true.  You must not have read a number of my posts from yesterday.  I most definitely said in several threads that a group of knuckleheads were wrong and went way too far.  Fact.  Go back and check, Mr. Hate.

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Boy, you seem to know the whole story and the entire truth regarding this matter.  Guess you were there in person.

Pretty easy to google search the video of her breaking one of the door windows into the chamber and security inside yelling at her to get back then she tries to climb through the broken window into the chamber and bang.  Down she goes. If she wasn't the first to climb through someone else would have gotten the same treatment.  Sad that someone would give their life for lyin Don.  It really is.

• Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1

12 minutes ago, BrewMan said:

Pretty easy to google search the video of her breaking one of the door windows into the chamber and security inside yelling at her to get back then she tries to climb through the broken window into the chamber and bang.  Down she goes. If she wasn't the first to climb through someone else would have gotten the same treatment.  Sad that someone would give their life for lyin Don.  It really is.

Hmmm.  I'll do my own investigation, thank you.  Not positive one video tells the entire story.  Breaking a door window is a death sentence, huh?  Wow.  I hear she was unarmed.  Why were there no similar executions all over the country in our large cities last summer?  I keep on seeing different rules for different people.

8 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

It is if they break my window or door.

Why just her, though?  I'm curious.  I agree on my private residence, of course.  Rather different circumstances.

18 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Hmmm.  I'll do my own investigation, thank you.  Not positive one video tells the entire story.  Breaking a door window is a death sentence, huh?  Wow.  I hear she was unarmed.  Why were there no similar executions all over the country in our large cities last summer?  I keep on seeing different rules for different people.

When you're trying to storm the Capitol where many of our elected officials are holed up and terrified of an angry mob? You're damn right that's a death sentence.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, pkschul said:

When you're trying to storm the Capitol where many of our elected officials are holed up and terrified of an angry mob? You're damn right that's a death sentence.

For the record, those "storming the Capitol" were definitely in the wrong.  No way I condone that nonsense.  Unfortunately, there are a lot of knuckleheads in this world.  BOTH SIDES.  Just wondering why this woman in particular was singled out to be fired upon?  A "mob" implies she far from alone.

3 hours ago, BrewMan said:

Here's her tweet from Tuesday -"Nothing will stop us....they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours....dark to light!", she wrote in a tweet on Tuesday. Her husband must be so proud and happy for her actions.  She gave her life trying to overturn an election that was never close to begin with.  Just another brainwashed tRumper that believes everything that their beloved man spews from his lips.  Its now over and Trump will never return to office - NEVER!

Nazi.

20 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Why just her, though?  I'm curious.  I agree on my private residence, of course.  Rather different circumstances.

I don’t really know what the hell is going on

12 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

I don’t really know what the hell is going on

There will be additional information on this EVENTUALLY.  Seems a lot of people do not want to discuss this.  Was she "asking for it"?  Maybe.  How would I know?  I do know about the outrage we constantly see about unarmed minorities being "gunned down" by cops.  A lot of those folks were seemingly "asking for it".  Double standard?  Probably.  Double standards are bad.