Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Vast Majority of Protesters Today Were Perfectly Peaceful *****

Recommended Posts

That is true.  I don't support the knuckleheads who went too far today.  No one does.  It was wrong.  There's a lot of hypocrisy out there, though.  Can't condemn only these people and not the BLM/Antifa bullshit.  Food for thought........

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bow, this country is so divided like I have never seen before.

People literally hate people now for whatever political beliefs they have. It's crazy.

Just be on alert for some more bad shit to go down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LIBills said:

Bow, this country is so divided like I have never seen before.

People literally hate people now for whatever political beliefs they have. It's crazy.

Just be on alert for some more bad shit to go down.

Both sides are to blame for that.  They'll try to pin it ALL on the right, though.  We both know that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Big fucking shock there.

It was all crickets when leftist thugs were burning down every major democratic shithole city in this country, but boy are they all springing into their hypocrisy when righty thugs bombard DC.

I just tell them to get the fuck out of my face with your bullshit and just call a spade a spade when BOTH sides do it.

Great post.  Correct.  Honest.  They'll hate you for it.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Great post.  Correct.  Honest.  They'll hate you for it.....

These righty thugs actually tune into see people like Don Lemon and when he constantly calls you racist, among other things...........

what the fuck do you expect the outcome to be?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once the lawlessness breaks out, the message is lost. And if I was there, I would go home. Because I wouldn’t want to be a part of it.

btw, TBB, starting this thread makes me think you might have a future with this guy......the guy on the right. The guy on the left is his wife. Or husband. Or something.

470956B8-4810-4228-AF34-F818EABDB9EC.jpeg

  • Haha 1
  • Barf 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jc856 said:

Once the lawlessness breaks out, the message is lost. And if I was there, I would go home. Because I wouldn’t want to be a part of it.

btw, TBB, starting this thread makes me think you might have a future with this guy......the guy on the right. The guy on the left is his wife. Or husband. Or something.

470956B8-4810-4228-AF34-F818EABDB9EC.jpeg

LOL.  "Or something".  I'm proudly hetero.  I'll pass on Don Lemon and "friend".

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Once the lawlessness breaks out, the message is lost. And if I was there, I would go home. Because I wouldn’t want to be a part of it.

btw, TBB, starting this thread makes me think you might have a future with this guy......the guy on the right. The guy on the left is his wife. Or husband. Or something.

470956B8-4810-4228-AF34-F818EABDB9EC.jpeg

That's the funny part.

This cocksucking racist Lemon called white people the biggest problem in this country, yet he is married to another cumguzzler that happens to be white.

Oh the irony.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LIBills said:

That's the funny part.

This cocksucking racist Lemon called white people the biggest problem in this country, yet he is married to another cumguzzler that happens to be white.

Oh the irony.

You made me laugh out loud.  Cumguzzler.  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You made me laugh out loud.  Cumguzzler.  LOL

Well, isn't he a cumguzzler? :classic_biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sad truth is that its blackness that is the root of the race problems now. they got control of the social message and did what formerly oppressed people always do when they get some control: they become what theyve hated

  • Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Well, isn't he a cumguzzler? :classic_biggrin:

We do not know that he guzzles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jc856 said:

We do not know that he guzzles.

You speaking from experience? :classic_biggrin:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Meathead said:

sad truth is that its blackness that is the root of the race problems now. they got control of the social message and did what formerly oppressed people always do when they get some control: they become what theyve hated

I agree and it is sad.  I hope for better days ahead.  Don't see it happening, though.  :classic_sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LIBills said:

You speaking from experience? :classic_biggrin:

I’m just saying, you can’t tell a spitter from a swallower just from looking at him. Of course, my gaydar isn’t finely tuned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jc856 said:

I’m just saying, you can’t tell a spitter from a swallower just from looking at him. Of course, my gaydar isn’t finely tuned.

That's funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LIBills said:

That's funny.

 

8D97A599-0D87-4B7E-B34B-C821F19F27E6.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Is it certified by Webster? 

I only use this one. I mean, they are absolutely ANAL on perfection and fastidiousness 

9B542EBC-B687-461F-BDE6-62618B53C302.jpeg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...