Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JimKelly12203

Goodbye USA. It was a good run

Recommended Posts

On 1/6/2021 at 6:37 PM, JimKelly12203 said:

straight up.  you support trump, you're a fucking traitor.  And fuck you! 

Lets have this civil war already.  I'm ready for it. 

traitors must die.

What if you support the Constitution, and are disgusted with both sides, who quite frankly don't?

Nobody seems to want to go there, and would much rather blame one side over the other. Why?

There was nothing fair and square about the election, and anybody (both sides) who loves freedom and liberty should be making some noise. 

The system sucks, and economically (the dollar) is falling apart. What we are witnessing is the dark side doing everything they can to hang onto power.

But go ahead, blame the magats. Go with the division, wouldn't expect anything less.  

In politics,  nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way. Franklin, D Roosevelt

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

What if you support the Constitution, and are disgusted with both sides, who quite frankly don't?

Nobody seems to want to go there, and would much rather blame one side over the other. Why?

There was nothing fair and square about the election, and anybody (both sides) who loves freedom and liberty should be making some noise. 

The system sucks, and economically (the dollar) is falling apart. What we are witnessing is the dark side doing everything they can to hang onto power.

But go ahead, blame the magats. Go with the division, wouldn't expect anything less.  

In politics,  nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way. Franklin, D Roosevelt

Bullshit, we're all mostly disgusted with both sides, but you can't just say,  "Well, I lean right, Trump decided to be a Repub so he could win the nomination against a weak field of Republican candidates, so I think I'll ignore everything fucked up about him and just attack the left...."

 

And you are a fucking hypocrite. You do this shit all the time. "Both sides suck" Trump!! MAGA!!!!" and all that bulllllshit. You don't get it both ways


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Bullshit, we're all mostly disgusted with both sides, but you can't just say,  "Well, I lean right, Trump decided to be a Repub so he could win the nomination against a weak field of Republican candidates, so I think I'll ignore everything fucked up about him and just attack the left...."

And you are a fucking hypocrite. You do this shit all the time. "Both sides suck" Trump!! MAGA!!!!" and all that bulllllshit. You don't get it both ways

How does that make me a hypocrite? I've basically said the same thing forever.

You chose the lesser of two evils. At least you think you did. I'm not involved in that anymore.

And I don't want it both ways, because both ways/sides are doing their very best to bring this country to it's knees. That right there is something we should stand against.

The system sucks, we've been played and that's what we need to escape from. Joining together to protect the Constitution might not be a bad idea. Because if we don't ...

Might want to get to work on your victory garden

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

How does that make me a hypocrite? I've basically said the same thing forever.

You chose the lesser of two evils. At least you think you did. I'm not involved in that anymore.

And I don't want it both ways, because both ways/sides are doing their very best to bring this country to it's knees. That right there is something we should stand against.

The system sucks, we've been played and that's what we need to escape from. Joining together to protect the Constitution might not be a bad idea. Because if we don't ...

Might want to get to work on your victory garden

Trump is not the lesser of the 2 evils smh


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2021 at 7:44 AM, travolta said:

Once again, we have been played.
 

Videos are everywhere showing Antifa at least starting the breaking in. I have seen photos of a “Trump” protestors inside the capital with a hammer and sickle tattoo on his hand. Trump supporters do not have communist tattoos. Others have identified known antifa members wearing Trump hats inside the Capital.

Another reports says that the Capital police were letting people walk into the Capital with zero resistance. 

Start looking, videos are all over the internet. You will never see this in the media because they are in on it. Regardless of whether you like or hate Trump, the people are being crushes by the ruling class right now. Right now, they really hate white, urban Americans. They will come for all of us eventually, so don’t get too giddy about this. It is actually tragic. 
 

Wake up and look at alternative news sources. You don’t even need to read the articles, just watch the videos. 
 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/video-trump-supporters-stop-antifa-breaking-windows-capitol/

I'll tell you who's in on in Republican House members and Senators.  The media is just getting played the same as the public.  


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2021 at 9:14 AM, Thebowflexbody said:

Rubio is not a tall man........

And Trump ain't slim one.  What's your point Einstein?  Did you even have one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2021 at 7:44 AM, FanBack said:

You like Bidem?  This post is worthless. 

As my newest mind property, I order you not to post.   Instead carefully read 100 of my posts.   Better yourself.   Learn something. 

If you could rub two sticks together someone might consider you smart.  You aren't.  Crawl back under your rock.  You know the one, it says useless idiot on it. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, mikgaes said:

If you could rub two sticks together someone might consider you smart.  You aren't.  Crawl back under your rock.  You know the one, it says useless idiot on it. 

Mind property 33.  Pretty low rent, I'm almost embarrassed to own this.

FanBack Owns.  Yes.  I do.

Now, it is incumbent on you to defend your totalitarian socialist world view.  Sadly, you cannot.  Bigot.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a group of peaceful Americans, concerned about their country.... Very peaceful

 


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...