Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JimKelly12203

Goodbye USA. It was a good run

Recommended Posts

57 minutes ago, Woody said:

I got that part.  Just didn't know how it fit into this thread.  :niterider:

The thread's got nothing to do with it, I was talking to you specifically


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

The thread's got nothing to do with it, I was talking to you specifically

Well in that case...

walrus GIF


process.jpg

 

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JimKelly12203 said:

This is an insane website

true

2 hours ago, JimKelly12203 said:

populated (primarily) by cult-of-Trump fanatics.

untrue. they just have big mouths


One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Woody said:

Well in that case...

walrus GIF

You know, you keep posting that is about the same as you answering in Vulcan. I don't know what it means and I really don't give a fuck.


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You know, you keep posting that is about the same as you answering in Vulcan. I don't know what it means and I really don't give a fuck.

 

spock.gif


process.jpg

 

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is where the two party system has lead us. Political party promoted hate towards the other party.  What happened yesterday was wrong. Just like what ANTIFA and BLM has been doing in major cities has been wrong. For some reason the occupation of Portland and the looting of businesses and burning of buildings didn’t get the same reaction from the media as yesterday did. Cuomo even came out an said he was on the side of the protesters. Innocent police officers were shot and the media barely blinked. But, two wrongs don’t make a right. Yes, America is a mess right now. It’s been a mess for years, before Trump was elected. The question is, where do we go from here? This doesn’t end with Trump leaving. People say that the Republican party is broke and needs to be replaced. I’ll go one step farther, the Democratic party is broke, they both need to go and neither needs to be replaced. I would love to vote between two independent thinkers with some common sense, without out two parties standing behind telling them what to believe on every issue. Pushing whatever crazy agenda is trending. But, that would require the sheep to break free from the flock and I believe Americans are too brainwashed to see that. Until that happens, I’m sorry to say, I believe you ain’t seen nothing, yet. 

  • Thanks 2

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nuke said:

This is where the two party system has lead us. Political party promoted hate towards the other party.  What happened yesterday was wrong. Just like what ANTIFA and BLM has been doing in major cities has been wrong. For some reason the occupation of Portland and the looting of businesses and burning of buildings didn’t get the same reaction from the media as yesterday did. Cuomo even came out an said he was on the side of the protesters. Innocent police officers were shot and the media barely blinked. But, two wrongs don’t make a right. Yes, America is a mess right now. It’s been a mess for years, before Trump was elected. The question is, where do we go from here? This doesn’t end with Trump leaving. People say that the Republican party is broke and needs to be replaced. I’ll go one step farther, the Democratic party is broke, they both need to go and neither needs to be replaced. I would love to vote between two independent thinkers with some common sense, without out two parties standing behind telling them what to believe on every issue. Pushing whatever crazy agenda is trending. But, that would require the sheep to break free from the flock and I believe Americans are too brainwashed to see that. Until that happens, I’m sorry to say, I believe you ain’t seen nothing, yet. 

Well, certainly,  it's time for both parties to take hard looks at themselves.  The Democratic Party being what it is is exactly what gave us the past 4+ years of garbage.  I like Biden, somewhat, but not completely.  The fact that he and Clinton were the "best" candidates they had led to this nonsense.  And no one goes without blame.  Each party has moved to pander towards their fringe, radical voices because 30-40 years of "moderates" (both parties)  produced gridlock.  As long as there are lobbyists and political action committees in Washington DC nothing is going to change. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still don't know how Trump makes fun of Ted Cruz's wife and calls Rubio "little Marco" and still fully garners support from these clowns.  Stand up for decency already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, JimKelly12203 said:

Look at this shit today.  I'm sure 90% of this insane message board loves it.

This is how great nations die. 

From within.  And as a product of misinformation.

To all the Trump cultists on this board, on behalf of my children and every single ounce of integrity i have within me. 

FUCK YOU!

You wanted this.  Now watch the motherfucker burn you crazy-ass fox-news watching pieces of shit.  Too fucking stupid to even know you're betraying your own country. 

Lets get this civil war started already.  I'm ready. 

You're a pussy.  No make that a Nazi.  My ass you're ready.   Please. 

You think you're always right and those who disagree with you should be jailed. 

I saw people occupying the Capitol.  We saw no looting or violence.   

These totalitarian socialist swamp creatures in the government will let cities burn and prevent people from defending themselves.   When it happens in their backyard, it becomes a concern.   I guess they found out that certain angry people will not burn their own neighborhoods down.   They will come to the swamp. 

Go sit. Like a bitch and wait for the government's instructions.   You were never an American citizen. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once again, we have been played.
 

Videos are everywhere showing Antifa at least starting the breaking in. I have seen photos of a “Trump” protestors inside the capital with a hammer and sickle tattoo on his hand. Trump supporters do not have communist tattoos. Others have identified known antifa members wearing Trump hats inside the Capital.

Another reports says that the Capital police were letting people walk into the Capital with zero resistance. 

Start looking, videos are all over the internet. You will never see this in the media because they are in on it. Regardless of whether you like or hate Trump, the people are being crushes by the ruling class right now. Right now, they really hate white, urban Americans. They will come for all of us eventually, so don’t get too giddy about this. It is actually tragic. 
 

Wake up and look at alternative news sources. You don’t even need to read the articles, just watch the videos. 
 

 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/video-trump-supporters-stop-antifa-breaking-windows-capitol/

 


 


 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Barf 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mikgaes said:

Well, certainly,  it's time for both parties to take hard looks at themselves.  The Democratic Party being what it is is exactly what gave us the past 4+ years of garbage.  I like Biden, somewhat, but not completely.  The fact that he and Clinton were the "best" candidates they had led to this nonsense.  And no one goes without blame.  Each party has moved to pander towards their fringe, radical voices because 30-40 years of "moderates" (both parties)  produced gridlock.  As long as there are lobbyists and political action committees in Washington DC nothing is going to change. 

You like Bidem?  This post is worthless. 

As my newest mind property, I order you not to post.   Instead carefully read 100 of my posts.   Better yourself.   Learn something. 

  • Like 1
  • Finger 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nuke said:

This is where the two party system has lead us.

No, this is where years of divisive lies by media outlets like Fox News gets us. People brainwashed into believing those lies to the point that they manifested them into attacking American Democracy, Democratic institutions, turning Republicans into only focusing on outright attacks on the left and culminating on  a full out assault on the US Capitol, interrupting a Congressional hearing to certify an election that these cretins refuse to accept the results of.


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Meathead said:

true

untrue. they just have big mouths

Big mouths of all ilks around here.  You may disagree, but you'd be wrong or misled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nuke said:

This is where the two party system has lead us. Political party promoted hate towards the other party.  What happened yesterday was wrong. Just like what ANTIFA and BLM has been doing in major cities has been wrong. For some reason the occupation of Portland and the looting of businesses and burning of buildings didn’t get the same reaction from the media as yesterday did. Cuomo even came out an said he was on the side of the protesters. Innocent police officers were shot and the media barely blinked. But, two wrongs don’t make a right. Yes, America is a mess right now. It’s been a mess for years, before Trump was elected. The question is, where do we go from here? This doesn’t end with Trump leaving. People say that the Republican party is broke and needs to be replaced. I’ll go one step farther, the Democratic party is broke, they both need to go and neither needs to be replaced. I would love to vote between two independent thinkers with some common sense, without out two parties standing behind telling them what to believe on every issue. Pushing whatever crazy agenda is trending. But, that would require the sheep to break free from the flock and I believe Americans are too brainwashed to see that. Until that happens, I’m sorry to say, I believe you ain’t seen nothing, yet. 

EXCELLENT POST.  Dems AND Repubs need to be shit-canned.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mikgaes said:

I still don't know how Trump makes fun of Ted Cruz's wife and calls Rubio "little Marco" and still fully garners support from these clowns.  Stand up for decency already.

Rubio is not a tall man........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

No, this is where years of divisive lies by media outlets like Fox News gets us. People brainwashed into believing those lies to the point that they manifested them into attacking American Democracy, Democratic institutions, turning Republicans into only focusing on outright attacks on the left and culminating on  a full out assault on the US Capitol, interrupting a Congressional hearing to certify an election that these cretins refuse to accept the results of.

LOL.  Dolt.  Mr. Hate.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mikgaes said:

Well, certainly,  it's time for both parties to take hard looks at themselves.  The Democratic Party being what it is is exactly what gave us the past 4+ years of garbage.  I like Biden, somewhat, but not completely.  The fact that he and Clinton were the "best" candidates they had led to this nonsense.  And no one goes without blame.  Each party has moved to pander towards their fringe, radical voices because 30-40 years of "moderates" (both parties)  produced gridlock.  As long as there are lobbyists and political action committees in Washington DC nothing is going to change. 

I agree. But it’s going to get worse.

  • Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Nuke said:

I agree. But it’s going to get worse.

Yep.  And the right will be blamed for all of it by the MSM.  Anyone who hasn't figured how corrupt the mainstream media is needs to be committed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who is this Jimkelly guy?  I've only read a small handful of his posts and I've already added him to my CCP Honor Rolls for this month.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Buffalo_CCP said:

Who is this Jimkelly guy?  I've only read a small handful of his posts and I've already added him to my CCP Honor Rolls for this month.  

Poor guy fell on his head repeatedly at a young age.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2021 at 5:53 PM, jc856 said:

I thought you made a thread telling us you were leaving? LIAR!!!

When have you ever known a liberal/democrat to tell the truth?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2021 at 8:49 PM, JimKelly12203 said:

Do you have some fear of black or latino people?

i despise trump, but i dont think he has a fear of or is racist towards POC

ive watched him closely and he does not exhibit the signs of actual racism. the problem lies in the reality that we have stretched the definition of racism so far that it defines whites as automatically guilty and poc as automatic victims in any discrepancy regarding race. that is not what racism is supposed to mean, and the gap between the two causes a ton of false positives that are devastating to the b/w relationship. we have even created different rules for blacks and whites that accuse whites of racism based on conditioned responses to valid criticisms, while shielding blacks from any similar accusations of racism even when they come right out and blatantly broad-brush whites in a classically racist manner

don has actually done quite a bit for blacks and other poc. the statements he made about immigrants comprising a disproportionate number of criminals are true. all you have to do is look at the cities that border on mexico and they all have elevated crime committed disproportionately by mexicans and other nationalities south of the border

people often point to dons concerns about having a mexican judge. well if i had just spent a few weeks complaining about corruption in france and then found out that the judge that would be hearing my case was french, wouldnt that be a legitimate concern for a conflict of interest with that judge? of course it would. the only reason we label dons comments on the mexican judge racist is bc is SOUNDS like it COULD be racist bc hes mexican, not french of irish or norwegian. its our OWN bias that forces that faulty connection, its not real its wrongly perceived

please carry on with your harsh criticisms of don, they are well deserved. just be prepared to get a counter argument from me whenever you try to imply that fat asshole charlatan thief is also racist (he isnt)


One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, FanBack said:

You're a pussy.  No make that a Nazi.  My ass you're ready.   Please. 

You think you're always right and those who disagree with you should be jailed

I saw people occupying the Capitol.  We saw no looting or violence.   

These totalitarian socialist swamp creatures in the government will let cities burn and prevent people from defending themselves.   When it happens in their backyard, it becomes a concern.   I guess they found out that certain angry people will not burn their own neighborhoods down.   They will come to the swamp. 

Go sit. Like a bitch and wait for the government's instructions.   You were never an American citizen. 

Um, just for the record, I too think I’m always right, and that people who disagree with me should be jailed. Immediately. ADX Florence Supermax.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Crinoline said:

When have you ever known a liberal/democrat to tell the truth?

...says a Trump supporter.....


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jc856 said:

Um, just for the record, I too think I’m always right, and that people who disagree with me should be jailed. Immediately. ADX Florence Supermax.

I'm good with all that.  Let's fill the prisons!!!  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...