Sign in to follow this  
JimKelly12203

Goodbye USA. It was a good run

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Tough internet talk.  STFU.  You are rude!!!  LOL

Fuck you ass hole.  You're a problem.  YOu're so fucking stupid you present a direct threat to the future of my children. 

Tough internet talk? 

You don't want to meet me in a dark alley. 

Fuck off moron. 

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

9 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Bring it, ya big pussy.  LOL.  Calm down, lady.  Both sides of the aisle have their fair share of knuckleheads.  Things went too far today, for sure.  Things went way too far earlier this year all over the country the other way.  A few bad apples make the whole bunch look bad.  Were you outraged by BLM/Anitifa?  Doubt it.  Never heard anything from you.  You and I both know the vast majority of the protesters today were peaceful.  My advice is not to have two sets of standards for people.  Oh, and fuck you right back.  :classic_biggrin: 

You’re downplaying this unacceptable behavior, TBB. No wood shampoos for these lawbreakers? Don’t look now, your bias is showing, BIGLY! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JimKelly12203 said:

woman died tonight.   Apparently she was one of the Trump nuts.  Insane.  What in the bloody hell did she die for?

Yeah...  fuck you Trump supporters.   

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

18_allen.jpg

3 minutes ago, JimKelly12203 said:

Fuck you ass hole.  You're a problem.  YOu're so fucking stupid you present a direct threat to the future of my children. 

Tough internet talk? 

Fuck off moron. 

Uh, Meat!!!!  That's a direct threat.  Can we please give this clown a short vacation?  He needs to learn some manners.  

8 minutes ago, JimKelly12203 said:

no threats of violence, JK

this is a free speech board, so we have a strict policy of no types of threats AT ALL - physical, emotional, regardless of how thinly veiled like yours was

i agree what the magats did was disgusting. i also predicted it, which wasnt hard considering the crazyland they live in

its nice to have you back. dont make me sit you down for two weeks

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

3 minutes ago, jc856 said:

You’re downplaying this unacceptable behavior, TBB. No wood shampoos for these lawbreakers? Don’t look now, your bias is showing, BIGLY! 

Some wood shampoos were definitely in order.  I do not support the knuckleheads who went way too far.  I condemn them for sure.  Better?

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Thatbowflaxseed is going easy on them because they're fighting the globalist takeover.  Like Hipkat said we should execute them all.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Some wood shampoos were definitely in order.  I do not support the knuckleheads who went way too far.  I condemn them for sure.  Better?

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Well, at least they haven’t kept the fire marshalls busy!

A4683D4A-3B7C-4E41-BD76-BF54AE3EB207.gif

4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Why can't we have the good old days of Kennedy vs. Nixon?  Things weren't so far apart back then.  Kennedy and Nixon were actually friendly.  Both parties were sane.

im saddened that girl died but what do you expect when they storm the capitol? we are lucky there arent many more dead

im kind of pissed off at law enforcement. how were they not prepared for this? the one place they should have protected was the capitol building. all those people deserved to be subdued and arrested. round after round of teargas, flashbangs, and rubber bullets, with gasmasked officers pulling them out one by one and putting them in cuffs

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

7 minutes ago, Meathead said:

im saddened that girl died but what do you expect when they storm the capitol? we are lucky there arent many more dead

im kind of pissed off at law enforcement. how were they not prepared for this? the one place they should have protected was the capitol building. all those people deserved to be subdued and arrested. round after round of teargas, flashbangs, and rubber bullets, with gasmasked officers pulling them out one by one and putting them in cuffs

You're right.  DC was completely unprepared.  How is that possible?  All of this should have been nipped in the bud.  What happened?

@JimKelly12203 when he woke up this morning.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Quite the hot head.  He needs a timeout.

He has acted accordingly to his MSM programming and may even rival HipCunt in unbridled and misguided rage.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Just now, SackMan518 said:

He has acted accordingly to his MSM programming and may even rival HipCunt in unbridled and misguided rage.

Oh I think he wins the rage battle.  Completely unhinged and over-the-top.  Put that cat on sedatives.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, JimKelly12203 said:

Tough internet talk? 

Fuck off moron. 

What exactly is Bow's direct threat to your children?

Does he personally know you or your children?

Or are you just ranting like your typical internet psycho?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LIBills said:

What exactly is Bow's direct threat to your children?

Does he personally know you or your children?

Or are you just ranting like your typical internet psycho?

The guy's just an idiot.  I've NEVER seen such ranting on this message board.  This guy takes the cake.

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

The guy's just an idiot.  I've NEVER seen such ranting on this message board.  This guy takes the cake.

There's no need to insult idiots now is there? :classic_biggrin:

2 minutes ago, LIBills said:

There's no need to insult idiots now is there? :classic_biggrin:

Good point.  I'm giving Jimbo a wide berth.  LOL

1 hour ago, Woody said:

I present you with ~Jimkelly's I'm LeAbInG! Greatest Hits~ . :niterider:

Always liked you woody.  You a cultist too?

At least own it.  You can't Hasselhoff emoji you're way out of it.  That's cute and all, don't get me wrong.  I'm a fan of it.  But....

Are you in the cult of Trump? 

If so, you can fuck off too!

18_allen.jpg

1 minute ago, JimKelly12203 said:

Jimbo's simply a better man than everyone else.  Just ask him!  LOL

2 minutes ago, JimKelly12203 said:

At least own it.  You can't Hasselhoff emoji you're way out of it.  That's cute and all, don't get me wrong.  I'm a fan of it.  But....

Are you in the cult of Trump? 

If so, you can fuck off too!

It's well known that I'm a Trump supporter.  Maybe if you came here more often you would know.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Just now, JimKelly12203 said:

24 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

And so, i rest my case.

This is an insane website populated (primarily) by cult-of-Trump fanatics.

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Move to Moscow.  You will absolutely love it there. 

18_allen.jpg

1 hour ago, Woody said:

I present you with ~Jimkelly's I'm LeAbInG! Greatest Hits~ .

TExas, right? Steers and Queers...

Let's see your horns, Woody?? Or maybe you're 

true love coming out day GIF by Matkai

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan