Sign in to follow this  
JimKelly12203

Goodbye USA. It was a good run

34 minutes ago, JimKelly12203 said:

I'm sure 90% of this insane message board loves it.

just because the dumbest members are the loudest, dont paint the rest of us as retards

• Trump 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

35 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I thought you made a thread telling us you were leaving? LIAR!!!

It's an impossible forum to want to be a part of.  On this day when the morons that took over this board got their wish (literally, a coup attempt...  a shitty one, but a coup attempt nonetheless) i felt it necessary to come back and say hi!

Hi guys!  How's the cult going?

• Finger 1
  • Barf 1

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

10 minutes ago, Meathead said:

just because the dumbest members are the loudest, dont paint the rest of us as retards

The dumbest members are not just the loudest.  They are the most numerous.  We both know it. 

I know you meathead.  You're not this.  But also don't try to bull shit the bull shitter. 

• Like 2
  • Barf 1

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

18_allen.jpg

idk about that

the reasonable people mostly dont bother engaging the magats bc they dont want to haggle with crazy people

lots of us just leave them alone to engage in their delusional fantasies. its actually been much quieter in politics the last few weeks bc the magats have been running the hamster ragged trying to come up with ways don could still steal the election back

would you like to help me collect their tears? we'll be quiet while we work

• Haha 1

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

straight up.  you support trump, you're a fucking traitor.  And fuck you! 

Lets have this civil war already.  I'm ready for it. 

traitors must die.

18_allen.jpg

2 minutes ago, Meathead said:

idk about that

the reasonable people mostly dont bother engaging the magats bc they dont want to haggle with crazy people

lots of us just leave them alone to engage in their delusional fantasies. its actually been much quieter in politics the last few weeks bc the magats have been running the hamster ragged trying to come up with ways don could still steal the election back

would you like to help me collect their tears? we'll be quiet while we work

come on meat.  the board became utterly intolerable.  I was always in support of open political discussion, but the board got taken over by cultists.  don't tell me you didn't get the same sense.  I mean, it became a chore just to ignore the incredible number of insane posters.

• Thanks 1

18_allen.jpg

14 minutes ago, JimKelly12203 said:

It's an impossible forum to want to be a part of.  On this day when the morons that took over this board got their wish (literally, a coup attempt...  a shitty one, but a coup attempt nonetheless) i felt it necessary to come back and say hi!

Sorry, JK. If you make a THREAD SPECIFICALLY announcing you’re leaving, there’s no coming back like nothing happened. Actually, I’m just busting your balls😂😂. Stick around in the football threads then!👍Exciting times in Billsworld!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, JimKelly12203 said:

come on meat.  the board became utterly intolerable.  I was always in support of open political discussion, but the board got taken over by cultists.  don't tell me you didn't get the same sense.  I mean, it became a chore just to ignore the incredible number of insane posters.

while i agree that the magats have been insufferable, i dont find using the ignore feature a chore at all

when somebodys craziness gets to be too much, i just put them on ignore. they get their freedom of speech and i dont have to read it. done

maybe its you spending time on the far left-wing mindhive zone that makes it feel further right wing than it is here. after all, the further you go in either direction, the higher the number of people sound crazy to you

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Sorry, JK. If you make a THREAD SPECIFICALLY announcing you’re leaving, there’s no coming back like nothing happened. Actually, I’m just busting your balls😂😂. Stick around in the football threads then!👍Exciting times in Billsworld!

So much good football talk to be had.

I'm just so very sad.

My friends.  My neighbors.  My in-laws, family members.  Good members of my favorite Bills site.

They're in the cult of personality.  And it really bothers me.  There's no going back.  So many otherwise smart people are so fucked in the head...  I can't get over it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Barf 1

18_allen.jpg

3 minutes ago, Meathead said:

while i agree that the magats have been insufferable, i dont find using the ignore feature a chore at all

when somebodys craziness gets to be too much, i just put them on ignore. done

maybe its you spending time on the far left-wing mindhive zone that makes it feel further right wing than it is here. after all, the further you go in either direction, the higher the number of people sound crazy to you

Ignore features are for wimps IMO.  When a particular community becomes intolerable, you don't ignore the majority of the community.  You just leave it. 

But that's not even the truth.  In truth, this community left me. 

Whatever, i guess i'm back now so whatever.

But i'm back for war.  Trump should be assassinated by a US General.  He should, at minimum, resign. 

Fuck that traitor and everyone that supports him.  Go get your GEDs you GD trailer trash morons. 

I didn't like the 2000 election either.  But storming the goddamn capital? 

Take that shit to Guatemalla where it belongs or GTFO.

• Barf 1

18_allen.jpg

4 minutes ago, Meathead said:

when somebodys craziness gets to be too much, i just put them on ignore. done

A3DE88C8-F8BE-4599-B484-9C3E85550096.png

theres no need for war. dont get yourself worked up, its not worth it. the charlatan thief is gone. wise old joe will get the country back on track

the one im worried about is harris. if joe cant complete two terms then shes likely our next president, and frankly she sounds like a racist to me. i hope she was just pandering for the black vote bc if she just continues to broadbrush whites in the same racist manner as automatically guilty, THEN we might have real trouble on our hands

3 minutes ago, JimKelly12203 said:

Ignore features are for wimps IMO.  When a particular community becomes intolerable, you don't ignore the majority of the community.  You just leave it. 

I’m a little confused, which frankly, is not hard to do. But, this board has PLENTY of people that aren’t right leaning. You make it sound like it’s an alt-right site.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, JimKelly12203 said:

Welcome back!😎👍

• Thanks 1

All we need now is to get SJ and Jungle back and we’ll be ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY AGAIN!

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, JimKelly12203 said:

Fuck that traitor and everyone that supports him.  Go get your GEDs you GD trailer trash morons. 

I didn't like the 2000 election either.  But storming the goddamn capital? 

Take that shit to Guatemalla where it belongs or GTFO.

i agree. but its over now. the magats will slink back into their dung infested burrows and the nightmare will come to an end

just dont expect the True Believers to be silent. they are, after all, brainwashed. you should have an element of pity for them

1 hour ago, JimKelly12203 said:

Look at this shit today.  I'm sure 90% of this insane message board loves it.

This is how great nations die. 

From within.  And as a product of misinformation.

To all the Trump cultists on this board, on behalf of my children and every single ounce of integrity i have within me. 

FUCK YOU!

You wanted this.  Now watch the motherfucker burn you crazy-ass fox-news watching pieces of shit.  Too fucking stupid to even know you're betraying your own country. 

Lets get this civil war started already.  I'm ready. 

Bring it, ya big pussy.  LOL.  Calm down, lady.  Both sides of the aisle have their fair share of knuckleheads.  Things went too far today, for sure.  Things went way too far earlier this year all over the country the other way.  A few bad apples make the whole bunch look bad.  Were you outraged by BLM/Anitifa?  Doubt it.  Never heard anything from you.  You and I both know the vast majority of the protesters today were peaceful.  My advice is not to have two sets of standards for people.  Oh, and fuck you right back.  :classic_biggrin: 

52 minutes ago, JimKelly12203 said:

LOL.  Boo hoo.  Please leave.  Thanks!!!

46 minutes ago, JimKelly12203 said:

straight up.  you support trump, you're a fucking traitor.  And fuck you! 

Lets have this civil war already.  I'm ready for it. 

traitors must die.

Tough internet talk.  STFU.  You are rude!!!  LOL

13 minutes ago, Meathead said:

theres no need for war. dont get yourself worked up, its not worth it. the charlatan thief is gone. wise old joe will get the country back on track

the one im worried about is harris. if joe cant complete two terms then shes likely our next president, and frankly she sounds like a racist to me. i hope she was just pandering for the black vote bc if she just continues to broadbrush whites in the same racist manner as automatically guilty, THEN we might have real trouble on our hands

"Wise old Joe".  LOL.  Vomit.

• Thanks 1

woman died tonight.  some crazy fuck killed her.

Yeah...  fuck you Trump supporters.   

18_allen.jpg