Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Total Chaos in DC - I Love It!

28 minutes ago, foster said:

A tragedy.  These insurrectionists that stormed the capitol should be saying their prayers tonight that law enforcement was so restrained that (as of now) only one person was killed.

Huh?

15 minutes ago, JimKelly12203 said:

Doesn't matter who she was supporting.  She died in support of a false prophet.  A fraud.  A man that only the stupidest among us would ever consider supporting.  She died because of Donald Trump.  Period.  End of sentence. 

Dude.  Your blood pressure must be off the scale.  LOL.  Go chug some bourbon.

1 hour ago, JimKelly12203 said:

You would love it.  You're so fucking stupid.  So fucking embedded into the cult of personality, that you don't even realize you're a traitor to your own country. 

You disgust me. 

If there's a civil war, i'll be on the other side.

Fuck you Sack man.  You're either too stupid to be redeemed, or you're a POS. 

What the hell do i care which one it is?

You're an enemy of the state in my opinion.  A traitor.  Go move to Moscow.  You'll love it there.  You can get exactly the kind of leader you want and leave us the fuck alone. 

FUCK YOU!

Go fuck off to China you Communist sympathizer and change your user name while you're at it.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

You guys are a bunch of big fucking talkers iwhen you have your phone/tablet/laptop/keyboard in your hands, but every one of you is gutless. Why aren't any of you so-called Patriots in DC right now?? Huh?? You fucking pussies?? How about you, @Thebowflexbody?? You live right there?? Why aren't you charging the Senate offices right now, big talker?? Huh?? You fucking pussy. You haven't left your basement all year, fucktard. I mean, this is your backyard, big man. I thought you were a badass.

What about Sack of Shit?? Another big talker, never comes out from behind his debunked Right Wing media outlet. Where are you, pussy?? Huh?? Don't you live within driving range?? I know a fucking girl in her 20's that's there - posting live feeds on her facebook. She's more man than you are. You're just a little bitch spewing lies and bullshit on a little message board.

Not one of you so called Defenders of America had the balls to go to Washington - or any other rally. No, instead you sat in your cozy house, all safe, acting like you're a badass, but you're not. You're all shit. No balls. No brains. Not a hair on any of your ases.

Bunch of fucking faggots, every one of you'd fold and start crying if you ever had someone forced you to stand up

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

You guys are a bunch of big fucking talkers iwhen you have your phone/tablet/laptop/keyboard in your hands, but every one of you is gutless. Why aren't any of you so-called Patriots in DC right now?? Huh?? You fucking pussies?? How about you, @Thebowflexbody?? You live right there?? Why aren't you charging the Senate offices right now, big talker?? Huh?? You fucking pussy. You haven't left your basement all year, fucktard. I mean, this is your backyard, big man. I thought you were a badass.

What about Sack of Shit?? Another big talker, never comes out from behind his debunked Right Wing media outlet. Where are you, pussy?? Huh?? Don't you live within driving range?? I know a fucking girl in her 20's that's there - posting live feeds on her facebook.

Not one of you so called Defenders of America had the balls to go to Washington - or any other rally. No, instead you sat in your cozy house, all safe, acting like you're a badass, but you're not. You're all shit. No balls. No brains. Not a hair on any of your ases.

Bunch of fucking faggots, every one of you'd fold and start crying if you ever had someone forced you to stand up

I live more than 6 hours away from DC, you dolt.  Get your facts straight just once.  Fuck you.  Idiots should never preach.

21 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Go fuck off to China you Communist sympathizer and change your user name while you're at it.

Who knows, maybe it is Jim Kelly. :classic_biggrin:

jk

22 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Maybe he is pissed off that Josh Allen might actually break all his records and bring home the big trophy on an occasion or two.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

What about Sack of Shit?? Another big talker, never comes out from behind his debunked Right Wing media outlet. Where are you, pussy?? Huh?? Don't you live within driving range?? I know a fucking girl in her 20's that's there - posting live feeds on her facebook.

I don't support the knuckleheads who went too far.  Neither I nor Trump sent them.  LOL.  They possess free thought as far as I know.  You remain a big dummy.  LOL

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I live more than 6 hours away from DC, you dolt.  Get your facts straight just once.  Fuck you.  Idiots should never preach.

6 hours ain't shit, motherfucker. I put 6 hours in driving to Columbus with one stop for fuel. I drive 12 to Buffalo and only stop for fuel. I'm making that trip just to be there if they go to the Superbowl. Six hours?? You're crying about 6 hours?? I thought you were a Patriot. You have so much top say when you're on here, why wouldn't you make that little drive to support your president in his hour need?? Huh??

Fucking hypocrite

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ain't shit, motherfucker. I put 6 hours in driving to Columbus with one stop for fuel. I drive 12 to Buffalo and only stop for fuel. I'm making that trip just to be there if they go to the Superbowl. Six hours?? You're crying about 6 hours?? I thought you were a Patriot. You have so much top say when you're on here, why wouldn't you make that little drive to support your president in his hour need?? Huh??

Fucking hypocrite

LOL.  You're off your nut.  What is wrong with you?  Your boy Biden "wins" and you're STILL the angry man.  So fucking funny.  More please.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I don't support the knuckleheads who went too far.  Neither I nor Trump sent them.  LOL.  They possess free thought as far as I know.  You remain a big dummy.  LOL

Oh Trump sent them. Don't even TRY that shit, He sent them on Dec 19th when he announced big things in DC on the 6th. He sent them with "Stand back and stand by". He sent them with every single tweet and statement accusing the election of being stolen. He sent them there, just like WE, who AREN'T stupid enough to support him have been talking about for 4 years

Seek help. soflabillsfan

27 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

You're too stupid to even realize it.  But you're the enemy of this nation.  You are an enemy.  Not a person with worthy thoughts that we should debate. 

no.  An ENEMY!  You belong in Russia.  Don't lecture me about this country.  You don't know shit about it. 

You suck.  You and people like you need to be defeated. 

Got it?  Don't listen to me though.  Take it from a US general.  You know...  those guys people like you proclaim to get a hard-on for. 

But you won't click it.  Because you're a stupid motherfucker.  And you're one of the primary people that have utterly ruined this website. 

So cult on you.  Do your thing.  You're too fucking stupid to even realize that you're a traitor just like the fat, know-nothing POS you worship.

Fuck you dude.  I'll see you in the civil war.  I won't be on your side. 

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/congress-electoral-college-vote-count-2021/h_3f9fc2002acfc3ed3a0058d380892c65

• Trump 1

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  You're off your nut.  What is wrong with you?  Your boy Biden wins and you're STILL the angry man.  So fucking funny.  More please.

Uh huh, keep deflecting, hypocrite. 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

Oh Trump sent them. Don't even TRY that shit, He sent them on Dec 19th when he announced big things in DC on the 6th. He sent them with "Stand back and stand by". He sent them with every single tweet and statement accusing the election of being stolen. He sent them there, just like WE, who AREN'T stupid enough to support him have been talking about for 4 years

TDS flare up, huh?  Not good.  Not good at all.  LOL

2 minutes ago, JimKelly12203 said:

You're too stupid to even realize it.  But you're the enemy of this nation.  You are an enemy.  Not a person with worthy thoughts that we should debate. 

no.  An ENEMY!  You belong in Russia.  Don't lecture me about this country.  You don't know shit about it. 

Got it?  Don't listen to me though.  Take it from a US general.  You know...  those guys people like you proclaim to get a hard-on for. 

But you won't click it.  Because you're a stupid motherfucker.  And you're one of the primary people that have utterly ruined this website. 

So cult on you.  Do your thing.  You're too fucking stupid to even realize that you're a traitor just like the fat, know-nothing POS you worship.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/congress-electoral-college-vote-count-2021/h_3f9fc2002acfc3ed3a0058d380892c65

He puts the people who shove the truth down his traitorous throat on ignore so he can shield himself from it and revel in his lies and his Trump-frenzy

Seek help. soflabillsfan

TDS flare up, huh?  Not good.  Not good at all.  LOL

TDS = Trump DEVOTION Syndrome - that's the REAL TDS and you're infested with it. Change my mind, hypocrite

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

He puts the people who shove the truth down his traitorous on ignore so he can shield himself from it and revel in his lies and his Trump-frenzy

LOL

Just now, HipKat said:

TDS = Trump DEVOTION Syndrome - that's the REAL TDS and you're infested with it. Change my mind, hypocrite

LOL.  You're on a crack head roll!  Please continue.

• Haha 1

LOL.  You're on a crack head roll!  Please continue.

Keep hiding in you basement, pussy

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, JimKelly12203 said:

This is the post of a poor excuse of an American citizen,

I've just collected another mind property.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JimKelly12203 said:

Nut

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FanBack said:

This is the post of a poor excuse of an American citizen,

I've just collected another mind property.

What's mind property? 

Forgive me for my ignorance. :classic_biggrin:

Keep hiding in you basement, pussy

The home I own outright doesn't have a basement.  Too close to the ocean.  Good house, though. :classic_biggrin: