LiterateStylish

Would you quarantine for a week in a hotel to go to a Bills playoff game?

Just heard that the Saints considered putting 50,000 people in hotels, locking them in for a week, and then allowing them to fill the stadium for the playoffs.

Would you give up a week of your life to attend a Bills playoff game?

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

I'd do it if someone paid for it!

If I had internet, beer, and my guitar, sure. 

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa

I would

but I know no way in hell that all 50,000 people will adhere to the rules. No way. Someone will FUCK it up. 

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

If I were retired and had the time to do it, I definitely would. I’d love to fly back there, to quarantine in a house in my hometown of Lockport and live off of Lock City Pizza in the meantime. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Psycho79 said:

If I were retired and had the time to do it, I definitely would. I’d love to fly back there, to quarantine in a house in my hometown of Lockport and live off of Lock City Pizza in the meantime. 

Lock City Pizza is great!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Just heard that the Saints considered putting 50,000 people in hotels, locking them in for a week, and then allowing them to fill the stadium for the playoffs.

Absolutely I would.

• Thanks 1

billieve.jpg

5 hours ago, jc856 said:

Lock City Pizza is great!

It was still Pontillo’s when I last lived there. First pizza I ever had in my life and by far the best. I look forward to having it every time I come back to visit. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Psycho79 said:

It was still Pontillo’s when I last lived there. First pizza I ever had in my life and by far the best. I look forward to having it every time I come back to visit. 

Pontillo’s rebranded to Lock City Pizza??

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Hell yeah I would son. 

For a playoff game at home ? Lock me up for 2 weeks if you have two. 

• Haha 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

Pontillo’s rebranded to Lock City Pizza??

Over twenty years ago. I can’t remember if the owners divorced or what but they changed the name and moved from Main St to Davison Rd. 

I know that there is a Pontillo’s in Rochester but I don’t know if it’s related to the one in Lockport. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/6/2021 at 11:57 AM, LiterateStylish said:

No I wouldn't and I think that's a ridiculous idea.  I hope they don't do it.  

4 hours ago, Buffalo13 said:

No I wouldn't and I think that's a ridiculous idea.  I hope they don't do it.  

You wouldn’t like to spend a week taking over a hotel with fellow Bills fans, all tested and safe getting pumped up for the game? They should offer it as a vacation package!

billieve.jpg

1 hour ago, PatNeiler said:

You wouldn’t like to spend a week taking over a hotel with fellow Bills fans, all tested and safe getting pumped up for the game? They should offer it as a vacation package!

It means giving govt compliance that it doesn't deserve. It's saying you're a willing slave

11 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

It means giving govt compliance that it doesn't deserve. It's saying you're a willing slave

Whatever. Don’t come to the hotel party, cranky pants. I’ll be drinking champagne and banging Bills fan slave bitches all week the while you are stuck at home waiting to watch it on your TV. Look out for me on the screen, I’ll be the guy wearing a Bills Zubaz hazmat suit.

billieve.jpg

39 minutes ago, PatNeiler said:

Whatever. Don’t come to the hotel party, cranky pants. I’ll be drinking champagne and banging Bills fan slave bitches all week the while you are stuck at home waiting to watch it on your TV. Look out for me on the screen, I’ll be the guy wearing a Bills Zubaz hazmat suit.

Nothing is worse than a willing slave.

And who gives a fuck about going to a game during winter? I never get women anyway, so what the fuck do I care?

Buffalo women? Big fucking deal..

I popped in here thinking Lit hit the 6772 lottery and was making a proposal but I remember now they said no transferring tix, and Lit didn't ask for my contact info for the Bills ticket office.

Oh well, I'll just have to plea for ya's to go do a Go Fund Me page for my financial and squalor living conditions and for all the praying I've been doing... I know, I know, I should not have stopped praying after Allen threw that endzone corner TD to Diggs, I thought that was the game winner! I should have kept praying... maybe that would've made the Hail Murray a Hail Poyer if I didn't stop! So you all have seen the results of my non-stop in-game praying ever since... don't ever let me feel under-appreciated, or I may stop the praying and the Bills may flounder...