Sign in to follow this  
Woody

The Georgia Runoff Fuckery Thread

24 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

"If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed.......and we will deserve it."

-Lindsey Graham

LOLOL Nailed it!

LOL.  You must think A LOT of free shit is coming your way now.  Believe me, it's not.  Fool.  Ya been played.

40 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  You must think A LOT of free shit is coming your way now.  Believe me, it's not.  Fool.  Ya been played.

Um no. I never thought that. I'm not a fucking idiot. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

EXACTLY -- GAME-SET-MATCH.

This country is sooooooo fucked.  Just wait & see.  LOL.

Find evidence that holds up in court. 

GAME. SET. MATCH. FUCK. OFF.

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Ya got played.

You voted for an idiot that destroyed his own party. On purpose. Out of spite.

YOU got played.

Dipshit.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

45 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You voted for an idiot that destroyed his own party. On purpose. Out of spite.

YOU got played.

Dipshit.

Ya got played.

12 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Ya got played.

Lol yea? How did this turn out?

Congrats. You played yourself.

8xvyhnboup961.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Lol yea? How did this turn out?

Congrats. You played yourself.

8xvyhnboup961.png

Ya still got played.  The fact you can't see it is not surprising in the least......

10 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Ya still got played.  The fact you can't see it is not surprising in the least......

FB_IMG_1609957530006.jpg

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

I'm not able to hear it right now but I just found out from a friend of mine that Mitch McConnell is basically shaming the fuck out of the rebel Republicans that planned on protesting the election results

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

49 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I'm not able to hear it right now but I just found out from a friend of mine that Mitch McConnell is basically shaming the fuck out of the rebel Republicans that planned on protesting the election results

But...but.. 

FB_IMG_1609961382549.jpg

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

LOL

Oh look, it's Georgia and the vote curve graph looks exactly like Trump-Biden. I call it the "F Curve," F is for fraud.

Georgia F Curve.jpeg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

34 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Oh look, it's Georgia and the vote curve graph looks exactly like Trump-Biden. I call it the "F Curve," F is for fraud.

Georgia F Curve.jpeg

I don't see any fuckery there.  :niterider:

rray charles laugh GIF

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

1 minute ago, Woody said:

I don't see any fuckery there.  :niterider:

rray charles laugh GIF

Fraud.png

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Georgia F Curve.jpeg

And the civil war begins 

8 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I here I thought you liked checks and balances.  If I'm not mistaken, didn't you say the dems controlling everything would be a bad thing?  Refresh my memory?  LOL

gladly

as ive repeated many times, its all about a PERMANENT universal health care system

with total control, joe can undo the republican intentional sabotage of the ACA, fix whatever else needs fixing, and restore it to the functional, affordable system it was before the republicans started tearing it down vital piece by vital piece

if they act quick enough, and it should be their top priority besides covid, they can get it cemented into the american way of life so that any more shenanigans by republicans will infuriate the electorate and punish them in elections. game over

once that happens, im hoping one of the chambers goes back to the republicans so that we have better checks and balances

but ill tell ya, the republicans have been so disgusting this term (since obama was elected, actually) that i wouldnt mind if the dems held control for joes first full term. the republican party has lost their way and turned evil. perhaps four years in the desert will bring them back to having some sense of conscience and responsibility to all americans, not just the fat cats and hucksters

ive said this so many times before you should know it by heart. but i understand youre grieving the loss of your fuhrer so youre not thinking straight. maybe youll feel better if you lean your head forward a little so i can collect your tears and store them in this tanker truck

• Haha 2

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

election%2020210106%2001.jpg

That was TRUMP that called out the number of votes he needed

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

gladly

as ive repeated many times, its all about a PERMANENT universal health care system

with total control, joe can undo the republican intentional sabotage of the ACA, fix whatever else needs fixing, and restore it to the functional, affordable system it was before the republicans started tearing it down vital piece by vital piece

if they act quick enough, and it should be their top priority besides covid, they can get it cemented into the american way of life so that any more shenanigans by republicans will infuriate the electorate and punish them in elections. game over

once that happens, im hoping one of the chambers goes back to the republicans so that we have better checks and balances

but ill tell ya, the republicans have been so disgusting this term (since obama was elected, actually) that i wouldnt mind if the dems held control for joes first full term. the republican party has lost their way and turned evil. perhaps four years in the desert will bring them back to having some sense of conscience and responsibility to all americans, not just the fat cats and hucksters

ive said this so many times before you should know it by heart. but i understand youre grieving the loss of your fuhrer so youre not thinking straight. maybe youll feel better if you lean your head forward a little so i can collect your tears and store them in this tanker truck

Okay Meat.  Hope venting your spleen made you feel better.......

What you just witnessed was one of the cleanest and fairest elections in world hisory.  I am very excited to see what Ossoff and Warnock can do for the CCP.

• Like 1