Yes we have a great record at 13-3 but I'm just not completely sold on this team.

Go back and look at the schedule. How many impressive wins do we really have? We've played a lot of shit teams TBH.

I'm exciting about being the 2 seed in the playoffs just not buying the hype like everyone else. 

• Sad 1
  • Finger 2
  • Barf 1

No they are not overrated at all.....have you not watched them play the last couple of months (at least)???

• Like 1

i dont think theyre overrated but i am concerned with all the gushing they are getting

if this was a team that had been through this before i wouldnt worry, but this is new territory for them. its going to take a constant stream from all the coaches and veterans to keep your head down, your feet on the ground, and forget about all the adulation you are getting. theres no way to avoid it, they are going to see it in headlines theyre not even trying to read, they are going to be interviewed, etc. but the message has to be driven into them that they need to generate the exact same hunger that drove them all season

if they get caught up in the hype they are going to lose because hype consumed dissolves the edge that got them here

fortunately, we do have the coaches and the veterans that should be able to keep their heads on straight. and almost all of them will remember last playoffs debacle, especially allen, which is a key step that allows they to know what to expect and if they dont keep their focus as sharp as always they will get the same bad result

just about everybody is washing the bills balls. as much as they would like to lay back and bask in that, they absolutely have to tune it out and focus intensely on the task at hand - beating a pretty solid and well rounded colts team with a HOF qb and few weaknesses

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

45 minutes ago, Klaista said:

Yes we have a great record at 13-3 but I'm just not completely sold on this team.

Go back and look at the schedule. How many impressive wins do we really have? We've played a lot of shit teams TBH.

I'm exciting about being the 2 seed in the playoffs just not buying the hype like everyone else. 

Out of teams that played a schedule where the opponents combined for over .500, we have by far the best record.

• Like 1

They blew out the Dolphins, a team with everything to play for, while we had very little on the line. They put Allen out there with 1:49 left in the 2nd quarter and scored in .49 seconds, just for fun. They are not overrated, what they are now is no longer the underdog. They seemed to feed on being the underdog, so now they have the target on their back, uncharted territory, so we'll see how they handle it. 

I'm confident because guys like Allen seem lazer focused right now and don't seem to care that they made the playoffs. They see bigger than just the postseason, and its like the ice t and ice cube duet, refreshing.

3 hours ago, Klaista said:

Well I'm buying it.  I'll pay double for that hype. The Bills can hang with any team right now.  Until the Bills get brought back down to earth they deserve all of the hype.  Its refreshing to see the Bills get more than 1.5 seconds of air time on the major sports news networks.  :niterider:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

I'm concerned about the run defense. Also WR injuries. I don't see why they can't be the best team in the league though.

4 hours ago, Klaista said:

Sorry we knocked your Dolphins out. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Klaista said:

Come on man!  It's been 20 degrees outside for 21 years.  The ice is thick enough.  Step out on it!   See, it's thick as hell.  Go to the light.

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

5 hours ago, pkschul said:

I heard today that the Bills had the hardest strength of schedule out of all the teams that made the playoffs. They are only overrated if they let it get to their heads. 

Let's just look at our last 6 games of the season.

Chargers   7-9

49ers   6-10

Steelers   12-4 They have a good record but they've been playing like shit. 

Broncos   5-11

Patriots   7-9

Dolphins   10-6 They are OK but they didn't even make the playoffs. 

None of these opponents are really that impressive to be honest. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Klaista said:

We're gonna be beat by the Colts.  Its our destiny and our doom.  Colts 37 to 7

1 hour ago, slevin said:

i am worried about our running game and our run defence !!!!!

Agree

5 minutes ago, Klaista said:

Chargers   7-9

49ers   6-10

Broncos   5-11

Patriots   7-9

Would your prefer we won these games by one score instead of dominating  all of them?

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

4 minutes ago, Klaista said:

Chargers   7-9

49ers   6-10

Broncos   5-11

Patriots   7-9

take away one loss for each becasue the Bills did it to them and another one for Patsies and Dollphoons.  

4 hours ago, seandelevan said:

New season starts Saturday. 

If they blow the Colts out I'll be on board of super bowl talk. 

If they win a close one? Cool....I don't care. 

If they lose, big or small, then yes...they were highly overrated and the biggest frauds in Bills history and God help me if I don't burn all my Bills gear. 

Yeah, I am all but done with them if they can't get out of the first round.  I have a very bad feeling of doom regarding this game.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, seandelevan said:

New season starts Saturday. 

If they blow the Colts out I'll be on board of super bowl talk. 

If they win a close one? Cool....I don't care. 

If they lose, big or small, then yes...they were highly overrated and the biggest frauds in Bills history and God help me if I don't burn all my Bills gear. 

It will be interesting to see what happens on Saturday! 

• Thanks 1

Okay. let us say that Kansas City hasn't been playing great as of late, The Colts haven't knocked the socks off with their schedule, The Ravens haven't shown greatness, The TItans can't  put away the Texans until a doinker of a kick goes in, I laugh at the NFC division trad-offs.  Green Bay looks good but, they haven't been challenged in a toe to toe brawl by anyone.  

It is the playoffs.  Out is one of the two options in every game so they need undivided attention and intensity from every player.  Give these guys a chance.  Take the leash off.