Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Predictions for the Trump family after January 20th

I predict Melania will file divorce papers and take Barron and leave the US.

Ivanaka and husband will also leave the US. He’s been making deals in other countries, maybe planning to flee.

Eric and Donald jr are so tied to daddy’s coattails they haven’t a brain between them. Drugs and general mayhem will follow them.

Trump will of course have charges filed but nothing that's criminal will stick. (It should). The financial kit will be substantial and the last mail to the coffin of his reputation will get driven home.

He will find a little D list person (younger of course) that is still mesmerized by his power (?) and marry him.

Donald will be given another reality show and it will bomb but he will claim it wasn’t his fault.

What are your predictions?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

They deserve prison time. Whether they get what they deserve is another story.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

All the good things, of course.  Happiness, wealth, respect, influence.  Pay no heed to the immature haters on this message board.  That pretty much sums it up.  Glad to help.  :classic_biggrin:

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

They deserve prison time. Whether they get what they deserve is another story.

Dreamer, you're nothing but a dreamer.  LOL

19 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I predict Melania will file divorce papers and take Barron and leave the US.

Ivanaka and husband will also leave the US. He’s been making deals in other countries, maybe planning to flee.

Eric and Donald jr are so tied to daddy’s coattails they haven’t a brain between them. Drugs and general mayhem will follow them.

Trump will of course have charges filed but nothing that's criminal will stick. (It should). The financial kit will be substantial and the last mail to the coffin of his reputation will get driven home.

He will find a little D list person (younger of course) that is still mesmerized by his power (?) and marry him.

Donald will be given another reality show and it will bomb but he will claim it wasn’t his fault.

LOL.  Delusional.  Would have expected nothing else.  Carry on, friend.  President Trump is working on a cure for your obvious TDS.  Some victims just can't get enough.  Sad really.

I'd like him to be Governor of New York; for the good of my native state.

People matter and they are suffering under the Cuomo's Tyrannical Regime.  Let your hatred go and wish what's best for NY.

Don't wish for the jailing of an innocent man; a man who did nothing but stand up for me.  For you.  For all of us.

21qna5.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FanBack said:

People matter and they are suffering under the Cuomo's Tyrannical Regime.  Let your hatred go and wish what's best for NY.

Don't wish for the jailing of an innocent man; a man who did nothing but stand up for me.  For you.  For all of us.

21qna5.jpg

The only state your in is denial if you think trump would win NY governor. He couldn't win the state in two presidential elections. Lol

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The only state your in is denial if you think trump would win NY governor. He couldn't win the state in two presidential elections. Lol

You underestimate our President like so many do.  You ain't seen the last of this great man.  Write it down.  More glorious and exciting chapters to come.  You'll see.  :classic_biggrin:  

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You underestimate our President like so many do.  You ain't seen the last of this great man.  Write it down.  More glorious and exciting chapters to come.  You'll see.  :classic_biggrin:  

Just like he was going to win in 2020 right?

LoL 

Oops. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

47 minutes ago, HipKat said:

4more.gif

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

I predict that the Trump family will make a deal with the CCP and all will be well with the world once again.  Joe will be installed as your President and he will put the petal to the metal on globalization.  We will be one step closer to a complete genetic and spiritual takeover of america.  And a giant step closer to raping the entire world as a whole.

50 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Just like he was going to win in 2020 right?

LoL 

Oops. 

When did I ever make such a prediction?  That's right, I didn't.  President Trump simply had too much he had to overcome.  Too many obstacles.  The fraud , the corrupt MSM and censoring social media being just three of them.  There was a lot.  Given a little time, Trump will prevail in the long run.  

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Please reread my post.  Carefully.  It was a wish for the people of NY state.

Trump's appeal is to the erudite.  There has to be a necessary percentage of intellectuals in the targeted electorate for Trump to win.  I would never assume that.

Also running for President will never get you the Governorship of NY.  But if anyone could do it, the Aquarian would be the man.

donald-trump-1478584928.jpg?crop=1.00xw:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Please reread my post.  Carefully.  It was a wish for the people of NY state.

Trump's appeal is to the erudite.  There has to be a necessary percentage of intellectuals in the targeted electorate for Trump to win.  I would never assume that.

Also running for President will never get you the Governorship of NY.  But if anyone could do it, the Aquarian would be the man.

donald-trump-1478584928.jpg?crop=1.00xw:

A wish that the people don't want.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

8 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

A wish that the people don't want.

But a wish those people need.

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Oh I beg to differ.......

Well we see what his leadership has done to the country. Well over 350k dead. So, im gunna take a hard pass on that delusion.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Well we see what his leadership has done to the country. Well over 350k dead. So, im gunna take a hard pass on that delusion.

Damn.  Personally responsible for ALL THE CHINESE VIRUS deaths.  That IS terrible considering the number of deaths under Senile Joe Biden would have been 8.  At least that's what "the science" says.  LOL 

NYC is going to go after him hard

and if joe fulfills his promise to not stand in the way, so will the justice dept for campaign funds crimes

i still think he serves some time somewhere

• Trump 1
  • Barf 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

NYC is going to go after him hard

and if joe fulfills his promise to not stand in the way, so will the justice dept for campaign funds crimes

i still think he serves some time somewhere

And you are completely out of your gourd.  Most of you "jail seekers" have some warped sense of "revenge" or something on your mind.  Really, really weird.  Get that TDS treated.  "Serves some time somewhere".  LOL.  :classic_laugh:  

5 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

And you are completely out of your gourd.  Most of you "jail seekers" have some warped sense of "revenge" or something on your mind.  Really, really weird.  Get that TDS treated.  "Serves some time somewhere".  LOL.  :classic_laugh:  

TrUmP iS nEvEr GuIlTy. TrUmP iS NeVeR wRoNg    ....o0

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 hours ago, FanBack said:

21qna5.jpg

Um, FB, I’m noticing you’re not wishing for the “best” in the state YOU'RE in...............wazzup widdat? 

11 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Most of you "jail seekers" have some sense of "justice" or something on your mind.

fixed

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell