Where's the obligatory ref goat?

Or was this such a good game for the Bills that even the refs get a pass? Or maybe the Bills were so good they didn't give the refs a chance to choke a call?

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

2 hours ago, Hayward89 said:

Or was this such a good game for the Bills that even the refs get a pass? Or maybe the Bills were so good they didn't give the refs a chance to choke a call?

They had a tough time getting the ball placed the way the Bills were moving to even get a crap call in.

• Like 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

20 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

They had a tough time getting the ball placed the way the Bills were moving to even get a crap call in.

Try to keep up boys!.

As long as they can call the TDs I guess...

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

On 1/4/2021 at 11:53 AM, Hayward89 said:

That was Bill Vinovich. Best ref in the game by a mile. I wasn't happy about a PI call on Norman. But other than that. Clean game. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon: