Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Laugh at these losers.

These were comments made after Colon Cowherd said the Bills are the best team in the NFL and Allen should be MVP

ACCF5183-9D9E-4737-9336-CA6BE2CABDA6.jpeg

C695480F-A136-439E-8344-BEF90DC5E48A.jpeg

490DEEAD-6728-4D42-9A2B-332B70C76E7A.jpeg


miserable that 70s show GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is truly beautiful. Especially after today. We kicked the dogshit out of them, and their normally awesome defense can't even begin to defend our passing game. HAHAHA, your season is ruined and you have no chance of fucking with us next year either! 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Their tears should be directed at Tua.  I'll give him a small pass for having very average weapons, but Parker and Gesicki can make plays m, Bowden has some utility, and Gaskin can make plays as well.

Not a ton of anticipation and quite frankly his arm looked weak.  He has the look a guy who's ceiling is game manager.  

More weapons and more separation obviously will help, but it really looked like if guys aren't wide open Tua either doesn't pull the trigger, or can't put it to a spot to throw a guy open.

 


Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

 

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, The Beef said:

Their tears should be directed at Tua.  I'll give him a small pass for having very average weapons, but Parker and Gesicki can make plays m, Bowden has some utility, and Gaskin can make plays as well.

Not a ton of anticipation and quite frankly his arm looked weak.  He has the look a guy who's ceiling is game manager.  

More weapons and more separation obviously will help, but it really looked like if guys aren't wide open Tua either doesn't pull the trigger, or can't put it to a spot to throw a guy open.

Yup been saying that when he was drafted...and when his defense and special teams were winning games for him I was flabbergasted to hear Tua love and praise..I’m like huh? Have you watched him? I can admit I probably watched 9-10 dolphin games this year.


miserable that 70s show GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Run up the score? The Bills benched all their starters at half time. How is that running up the score? Now, as far as talking tough moving forward, I would love to, but this is where it’s up to the Bills to silence the haters.  It’s time to take the next step.


Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

What did they expect the Bills to do? Hand off 3 times and punt??

The Bills of coaches past would have. And I would be pissed. 

  • Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's hilarious how everyone thinks we will fall apart in the playoffs.  That's the same stuff I always say about teams I don't like. I've said it every time the Dolphins made the playoffs during the drought.  

The Bills fell apart in the playoffs last year.  Hopefully they remember that and come out and just stomp the Colts.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, seandelevan said:

The Bills of coaches past would have. And I would be pissed. 

Even McD up until the Seattle game would have done that.  I used to get pissed that he didn't have a killer instinct.  He does now.  I don't know what changed him, but I am glad it did.  My God, the demolition job this team does to good teams and bad is beautiful.  I cannot, even in the Superbowl era, remember when this team's starters would scorch someone for a hald and then see the reserves play with the same intensity.  Rob Johnson in the 1998 and 1999 finales maybe, but other than that I really do not remember the last time we clobbered people every week, especially people who had so much to play for.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"killer instinct" can be the stupid play

if youre up big in the 2nd half, the smart play is to play conservative. you mainly run the ball to keep the clock going and to avoid turnovers. if you dont, you risk giving them an easy score or two to get them back in striking distance. you also use less time on the clock when it stops for incomplete passes

the falcons exhibited "killer instinct" in the SB when they had their qb take a deep drop when they just had a long run to the 20 and a FG would ice the game. and what happened? he gets sacked and fumbles, and the rest is gut wrenching fucking hate the cheaters bitter history

be prepared, because i would bet victor one trillion dollars that opie goes back to being conservative if the bills get a substantial lead in the second half of any playoff games


One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

I have to laugh at that comment about Miami fans looking for revenge and carrying the film of this game into battle. LOL.  Have you ever looked at all the empty seats in Hard Rock Stadium?  Ooooo, scary.  

Did those DullPhins fans forget about this hit because we didn't.

 

  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Meathead said:

"killer instinct" can be the stupid play

if youre up big in the 2nd half, the smart play is to play conservative. you mainly run the ball to keep the clock going and to avoid turnovers. if you dont, you risk giving them an easy score or two to get them back in striking distance. you also use less time on the clock when it stops for incomplete passes

the falcons exhibited "killer instinct" when they had their qb take a deep drop when they just had a long run to the 20 and a FG would ice the game. and what happened? he gets sacked and fumbles, and the rest is gut wrenching fucking hate the cheaters bitter history

be prepared, because i would be victor one trillion dollars that opie goes back to being conservative if the bills get a substantial lead in the second half of any playoff games

To an extent you are right, but by killer instinct I mean knowing about when to keep going for it, say putting up 38 against the Pats, but knowing when to pull out key players to avoid injury.  There was no reason for Cole to be in against the Pats at that stage of the game, but on the other hand killer instinct means if you have the chance to set a franchise scoring record against a hated rival its okay.  I would have used my time outs and gone for 62 or 63 against the Fish. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We did get a bit carried away late.   One thing is having a killer instinct and another is throwing bombs late in the 4th with a 29 point lead 


Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

We did get a bit carried away late.   One thing is having a killer instinct and another is throwing bombs late in the 4th with a 29 point lead 

if youre a backup playing out a game, your job is to play as well as you can to show both your team and other teams you might have to try to catch on with later that you can play. you shouldnt stop doing your job just because your opponent wasnt doing theirs

running up the score only applies if you keep your starters in and intentionally score to rub it in their face. two scores by a PS player and a td bomb to your wr4 is comparing apples to the north pole


One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Herodotus said:

I would have used my time outs and gone for 62 or 63 against the Fish. 

that would be nine plus months of bulletin board fodder if you did that. i wouldnt have supported that. if it happened organically, like barkley throws a screen and mckenzie takes it 70 yds for a score thats different, but intentionally extending the game in front of everybody just to run up the score, even with backups, would be disrespectful to your opponent, the rest of the league and the game itself


One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Meathead said:

that would be nine plus months of bulletin board fodder if you did that. i wouldnt have supported that. if it happened organically, like barkley throws a screen and mckenzie takes it 70 yds for a score thats different, but intentionally extending the game in front of everybody just to run up the score, even with backups, would be disrespectful to your opponent, the rest of the league and the game itself

I see your point, but what if you get to their 1 yard line with say a chance to run one more play.  Do you kneel, or do you go for it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if i was up 58-21 or w/e it was, and you could run out the clock with one or two kneel downs, i would kneel it. scoring just to score there would be embarrassingly unsportsmanlike


One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Meathead said:

if youre a backup playing out a game, your job is to play as well as you can to show both your team and other teams you might have to try to catch on with later that you can play. you shouldnt stop doing your job just because your opponent wasnt doing theirs

running up the score only applies if you keep your starters in and intentionally score to rub it in their face. two scores by a PS player and a td bomb to your wr4 is comparing apples to the north pole

that was fine for the entire 3rd quarter and part of the 4th.  The last bomb was with 4 minutes left and a 29 point lead.  By that point you could call off the dogs.  I am not complaining.  I love watching the zombies in Miami walking around like someone killed their puppies.  The Bills killed every puppy in Miami.


Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I'm Matt Barkley I'm throwing whenever I get a chance.

He knows the Bills would love to get younger and cheaper at the position,  Plus, have you heard him singing 'Five Golden Rings'?  He needs to keep his day job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...