13 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

PS, put Allen & Diggs into a bubble.

Like a giant hamster wheel.

The whole team should bubble with their families like the mlb did for the playoffs. COVID looks like our biggest opponent at the moment 

• Thanks 1

Yes - do not get the COVID. 

• Thanks 1

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2021 #Bowl or Bust 2020

Should be mandatory now that all playoff teams go in a bubble

Its working out well so far. 

We could possibly get to the AFC championship and not have to play the chiefs, and be at home.

• Thanks 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

29 minutes ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

But didn't the Colts' RB put up over 200 yards today?

The Jags have the 3rd worst rushing defense in the NFL and the worst total defense. 

billieve.jpg

40 minutes ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

But didn't the Colts' RB put up over 200 yards today?

They played Jacksonville

20 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

So?

So we're in the bottom half in run defense... no? I'm more confident in the Bills shutting down Rivers than I am stopping a hot RB duo...

I actually think that Miami was the best possible outcome. Specially after seeing they put us on Saturday. Had the fish made it in Fitz was a no go until Sunday due to Covid protocols. So after watching them today I would've loooooooooooved them again next week. But I do agree that all things considered Indy is our best fit. I didn't want to face the Ravens or Titans although i like our odds vs anyone these days. But Indy I can live with. Take care of the run game and get to Rivers early and often. 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

32 minutes ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

So we're in the bottom half in run defense... no? I'm more confident in the Bills shutting down Rivers than I am stopping a hot RB duo...

Score like we did today, they won’t be able to rely on the running game...it will force Rivers to play catch-up.

44 minutes ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

Hard to keep running when Allen drops 30+ on you.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

You honestly don’t think playing the dolphins, a team we just embarrassed, again in the wild card round would have been better?  That’s the scenario that would have played out if the Jags beat the Colts, everything else would be exactly the same.  

• Like 1

Taylor, their best RB, is averaging 6.2 YPC, not just against teams like JAX. I think I heard Sal say it's near the top of the league lately, maybe 2nd. This will be troublesome for the Bills' D...

5 hours ago, Buffalochief2 said:

You honestly don’t think playing the dolphins, a team we just embarrassed, again in the wild card round would have been better?  That’s the scenario that would have played out if the Jags beat the Colts, everything else would be exactly the same.  

I agree the Phins would have been a cakewalk but we can't ever rely on JAX & Moron to help the Bills

4 minutes ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

Taylor, their best RB, is averaging 6.2 YPC, not just against teams like JAX. I think I heard Sal say it's near the top of the league lately, maybe 2nd. This will be troublesome for the Bills' D...

How did Titans RB Henry do against the Bills the last 2 games?

10 hours ago, Victor7 said:

I actually think that Miami was the best possible outcome. Specially after seeing they put us on Saturday. Had the fish made it in Fitz was a no go until Sunday due to Covid protocols. So after watching them today I would've loooooooooooved them again next week. But I do agree that all things considered Indy is our best fit. I didn't want to face the Ravens or Titans although i like our odds vs anyone these days. But Indy I can live with. Take care of the run game and get to Rivers early and often. 

I think I would worry more about Fitz than Rivers. But who thought yesterday that we'd play next Saturday? I thought for sure we'd play Sunday, 4pm or later... Playing Tua 3x would have been an unfair gift.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TheMachinist said:

How did Titans RB Henry do against the Bills the last 2 games?

Do you have the stats? I don't. The only thing that comes to mind is Norman being Rag-Dolled by Henry... He put up like 250 yesterday against JJ Watt & the Texans...

34 minutes ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

Do you have the stats? I don't. The only thing that comes to mind is Norman being Rag-Dolled by Henry... He put up like 250 yesterday against JJ Watt & the Texans...

Last game was 57 yards. But feel free to focus on a highlight reel to make your point.