Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

And the Bills CRUSH the Fishies hopes yet again

the bills dominance of the fish has been almost as bad as the cheaters domination of us. weve crushed their dreams so many times in the last few decades they must have nightmares about a herd of buffalos trampling them while they lie in bed

i have to admit, i was worried that the bills might not be able to match the desperation of the fish, who would need help if they couldnt beat the bills backups. then again, i didnt expect allen and other starters to play as long as they did

but i know we can all recognize full well how this must feel to fish fans. all you gotta do is beat a team who will be playing a lot of backups the longer the game goes on, and you get skull fucked instead. and considering the status of the other teams they needed help from, it certainly looks virtually impossible for them to sneak in

poor, poor fish fans. thats what you get for rooting for a team with aqua and orange. lol

• Thanks 2

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

I enjoyed watching the backups ball out. The Fins are like night and day without Fitz.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

This was oddly my favorite game of the season. FUCK YEAH. Why? 

swept the division 

get 13 wins

get 2 seed

was super aggressive ALL FUCKING GAME 

Been saying since day one that Tua was trash and well......

a fucking beatdown 

backups beat down a team that needed a W

big plays all over the place 

records broken all over the fucking place

I do find it more enjoyable that the Bills FINALLY began hitting the BIG play that broke games open...which I bitched about for weeks. Noticed the difference Instead of hanging on for dear life we are now DESTROYING motherfuckers. And that's because of the home run hitters. Pick 6s and punt returns are difference between good and GREAT. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

Fucking loved every minute of today. 

Even our backups put them to shame. 

Allen is a cold blooded killer. Lets not forget he's one Charles Clay drop away from being undefeated vs these losers. He even spotted them the entire 1st quarter and a pick and still only needed the 2nd quarter to annihilate them. 

Tua is hot garbage. I mean, what in the world got him to in the NFL ? Honestly ? And in the 1st round. No arm, no speed, no clue. 

• Haha 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

I do find it more enjoyable that the Bills FINALLY began hitting the BIG play that broke games open...which I bitched about for weeks. Noticed the difference Instead of hanging on for dear life we are now DESTROYING motherfuckers. And that's because of the home run hitters. Pick 6s and punt returns are difference between good and GREAT. 

It’s possible that Beane and McDermott have been scouring the net for advice and came across this site and began following your posts. Not likely, but possible.😀

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Tua is hot garbage. I mean, what in the world got him to in the NFL ? Honestly ? And in the 1st round. No arm, no speed, no clue. 

Being surrounded by All American talent at Bama. 

I remember he came in for a hurt Jalen Hurts and pulled a Barkley and was heaving TDs to Henry Ruggs, Irv Smith, Devonta Smith, Jaylen Waddle, and Jerry Juedy and handing it off to Josh Jacobs. And everyone declared him amazing. Gtfo we could do that.

This is why Bama QBs don’t lit the world on fire in the nfl.

miserable that 70s show GIF