The Bills should consider keeping him in the rotation.  He was able to hit holes instead of running up his lineman's ass, which was refreshing.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

16 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Singletary and Moss are doing crap against that demoralized Dolphins defense.

By the time Williams got to them they were extra super demoralized.

But yeah, he looked good.  But you and all your vast football knowledge know that position goes well beyond just running the ball.  Can he pass block?  Does he know his assignments?  I'd dance with who we brought next weekend.  

• Thanks 1

On this Buffalo Bills 2020 team all running backs are graded by the following prioritization;

1)  Blitz pick up

2)  Diversion for play action

3)  Humoring/Amusing Josh Allen

4)  Receiving

5)  Actual rushing ability 

1 minute ago, FanBack said:

On this Buffalo Bills 2020 team all running backs are graded by the following prioritization;

1)  Blitz pick up

2)  Diversion for play action

3)  Humoring/Amusing Josh Allen

4)  Receiving

5)  Actual rushing ability 

I know your somewhat joking...but in all honesty...you’re right. I truly think that when we hand it off it may be to give our receivers a break. 

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

I know your somewhat joking...but in all honesty...you’re right. I truly think that when we hand it off it may be to give our receivers a break. 

I know the phrase is 'circling the wagons', but why jump on a stage coach when you have the option of boarding the Concorde?  

• Haha 1

Really???

One fucking game and you wanna facelift the entire running game to cater to a RB that has just been pushed up to the active roster?

Granted it was an impressive debut, but that's all it was. 

You would trust a practice squad player to pick up a blitz when he hasn't had to? Talk about a recipe to get Allen killed.

He could be something in the future, but you guys are insane if you think he is an answer right NOW.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And you really think the Bills uncovered Willie Parker 2.0 here????

19 hours ago, B LO said:

After you sober up be sure to hide this thread in the technical service center.

Why? It's 100% correct.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

2 hours ago, LIBills said:

Really???

One fucking game and you wanna facelift the entire running game to cater to a RB that has just been pushed up to the active roster?

You would trust a practice squad player to pick up a blitz when he hasn't had to? Talk about a recipe to get Allen killed.

He could be something in the future, but you guys are insane if you think he is an answer right NOW.

Yep.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Really???

I want him on the active roster, that's for sure

Really???

He needs to be moved up on the active roaster pronto.........not saying he is better (well maybe abit as it appears) but is certainly an upgrade......He has same TD's in 1 game than SIngletary has had all season.

6 hours ago, LIBills said:

Really???

It’s called the eyeball test. Running harder, stronger, faster and with purpose is irrelevant to who your opponent is. I’m not saying he should start but I seriously think he should RB#2 with Moss being RB#1. 

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

Hes definitely an option going forward but this thread is a gross overreaction.   He had 1 nice run before the Tua turnover party started and basically deflated the defense.   

He had some nice runs but the holes were so big me you and your sister could have scored.  I like his size and straight ahead running for short yardage but some of you go overboard On your reactions.  Sit back now that the alcohol has worn off anf the excitement of the game has passed and watch it again like I am now.  He's not taking anyone's job anytime soon.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

31 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

It’s called the eyeball test. Running harder, stronger, faster and with purpose

against a team that is watching their blood, sweat, and tears from the last eight months wash down the drain right before their eyes

this thread is crazy talk

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

I'm sure you guys wanted Tim Tindale to start over Thurman Thomas when he ran all over a demoralized Dolphins team in the Bills last playoff win.

• Thanks 2

It’s called the eyeball test. Running harder, stronger, faster and with purpose is irrelevant to who your opponent is. I’m not saying he should start but I seriously think he should RB#2 with Moss being RB#1. 

He had a bunch of nothing runs with 3 or 4 huge ones mostly on plays where the red sea parted.  I like his size but i didn't see anything that screams bench everyone and make him the feature back

• Thanks 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Are you trusting him to make pass blocks for our franchise QB, run the right route in the passing game so it doesn't get intercepted or not fumble at the end of games? A couple of good runs and we get all googily eyed. He's been on the practice squad for a reason. He hasn't proven himself consistently yet. 

Well, there are a two options based on his performance on Sunday:

A:  Trade him for a first rounder - every GM in the league would do it after watching him yesterday

B: Cut both Moss and  Motor and base our entire offense around him (they are both bums)

In either case, start making a place for him in the Hall of Fame.

• Haha 1

I put a spell on you.

On 1/3/2021 at 1:53 PM, Angry Byrds said:

Well, I guess you never have to post again. Say no more

Well, Sean McDermott was just elected Coach of the Year by NFL on Fox Awards. Well deserved. The man knows what he’s doing. 

35 minutes ago, Psycho79 said:

Well, Sean McDermott was just elected Coach of the Year by NFL on Fox Awards. Well deserved. The man knows what he’s doing. 

I think he’s great, but he has done some questionable things this year.  I wouldn’t trade him for Marrone lol