Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

4 More Days - What Will Happen?

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

did you just watch an almost hour long video in the last minute? your ignorance has no bounds.

LOL.  I'm far more educated than you, brah.  FACT.  Don't even go there.  You are so damn funny.  You NEVER fail to amuse me.

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  I'm far more educated than you, brah.  FACT.  Don't even go there.  You are so damn funny.  You NEVER fail to amuse me.

Oh, so you're liberally educated and intentionally stupid? that makes sense.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Oh, so you're liberally educated and intentionally stupid? that makes sense.

What fine university do you hail from, sir????????

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

My feeling is people see cities burning every time a cop kills someone or something doesn’t go the way blm wants. They say, “What if this unrest lands on my doorstep? Is my family and property protected?”. That is what drives gun sales. There doesn’t have to be racial or political motive.

yeah, thats part of whats driving gun sales

but maybe its just growing up on the redneck capital of WNY, Wilson, that made me understand that there is a paranoid, militant, violence as a first resort, militia mindset that exists in a pretty large number of those kinds of folks. they have a sort of paranoia against authority right from the beginning, and they spend decades preparing for a war that they think eventually is coming

when the country elected their first non-white president, they went out and started buying more ammo than they could possibly use. the reason was they were paranoid that the non-whites would come after them. i used to laugh at that notion, until we had BLM show up on the scene and started painting whiteness as automatically guilty every chance they got

then, of course, we had the shocking appearance of LEFT wing militias that started aggressively stirring things up. the side that was supposed to be tree huggers now was stockpiling munitions for the battle that THEY hoped would come, which was against anybody that didnt agree with their ultra-liberal fringe worldview. so they became what they despised. shocking

yes, most people would stay in their homes if actual warring started in the street. that doesnt mean there couldnt be hundreds of thousands of people spread around the country using social media to intentionally arrange conflicts in the streets, or if they have any conscience at all, in a big open air areas like a huge paintball matches except thousands would die

how do you think civil wars get started? when two sides that hate each other, give no ground, dont listen to reason, dont care if people get hurt, decide to settle their differences with weaponry and violence. there doesnt have to be any warning, they just get worked up enough that somebody fires the first shot (literally or figuratively) and off they go. i think thats unlikely but ENTIRELY POSSIBLE, and if it does many people will die and the armed forces arent big enough and wont be able to respond fast enough to control it all. worst case, all the independent factions unite, drawing in more sheeple, and we have regular sustained widespread conflicts for months on end

im not predicting that, im saying its a real possibility. and if it happens its going to be ultra-tragic. but thats what we get for electing a flaming asshole right when our politicians decide to engage in all-out political war. we are inflaming the already paranoid "dont tread on me" assholes and pushing them past their unstable limits. we see it right here with everyday people saying they are ready. i think there are more of them than anybody realizes and once they get started it would whip up some of the other normally reasonable people to follow suit

it probably wont happen, but we shouldnt kid ourselves that it cant

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

What fine university do you hail from, sir????????

The Wharton School of Business, but good luck finding out my grades.

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

LOL!!!!!!!!  Not sure I'm buying that.  If true, that place has just gone down a large number of pegs for me.  Down down down down down.....LOL.  It can't possibly be true!!  If it is, I'm sure they're desperately trying to muzzle your dumb ass.  :classic_laugh:

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Plus, why would I want to know your grades?  Weird.

42 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

here is an interview between a proud boys leader and an antifascist leader. which one sounds more rational?

I'll admit these may not be the sharpest of either side. interesting.

I thought you didn’t like cherry-picked run-of-the-mill anecdotal shit like this?

5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I thought you didn’t like cherry-picked run-of-the-mill anecdotal shit like this?

ALWAYS play up the weird, rare exception to make your point.  LOL

19 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Thats why I gave a disclaimer in the post. But I think the interview still has value.

• Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

21 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

ALWAYS play up the weird, rare exception to make your point.  LOL

This is the backbone of most conservative arguments. But thank you for your insight.

But its funny when I cite mountains of data the conservatives criticize that as well.

• Trump 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

28 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

This is the backbone of most conservative arguments. But thank you for your insight.

But its funny when I cite mountains of data the conservatives criticize that as well.

Mountains of shit, partisan, biased, suspect data.

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Oh, you mean data from university scholars you got your degree from?

I guess you have a suspect degree.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Sounds like you’ve become completely unhinged. This will most likely be a rough week for you. Relax. Have some chamomile tea...Or not

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, Meathead said:

yeah, thats part of whats driving gun sales

but maybe its just growing up on the redneck capital of WNY, Wilson, that made me understand that there is a paranoid, militant, violence as a first resort, militia mindset that exists.....

I always had concern about those Lake Erie folks that live on the other side of the escarpment too!

A little food for thought here, just a possibility.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Finger 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

15 hours ago, HipKat said:

Sounds like you’ve become completely unhinged. This will most likely be a rough week for you. Relax. Have some chamomile tea...Or not

Oh, I'm just fine.  No need to worry about Brother Bowman.  Time is on my side. :classic_biggrin:

On 1/4/2021 at 4:45 PM, f8ta1ity54 said:

I would argue that a lot of the far left groups are trying to protect their communities from fascists. The fascists that enter communities like Portland, are their to antagonize and incite violence.

Yes.  In PDX there are often visits from out of state groups showing up looking for trouble.  The last "parade" was organized by a group out of Idaho.  This lead to a confrontation and 1 dead.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Hmmmmmmmm

Pence doesn't have the power to reject the votes. Especially since they are already certified. 

You live in a dream world.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg