Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

Pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood insists he is not insane after tweeting that Mike Pence should face execution by firing squad

On 1/4/2021 at 10:03 PM, f8ta1ity54 said:

Because she is.

She just might be. Might be Libertarian, but definitely not a progressive. That's why the progressives in both parties can't stand her ... she makes sense.

2 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

According to who? You

Yes. And anyone else with half a brain. Just look at their policies.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

17 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Yes. And anyone else with half a brain. Just look at their policies.

I don't need to look at their policies, because their policies were not in line with the Constitution.

How about stopping with the leaning left, or being a moderate and anything else you can come up with and they just protect the Constitution. You know, that thing they swear to preserve, protect and defend.

16 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

I don't need to look at their policies, because their policies were not in line with the Constitution.

How about stopping with the leaning left, or being a moderate and anything else you can come up with and they just protect the Constitution. You know, that thing they swear to preserve, protect and defend.

Don't give me that shit. The Republicans have been pissing on the Constitution for the last 4 years.

• Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Don't give me that shit. The Republicans have been pissing on the Constitution for the last 4 years.

I'm not a Republican. In fact, since I've been on this site I've said we have one party pretending to be two.

I trust the Republicans more than the democrats, but I have no problem calling out a Republican whom I think is dirty

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

I'm not a Republican. In fact, since I've been on this site I've said we have one party pretending to be two.

I trust the Republicans more than the democrats, but I have no problem calling out a Republican whom I think is dirty

Good philosophy.  Much better than that of f8 and that lot.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Good philosophy.  Much better than that of f8 and that lot.

You must mean fatally flawed, pig man and the others

On 1/7/2021 at 6:36 PM, f8ta1ity54 said:

Okay, low-level Mind Property of FanBack, I order you to explain this supposed Urinary Constitutional abuse.

Sadly, I suspect, you cannot.

I wish my mind properties could be more eloquent.