Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

Pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood insists he is not insane after tweeting that Mike Pence should face execution by firing squad

these are the people MAGATs expect the country to take seriously.  Deranged.

bonkers1.jpg

bonkers2.jpg

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Wow! I am getting an increased volume of death threats tonight.

ya think?!

crazy ass right wing douche

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

17 minutes ago, Meathead said:

ya think?!

crazy ass right wing douche

Meat shows his true colors and he ain't no centrist.  Thanks, big fella.  Nothing we didn't already know.

voted for more republicans than democrats for president in my lifetime

checkmate

the imposter here is you. you havent shown a shred of liberal thinking in any way, shape, or form, yet you insist youre a centrist. i wasnt going to ever bring that up, but if you try to paint me in a false light when the evidence of my independence is overwhelming then youre going to get called out for your thinly veiled bullshit

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

4 minutes ago, Meathead said:

checkmate

the imposter here is you. you havent shown a shred of liberal thinking in any way, shape, or form, yet you insist youre a centrist. i wasnt going to ever bring that up, but if you try to paint me in a false light when the evidence of my independence is overwhelming then youre going to get called out for your thinly veiled bullshit

LOL.  Please show me where I have EVER claimed to be a centrist.  You can't.  I lean right.  That's pretty obvious.  I have voted for dems in the past, but yes, it's been a VERY long time.  Voting dem is no longer an option for any sane person.  Oh, and get off your high horse.

you lean like the titanic when it was half submerged in the ocean

2 minutes ago, Meathead said:

you lean like the titanic when it was half submerged in the ocean

A minute ago you were saying I tried to paint myself as a centrist.  Enough bullshit, guy.  Come on.  You can dish it out, but..........

Republicans are no longer the party of "Pro-Right".

Instead now they're the party of "Anti-Left"

Morals, principles, fiscal responsibility, smaller government and lower taxes are out the window and it's all about a total attack on the Left.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

20 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Republicans are no longer the party of "Pro-Right".

Instead now they're the party of "Anti-Left"

Morals, principles, fiscal responsibility, smaller government and lower taxes are out the window and it's all about a total attack on the Left.

LOL.  Kind of like how you're the anti-Trump voter supposedly not giving a shit about Biden.  You are so full-o-shit.  Me?  I'm a Reagan conservative and have barely changed a bit in many a decade.  Peddle your stupid theories over at the weak -minded board. 

37 minutes ago, Meathead said:

checkmate

I've never voted for a dem for Prez.  Not once.  Can't imagine that changing in my lifetime.  :classic_biggrin:

12 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

That's a misinterpretation. Republican voters are more than happy to call out their own whereas Democrats go into protection mode. Not sure what the deal with Lin Wood is at the moment.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

That's a misinterpretation. Republican voters are more than happy to call out their own whereas Democrats go into protection mode. Not sure what the deal with Lin Wood is at the moment.

LoL

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Someone should find and bump f8’s thread about where people stand on politics and issues. I didn’t take it. I don’t think meat took it, but I could be wrong.

Leaning Right seems to suggest you’re close to the middle (centrist) in my mind though, idk........

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

GOP Rep. Louie Gohmert suggests street violence after judge rejects his bid to force Pence to block Biden win

Texas congressman Louie Gohmert suggested that “violence in the streets” may be the only remaining option to block Joe Biden from becoming president, after a federal judge rejected his lawsuit aiming to force Vice President Mike Pence to overturn the election.

Judge Jeremy Kernodle, a Trump appointee from Gohmert’s hometown of Tyler, threw out the lawsuit late Friday, ruling that he and other plaintiffs — including the GOP chairwoman in Arizona and that state’s defeated slate of Republican electors — lack standing.

Late Friday on Newsmax, Gohmert said he had sought redress in court “so that you didn’t have to have riots and violence” in the streets.

“Bottom line is, the court is saying, ‘We’re not going to touch this, you have no remedy,’” Gohmert said. “Basically, in effect, the ruling would be that you’ve got to go to the streets and be as violent as antifa and BLM.”

Saturday afternoon, Gohmert insisted that “violence is not the answer” and that he was not advocating otherwise.

“I have not encouraged and unequivocally do not advocate for violence,” he said in a written statement that maintained he was only “recognizing what lies ahead when the institutions created by a self-governing people to peacefully resolve disputes hide from their responsibility.”

Gohmert — a former state trial court judge who just won his ninth term in Congress — has previously expressed admiration for the use of violence to overturn an election.

At a “Million MAGA March” in November near the White House, he urged Trump supporters to consider “revolution” like the Egyptian uprising seven years ago and the American Colonies’ revolt against England.

“They rose up though all over Egypt, and as a result of the people rising up in the greatest numbers in history, ever anywhere, they turned the country around…. If they can do that there, think of what we can do here,” he told thousands of cheering supporters.

Congress meets Wednesday to certify the electoral college results. Biden defeated President Trump by a decisive 306-232 margin and also topped him by 7 million votes nationwide.

By law, the vice president presides over that joint meeting, but in an entirely ceremonial capacity.

Gohmert and his fellow plaintiffs wanted the court to let Pence toss out Biden’s victories in a handful of states, nullifying tens of millions of ballots and replacing the will of the electorate with their own desire to give Trump a second ter

Kernodle ruled that Gohmert’s lawsuit hinged on a series of hypothetical allegations “far too uncertain to support standing

“Plaintiffs presuppose what the Vice President will do on January 6, which electoral votes the Vice President will count or reject from contested states, whether a Representative and a Senator will object under Section 15 of the Electoral Count Act, how each member of the House and Senate will vote on any such objections, and how each state delegation in the House would potentially vote under the Twelfth Amendment absent a majority electoral vote,” the judge wrote in the 13-page rulin

The judge also found that as a lone congressman, Gohmert cannot sue on the basis of alleged harm to the House as a whole, even if he could prove such har

Gohmert vowed to appeal to the New Orleans-based 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeal

The lawsuit challenges the 1887 Electoral Count Act, which sets the vice president’s role in announcing the results as purely ceremonial. Members of the House and Senate can object to the slates of electors from any state, forcing a debate, but the vice president has no say in the matter; he only announces the result

Gohmert insisted in court that the law violates the 12th Amendment, which provides for separate electoral college votes for president and vice presiden

Legal scholars have roundly rejected his argument that vice presidents have actual authority in the process, calling it far-fetched and noting that generations of vice presidents have failed to notice any such sweeping power to choose the commander in chie

Pence himself sided against Gohmert in court, asking Kernodle to throw out the lawsuit. A 14-page filing by the Justice Department argued that the lawsuit should be aimed at Congress, not Pence: “It is the role prescribed for the Senate and the House of Representatives in the Electoral Count Act to which plaintiffs object, not any actions that Vice President Pence has taken

Four House members from Texas have committed to objecting to the electoral college tally Wednesday, citing unproven claims of fraud: Gohmert and Reps. Brian Babin of Woodville, Lance Gooden of Terrell and Ronny Jackson of Lubboc

GOP House members say that 140 or more of their colleagues will object, though with Democrats firmly in the majority, they have no chance of overturning Trump’s defea

Congress will be required to debate and vote on the results if at least one senator also objects. Missouri Sen. Josh Hawley plans to do so. Sen.-elect Tommy Tuberville of Alabama, who will be sworn in Sunday, may also defy Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.

Even in the Senate, such objections are doomed with McConnell and the rest of the GOP leadership opposed to the maneuver

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

39 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Someone should find and bump f8’s thread about where people stand on politics and issues. I didn’t take it. I don’t think meat took it, but I could be wrong.

Leaning Right seems to suggest you’re close to the middle (centrist) in my mind though, idk........

If you lean right in social issues and economics you're usually a right winger. If you lean left on social issues and right on economics, you're usually a liberal.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

9 hours ago, jc856 said:

It's the Overton window which has shifted so far left that moderates are now considered alt right. If JFK were to run for President today they would consider him a Republican.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

It's the Overton window which has shifted so far left that moderates are now considered alt right. If JFK were to run for President today they would consider him a Republican.

Lol you are not a moderate.

Joe Biden is a moderate. Obama is a moderate. Clinton was a moderate. Bush was a moderate.

You are a fascist. 

• Like 2

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

15 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Joe Biden is a moderate. Obama is a moderate. Clinton was a moderate. Bush was a moderate.

You are a fascist. 

Hilarious, if you think all of those guys were moderates you just don't understand a thing about politics which basically is being proven over and over again with each dumb post you put up here. Maybe you should give the politics section a rest and talk about your "My Little Pony" doll collection or something.

Parler @NYexile

16 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Hilarious, if you think all of those guys were moderates you just don't understand a thing about politics which basically is being proven over and over again with each dumb post you put up here. Maybe you should give the politics section a rest and talk about your "My Little Pony" doll collection or something.

You're the one that doesn't know shit about politics. You think it's all supposed to be one sided, which completely wrong.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 1/3/2021 at 8:53 AM, SackMan518 said:

True. To be honest, Tulsi Gabbard sounds more Republican, than Democrat. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

True. To be honest, Tulsi Gabbard sounds more Republican, than Democrat. 

Because she is.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

On 1/3/2021 at 9:57 AM, f8ta1ity54 said:

You are a fascist. 

According to who? You