Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

LOL@the Bills/Allen Haters

Nothing better than the tears of Bills haters. Most of these are from Pat fans...but sadly some of these are from Steeler, Seahawk, Chief fans.....but look at these motherfuckers and laugh. And oh all these comments were made AFTER the beat down last night.

2092341129_ScreenShot2020-12-29at9_46_21AM.png.38f27d00e09466b0519feb73ecd310d5.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 9.47.17 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 9.47.35 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 9.47.48 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 9.43.14 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 9.43.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 9.44.36 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 9.45.14 AM.png

miserable that 70s show GIF

Spoiled cunts. 

Rough times ahead for them unless they luck out again into another late round gem like Brady. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

I really never hated Brady, the guy just wins, he has a great head for the game, even though his arm talent is mediocre at best. What I do hate is Belichick and the Patriots organization as a whole. They are cheaters, liars, and thieves. I hope the organization crashes and burns for the next 30 years. 

They do have a point, we have not won a playoff game in 25 years.  That has to be our next focus.  We have to win in January and February and then we can shut these insuffeble anal creampie recipients up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I grew up on the corner of Abbott Road and Lake Avenue, good luck ever getting Bill's football out of my blood. Hell even back when they had back to back 2-14 seasons back in the 80's I'd still go to the games. I mean I didn't pay, I hopped the fence, like who's going to pay to see a 2-14 team lol.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dragon said:

I really never hated Brady, the guy just wins, he has a great head for the game, even though his arm talent is mediocre at best. What I do hate is Belichick and the Patriots organization as a whole. They are cheaters, liars, and thieves. I hope the organization crashes and burns for the next 30 years. 

I do hate him. I agree he's a massive baller. One of the GOATS in all of sports. But he's also a cheater, that's a fact, not an opinion. He's also a fucking cry baby and a dbag. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Wow so the loser in the lower left has been a fan since Brady's first Super Bowl season and now that he's gone and the Patriots have returned to normal he's out? Real fan right there. Never at any time during our QB carousel of losers like Peterson, Manuel, Edwards and others did I say I was out as a "die hard" fan until we had a real QB. Fuck these people.

The very definition of a spoiled band wagon fan. Fucking losers. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Yeah, not a fan.  I witnessed the greatness of Kelly, and then I suffered through Todd Collins and Alex Van Pelt, there was the other kid but I forgot him like he did his playbook, I had false hope with Flutie and prayed Robosack wouldn't be a bum, I thought Bledsoe would save us only to see him collapse.  I suffered through JP Lossman, Not Jim Kelly Hopeless, Trint Edwards, Harvard Fitzmag/tragic, EJ Manuel, Thadeus lost cause Lewis, Jeff Tuel, Uncle Rico, Tyrod, and Petermeme.  Fuck you if you don't stay with your team when your qb leaves.

That was the legendary Billy Joe Hobart.

• Thanks 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

24 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

I do hate him. I agree he's a massive baller. One of the GOATS in all of sports. But he's also a cheater, that's a fact, not an opinion. He's also a fucking cry baby and a dbag. 

Maybe that’s what the one pats fan poster was saying when he doesn’t see it in this bills team, we don’t have a dbag crybaby for a qb. 

• Thanks 1

Hobert lol

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

Another classic is when haters say “wide right” or “bills love losing super bowls haha” by clowns who weren’t even born or remember. 

I remember I got into it with a 20 year old something pats fan right after ending the drought. He was shocked the Bills even had anyone in the hall of fame...never heard of any of em....and since he never heard of them they therefor were probably not that good.

Seriously I can’t make this shit up.

• Sad 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

3 hours ago, George said:

A little Buffalo hate is a good thing. I love it

When they hate you, you must be doing something right

• Thanks 1
  • Finger 1

8 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

That was the legendary Billy Joe Hobart.

When they drafted him, I was like who?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Yeah, not a fan.  I witnessed the greatness of Kelly, and then I suffered through Todd Collins and Alex Van Pelt, there was the other kid but I forgot him like he did his playbook, I had false hope with Flutie and prayed Robosack wouldn't be a bum, I thought Bledsoe would save us only to see him collapse.  I suffered through JP Lossman, Not Jim Kelly Hopeless, Trint Edwards, Harvard Fitzmag/tragic, EJ Manuel, Thadeus lost cause Lewis, Jeff Tuel, Uncle Rico, Tyrod, and Petermeme.  Fuck you if you don't stay with your team when your qb leaves.

Why did you have false hope with Flutie?

7 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

Why did you have false hope with Flutie?

Because this team benched him for Robosack.  

• Thanks 1