Sign in to follow this  
bv

Defensive play of the year?

Is the  Jerry Hughes crazy fumble return TD where he made 9 players miss the defensive play of the year for the Bills? Or is the play still to come? 

Man this season has been fun so far.

aa.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jerry's score was fun but I'm sure we still win that game no matter what. 

Its gotta be the Cam fumble or the Taron Johnson pick six. 

The Cam fumble gave us the W. I have ZERO doubt they were going to score and beat us. Zero. 

The pick six changed the entire momentum of that game. From that point on it was all Bills. 

• Thanks 2

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

2 hours ago, Down and Out said:

I'd say its the hit von bell put on juju the other night...nothing says fuck you quite like that.

Mike Tomlin will talk to JuJu Smith-Schuster about pregame dancing

Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster‘s fondness for filming pregame dance moves on the midfield logos of opposing teams has drawn negative reactions in recent weeks.

Bills safety Jordan Poyer said it gave the Buffalo defense “extra fire” and Bengals safety Vonn Bell called it “disrespectful” before blasting Smith-Schuster with a huge hit that resulted in a fumble in Monday night’s loss.

During a Tuesday video conference, Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin was asked about Smith-Schuster’s dancing. Tomlin said that he doesn’t think the wideout’s moves are “legitimate” motivation for what’s gone down on the field the last two weeks, but that he will “have a conversation” with Smith-Schuster.

Tomlin said that conversation would be about “respect” and we’ll have to wait a week to see if there’s a change to Smith-Schuster’s routine because the Steelers are at home against the Colts this Sunday.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

White's interception late in the Chargers game was huge.

The fumble recovery against the Patriots was the biggest defensive play, though.

3 hours ago, FanBack said:

Trump's veto of the defense and covid bills.

The Aquarian:  doing great things for Americans.

Great take!!

I won this thread!!

10 hours ago, bv said:

Is the  Jerry Hughes crazy fumble return TD where he made 9 players miss the defensive play of the year for the Bills? Or is the play still to come? 

aa.jpg

the fun is not knowing

some good suggestions already, though

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell